Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If there is a miss price, an empty shelf is going to tell Tesco way before some reads it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Thanks nothing there for me, was hoping for some cheap coke or 7up, ah well maybe next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

just back from Ashbourne. the 2 multipack bars of chocolate for 3 euros. cadbury caramel are 4 +2 in the deal. so you can get 12 bars for 3 euros
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Thanks nothing there for me, was hoping for some cheap coke or 7up, ah well maybe next week.

Dunnes have 12x330ml cans of 7up for €5 at the moment if that's any good to you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

got 4 bottles of colgate 500ml cool mint mouthwash for 1 euro 50 cents each in tesco clearwater .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Crazy Eye wrote: »
    got 4 bottles of colgate 500ml cool mint mouthwash for 1 euro 50 cents each in tesco clearwater .
    & 3 for 2 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

snubbleste wrote: »

I hate 3 for 2. I just want good half price offers on stuff.

not on normal coolmint , only on the much more expensive fancy colagate bottles .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

road_high wrote: »
    Lot of those Xmas "offers" are cheaper elsewhere like Dunnes or Superquinn.

The Quality Street are €4.99 in Aldi anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

road_high wrote: »
    Lot of those Xmas "offers" are cheaper elsewhere like Dunnes or Superquinn.

The Quality Street are €4.99 in Aldi anyway.

Just thinking, I wonder will that be included in the price promise - my guess is - No!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I witness that the monolith chain has festooned its web presence with garish celebratory indications of the pending mid-winter spend spend festival
    HEb2kDyl.jpg

I don't know how anyone can complain about Christmas 6 weeks before the day. It's not unimaginable to think that people do their shopping in advance of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Gra246

Exclusively for Pigsback.com members ;)
    Tesco eCoupon code: RXXLT74 
    Offer: €12 off when you spend €60 or more on your first Grocery shop @ Tesco online.

Might be worth a try. ☆

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

bought an electric toothbrush and 2 hair dyes today and nothing was taken off at the end of my receipt.anyone know if these items are excluded from 3 for 2 offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Gra246 wrote: »
    Exclusively for Pigsback.com members ;)
    Tesco eCoupon code: RXXLT74 
    Offer: €12 off when you spend €60 or more on your first Grocery shop @ Tesco online.

Might be worth a try. ☆

If you go through fatcheese.com you will get an additional 10 euro back too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

I bought a nescafe dolce gusto piccolo machine earlier in Arklow for €70 reduced from €110. they had another type (purple) on special too but i cant remember the price

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kinikie

PinkFly wrote: »
    bought an electric toothbrush and 2 hair dyes today and nothing was taken off at the end of my receipt.anyone know if these items are excluded from 3 for 2 offer?

Electric toothbrushes excluded...says on signs in the aisle

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

xXxkorixXx wrote: »
    I bought a nescafe dolce gusto piccolo machine earlier in Arklow for €70 reduced from €110. they had another type (purple) on special too but i cant remember the price

Same in Maynooth last weekend- end of aisle shelf display (in the toy section of all places). Still there yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Samsung galaxy note S pen 17.50 tesco nenagh was 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Well it's not exactly free. I picked up a pack of 8 with a sticker on it 'Buy 4 Get 4 Free'.

When I paid for it scanned for full price of 8 pack - €9.49 (should have scanned only for 4 pack).

Just went to the customer service desk and the guy refunded me full amount. Difference X 2 = full amount. So essentially I got it for free. Happy Shaving :D

GeYsgM8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/Well it's not exactly free. I picked up a pack of 8 with a sticker on it 'Buy 4 Get 4 Free'.

When I paid for it scanned for full price of 8 pack - €9.49 (should have scanned only for 4 pack).

Just went to the customer service desk and the guy refunded me full amount. Difference X 2 = full amount. So essentially I got it for free. Happy Shaving

Try this for resizing your pics http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

If you upload to imgur, you can select large thumbnail which is grand for boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/Well it's not exactly free. I picked up a pack of 8 with a sticker on it 'Buy 4 Get 4 Free'.

Just went to the customer service desk and the guy refunded me full amount. Difference X 2 = full amount. So essentially I got it for free. Happy Shaving

Try this for resizing your pics http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

HAPPY??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

That's a bargain that will only happen once. Nice twist you managed there all the same..

Be sure that sticker will be removed for the next customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Play Doh Rapunzel Hair Designs was €21 previously reduced to €12 now down to €6. have never seen it in stock in my local tesco before let alone at the previous prices but seems like a nice little bargain.
    51XjNpnkVDL.jpg

led christmas tree lights half price in tesco bought 200 multicoloured ones in jervis tonite for 14 euro , a 300 set is 21 euro down from 43 euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Norton anti virus 2012 1 year for 3 PCs in Monaghan for 7 euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

muincav wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Norton anti virus 2012 1 year for 3 PCs in Monaghan for 7 euro...

Wouldn't pay a €1 for Norton

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

fussyonion wrote: »
    Wouldn't pay a €1 for Norton

Neither would I, but its a "Bargain alert" thread not a "Bargain review" thread..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco have the medium chicken 1.5kg on offer for €5.00 (was €3.47 :cool:)
    FKJuoajl.jpg

Aldi have similar chicken 1.2kg for €2.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭crayon80

Tesco are doing Advent calender offers.

Today is a tin of chocs for €4.99, Roses, celebrations, heroes and quality street. Even bigger bargain when you consider that they're telling us the RRP is €13.20 :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement