Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Toshiba 37 inch - 249euro (not sure if full HD or HD ready) ..

Milk 2 L -> 2for 3euro ..

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

Keogh's Shamrock and Sour Cream flavored Share Bags are marked at 62c and scanning at 62c in Tesco Douglas.. Usually €2.55..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

198321 wrote: »
    Toshiba 37 inch - 249euro (not sure if full HD or HD ready) ..

Where?

Where?

I've seen it in Tipperary, only one on stand, I think it was amazing value but already have tv... worth to check other tescos

I believe milk is every Tesco (it's tesco own brand 2L full fat and low fat)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

198321 wrote: »
    That's not a bargain.
    Tesco put up their milk prices last month, but Aldi & Dunnes have not. Tesco are just reverting to their previous price with this 'offer'

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    That's not a bargain.
    Tesco put up their milk prices last month, but Aldi & Dunnes have not. Tesco are just reverting to their previous price with this 'offer'

I know, still better than 1.69 for one, although not many people need 4L of milk to take home, but some might find it ok.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Tesco are just reverting to their previous price with this 'offer'

That would be a first for Tesco? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

snubbleste wrote: »
    That's not a bargain.

Doesn't bother me what they call it once it doesn't cause me inconvenience. I shop at a 24hr tesco and do my best to get to Aldi once a week but sometimes I can't get there early enough before it closes. We go through 5/6 litres a week so usually buy 4 litres and then top up towards the end of the week so it suits me fine to buy it this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A lot of gardening stuff was reduced to half price in Arklow today

e.g. Miracle grow , chicken manure fertilizer, week killers, some utensils kids gardening tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭laros

Gardening stuff also reduced in Tullamore as was the Home brew stuff. I got a Coopers complete home brew kit for €50 down from €90 and a lot of the cans of " beer mix" for homebrew were down to €10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

laros wrote: »
    Gardening stuff also reduced in Tullamore as was the Home brew stuff. I got a Coopers complete home brew kit for €50 down from €90 and a lot of the cans of " beer mix" for homebrew were down to €10

Tell us how you get on with that. Was thinking of getting the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.tesco.com/direct/sony-kdl32cx520bu-32-inch-widescreen-full-hd-1080p-lcd-internet-ready-tv-with-freeview/210-6436.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=210-6436

Saw a Sony 32 Internet Ready TV in Sligo for 300 Euro. I think it might have been the one in the link above but someone might be able to confirm. It was reduced from 400 euro.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Not sure what these normally cost- but the Gillette Fusion Razor + 3 blades is on special for 12.39. I know I paid over double this last time I bought these- and the 4 blade pack is over 15Euro without a razor, seems remarkably reasonable (insofar as razors are the most expensive toiletry you can buy).

Also online here: http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=278465162

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Tesco in Rush had a few of these DAB/FM radios reduced from €80 to €20.25
    They are 60 pounds on amazon and €72 in argos.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5006164/Trail/searchtext%3EDAB+RADIO.htm
    It might be of interest to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

okla wrote: »
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5006164/Trail/searchtext%3EDAB+RADIO.htm
    How many left? Thanks in advance....

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Rashers72 wrote: »
    How many left? Thanks in advance....

Definitely 2, maybe 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

that you Mr Cowen? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭ceegee

Finlandia lime vodka and cranberry vodka are 12.44 a bottle (70cl) in tesco dundrum (not sure if its in all stores).

Havent tried it yet but decent value for anyone stocking up on cheap festival booze for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Tesco are doing homebrew stuff? This is news to me! :) Anyone know if this stuff is available in Munster? (I don't get to Tesco much so don't want to go especially only to find it's not there).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Tesco are doing homebrew stuff? This is news to me! :) Anyone know if this stuff is available in Munster? (I don't get to Tesco much so don't want to go especially only to find it's not there).

Not all Tesco's are doing it. Seems to be limited to the larger Tesco Extra stores. Started out in Naas for a while, then Maynooth, Tullamore and Clarehall etc

Not sure if there is a list of all stores doing it atm, but I reckon they will stock it in the big Extra stores only. I could of course be completely wrong. They don't have a huge range if stuff either and it's usually a few quid more expensive than a homebrew shop anyway. If you are getting 3 or more items, you'd be better off ordering online as it will work the same with delivery cost. More than say 4 and you'll actually be saving with online costs as the delivery fee is usally just what €5 or €6, plus you have a huge range,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Yawns wrote: »
    Not all Tesco's are doing it. Seems to be limited to the larger Tesco Extra stores. Started out in Naas for a while, then Maynooth, Tullamore and Clarehall etc

Not sure if there is a list of all stores doing it atm, but I reckon they will stock it in the big Extra stores only. I could of course be completely wrong. They don't have a huge range if stuff either and it's usually a few quid more expensive than a homebrew shop anyway. If you are getting 3 or more items, you'd be better off ordering online as it will work the same with delivery cost. More than say 4 and you'll actually be saving with online costs as the delivery fee is usally just what €5 or €6, plus you have a huge range,

Fair point. Especially with a ParcelMotel near me. Used to be into homebrew and always wanted to get back into it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

the Galway & Mountmellick stores are generally cheaper than UK for the last while tbh. SLight price increase last few months but even still they're cheaper. www.homebrewwest.ie & www.thehomebrewcompany.ie

I am not affiliated in anyway with them other than a home brewer myself and have used them before. It's about €5 delivery or so for an entire order regardless of what you are buying. If you're just looking for yeast, give them a call as they may just send it by an-post for cost of a stamp rather than courier it. Home brew forums on this site as well with great lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭gonzo1

okla wrote: »

Nice find, got one in Tesco Ennis for €20.25...one left on the shelf:)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

2 litre Pepsi is going to be 99c with the crazy prices from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Do you hav any idea what the other Crazy Prices items are going to be? .. Not a Pepsi fan so thats out for me

Only wrote: »
    Do you hav any idea what the other Crazy Prices items are going to be? .. Not a Pepsi fan so thats out for me

If you like them on FB, they have a video on it. I was too lazy to click and see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Checked Fb there (didn't have to like them first) and its a 6pk Walkers crisps for 99c and the pepsi for 99c ... no other offers .... not impressed at all :(

Only wrote: »
    Checked Fb there (didn't have to like them first) and its a 6pk Walkers crisps for 99c and the pepsi for 99c ... no other offers .... not impressed at all :(

Was just back to tell you I clicked!! Wasn't worth the effort of signing in for....I hate pepsi and I hate crisps. Ah well....

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

There is aerial powder box. Not sure of size. Maybe 1kg?. 8pk of kitchen roll and 4pk of aloe vera toilet tissue.Not sure on brands or prices tho sorry

• Advertisement

I think there is more coming, ive seen 4.5 kg persil from 20.59 down to 10, but not sure if this is going to be part of crazy prices.

Anyway whats up with toilet paper? Every week part of crazy prices, have 100 rolls in stock now ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement