Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random CoD Pics and Video Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

ouch hip bone...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Thought this was quite funny.

codcod10.png

On a nerdy sidenote, am I the only one that hates seeing brackets not lining up in code/the bracket starting at the end of the line rather than on the next line?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Cossax wrote: »
    On a nerdy sidenote, am I the only one that hates seeing brackets not lining up in code/the bracket starting at the end of the line rather than on the next line?

Nope,I always change it to like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's supposed to be like that :)

N++ FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »
    It's supposed to be like that :)

N++ FTW

Yeah, isn't it good coding practice to indent loops etc?
    It's what I was told anyways

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Yeah, isn't it good coding practice to indent loops etc?
    It's what I was told anyways

tumblr_l9fqjzTyW91qcikulo1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Thought this was quite funny.

what I heard...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have no clue what any of that is :S

I have no clue what any of that is :S

It's the difference between this..
    194433.png

...and this
    194434.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

194433.png

...and this
    194434.png

Ah I see! I thought you were on about the indenting. Shame on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

194433.png

...and this
    194434.png

Just the way ya learn to code i guess. Its a lot easier to read/sift through spaghetti code when its nicely laid out like that tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

This is pretty good (still doesn't compare to Scalper v.2 IMO):

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

^^^
    excellent!

Leeg17 wrote: »

Quality love how each kills in time with the snares..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Leeg17 wrote: »
    everlast75 wrote: »
    ^^^
    excellent!

+1 :D

My editing skills are almost on par with that :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Wasn't arsed posting comp vids for awhile but loved this so had to..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

22 gun kills + 4 assists with hardline = 24 kills which apparently = 2 MOAB's??

Some sort of glitch :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Just got a hitmarker with a knife. I know i had a sentry gun thing in my hand but that shouldn't make a difference.

Might as well throw this horrible spawn clip in too. Bear in mind this is free for all. They need to fix this ****.

*I was leveling the gun up, hence the nooby attachments ;)

Just got a hitmarker with a knife. I know i had a sentry gun thing in my hand but that shouldn't make a difference.

You think thats bad check this out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

22 gun kills + 4 assists with hardline = 24 kills which apparently = 2 MOAB's??

Some sort of glitch :cool:

Yeah, a similar one used to happen where someone got to 24 or 25 and set off the timer for the MOAB, but got another kill before the bomb went off. They instantly got a second MOAB.

Also, on a side point, why do so many commentators say M O A B, when most others, even the in game characters, say "mow-abb"??

• Advertisement

Think cody skyped this guys stream a while ago. Watched a few of his videos, thought this was funny.

Probably the best gameplays i've seen on youtube, makes sandy/xCal look average. Apparently he does 25/50/100 MOAB livestreams :s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Magill wrote: »

Probably the best gameplays i've seen on youtube, makes sandy/xCal look average. Apparently he does 25/50/100 MOAB livestreams :s

Yeah but in fairness Id say the standard isn't the best on PC MW3 in comparison to COD4 etc, I doubt 99% of decent pc players have played MW3 on pc. Still a good player though.

iMuse wrote: »
    Yeah but in fairness Id say the standard isn't the best on PC MW3 in comparison to COD4 etc, I doubt 99% of decent pc players have played MW3 on pc. Still a good player though.

yeah, this is true. Just comparing it to other youtubers tho.. although he has played at a very high level in cs 1.6 aswel. Also, i've played a good bit of MW3 on PC.. i do a bit better than i do on PS3/Xbox in terms of score, tends to be a lot more campy tho. Still its not really a complete noobfest or at least no more than it is on console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Magill wrote: »
    Think cody skyped this guys stream a while ago. Watched a few of his videos, thought this was funny.

Yeah.....I think he got 100 moabs in a 24 hr livestream.

Sandy ravage = absolute zzzzzzzfest.

Still posting mw2 sh1te with him hosting with the ump/spaz.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I watched him on twitch a few times and but he doesn't seem as affable on camera as sandy. Sandy's live streams are more relaxed and laid back whilst orb is always busting a gut in games. Orb would quit if someone got a questionable kill against him or a teammate supposedly died from an aimbotter or wallhacker. Sandy's novel in that he's the antithesis of normal gamers when he plays, he's like the softly spoken teacher from Beavis and Butthead that sings Lesbian Seagull.

This guy breaks 20k in only 3 of the videos on his first page of uploads.

Sandy, playing a game 2 and a bit years old, only has less than 100k views on one video on his first page of uploads.

Seems you're in quite the minority.

yimrsg wrote: »
    I watched him on twitch a few times and but he doesn't seem as affable on camera as sandy. Sandy's live streams are more relaxed and laid back whilst orb is always busting a gut in games. Orb would quit if someone got a questionable kill against him or a teammate supposedly died from an aimbotter or wallhacker. Sandy's novel in that he's the antithesis of normal gamers when he plays, he's like the softly spoken teacher from Beavis and Butthead that sings Lesbian Seagull.

Hes very hyper thats for sure, in terms of gameplay tho, his is probably second to none. Not only that but 101 MOAB's in a 24hour session is insanely consistent... thats like 2 moabs in every 3 games. Sandy is pretty good too (If only slightly overrated).

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Odd seeing Xcal's name being throw around with Sandy or the guy who's vid I had stop watching after 20 seconds as he was beyond irritating.

Sure that's the case with the vast majority of slayers be it here or elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Killed....by the grenade I was cooking....when I was killed!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

hahaha!! thats just horrible..

Reminds me of this..

Advertisement