Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random CoD Pics and Video Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 chucktesta

Got this beaut earlier on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

chucktesta wrote: »
    Got this beaut earlier on :rolleyes:

I think you need to lose some weight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

One of the AK47 lads made this a few weeks ago, don't think he posted it on here... some pretty sweet clips tbh. Quality isn't amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

What size are the hitboxes on the MSR? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Cossax wrote: »
    What size are the hitboxes on the MSR? :confused:
    That's a general misconception with MW3 and Blops... What you see in that video is Theater mode footage, which is slower than game play, so it looks like there is a bigger hitbox than there really is

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    That's a general misconception with MW3 and Blops... What you see in that video is Theater mode footage, which is slower than game play, so it looks like there is a bigger hitbox than there really is

pretty much, always looks easier than it actually is aswel !

I hate it, I cannot watch it at all.. Thats why I still record every game live.

It ruins montages and comms for me

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tallon wrote: »

Ah I see, was wondering.

As someone who logged some ridiculous hours in MW2 I can safely say MW2 s a far superior game to MW3. Maybe if they said MW3 was the inbred step-son of MW2 I'd agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Ironic that the kid playing here is the most mature out of the lot of them. Nice end conversation too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Holy. Fúcking. ****.

I think he's topped himself with this video.

PC community montage by Clayman ! Pretty sweet

Fúcking SICK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

He can do no wrong! Pr*ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I was an SnD player in CoD4. SnD was the best gametype up until Grizzamania ran wild, and essentially it was ruined in MW2. I don't mind killing 'trickshotters', it's fun for a time but the competitive element really went downhill as a result of these type of players. Many fans of these type of videos are usually squeaky voiced little twerps, and that's what the majority are from my experience. I'am not calling you this btw, just my experiences on Xbox and PS3.

I really wished IW and cronies kept their promise and provided a sniper only game type so the majority of these people would bog off too.

Anyway, I have a feeling we'll disagree so I'll just agree to disagree fj. If you like it, fair enough. Just wanted to share my 2c is all.

Only seen this now :p

Man I don't like trickshotting! Jeez...just the way people attacked Lee after he joked about liking it brought this whole thing to my attention. I know most of them are squeaky voiced twerps, sure half of the little first years in my school are probably the trickshotters you run into!

At the same time though, people go a little overboard with them sometimes, annoying as they can be. I just was commenting on how I've seen people verbally abuse them for something so small.

As you already said, wish there was a dedicated lobby for them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Jesus hiplip never seen anything like that, the first kill he got on you looked like some sort of lag switch.

STUCK!!! STUCK!!! STUCK!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

e_e wrote: »

STUCK!!! STUCK!!! STUCK!!! :pac:

No wonder he's angry, he's f**king terrible

• Advertisement

36% accuracy. As you do

LakesKeane wrote: »
    36% accuracy. As you do

Keep in mind in MW2 most of his videos were Spas/Famas, I won't say it's easy but it's certainly a task made easier by using a shotgun and a burst fire weapon.

Cossax wrote: »
    Keep in mind in MW2 most of his videos were Spas/Famas, I won't say it's easy but it's certainly a task made easier by using a shotgun and a burst fire weapon.

That's true. He used a fair bit of the ump too if I'm not mistaken. Still great. I've seen people that used snipers exclusively that have accuracy less than his

Sensitivity:3 though.. wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Hes right about the ps3 analogue sticks, They are far superior than the xbox sticks. Nothing wrong with 3 sensitivity, I play on 2 sens on Black Ops, 3 on MW3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

iMuse wrote: »
    Hes right about the ps3 analogue sticks, They are far superior than the xbox sticks. Nothing wrong with 3 sensitivity, I play on 2 sens on Black Ops, 3 on MW3.

Totally disagree with this. For the simple fact that the PS3 analogue shape is round on the top and your thumb tends to slide off more whereas the Xbox one is curved downward, giving you a groove for your thumb to sit in.

Maybe it's just because when I play I get somewhat clammy hands :pac:

Totally disagree with this. For the simple fact that the PS3 analogue shape is round on the top and your thumb tends to slide off more whereas the Xbox one is curved downward, giving you a groove for your thumb to sit in.

Maybe it's just because when I play I get somewhat clammy hands :pac:

I haven't played much with the 360 controller but any time I have I've noticed that the concave shape doesn't work when say I'm pushing the right stick to the far left and visa-versa. I just end up using the edge of the analogue. I haven't put in enough time with it though to pass a totally informed comment.

I quite like the editing in this, especially the transitions and syncing in a few places..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

N64-GreenControl.jpg

>>> Xbox and PS3 :P though really, the N64 joystick was a ****ing pain after a while playing but sssssh.

• Advertisement

Need new pants. Bahahah :D

Advertisement