Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random CoD Pics and Video Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Just found this guy's channel last week. So many great vids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Pretty badbass

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Because its Friday...

Time to kick some hole... Ravage style... :cool:

Second half of this is AMAZING. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

• Advertisement

Whatcha know about 2 hours of 720 noscope yy SnD killcams, haters? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Jev/N wrote: »
    Poor Sandy Ravage, put with the worst team ever and couldn't win :o

Can anyone tell me the name of the song here please?

2 hours of guys creaming their pants :rolleyes:

No thank you :D

I hope you realise the post was made in jest ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I hope you realise the post was made in jest ;)

You love dee killcams though !

LakesKeane wrote: »

I'll admit to going for one or two when we're 2/3-0 up in SnD :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

x43r0 wrote: »
    Wasn't a triple... Still unreal though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

deccurley wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the name of the song here please?

Tracks in Sandy's vid:

Original:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

x43r0 wrote: »

Brilliant!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »

MIAOW!

___

Didn't show up in my sub box for whatever reason but yeah Sandy's vid ^ :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'll admit to going for one or two when we're 2/3-0 up in SnD :p

I go for them every round ! Even abuse people for not doing a spin if theres only one guy left !

All in good fun.. cause you know... thats what games are for ! :P

Magill wrote: »
    I go for them every round ! Even abuse people for not doing a spin if theres only one guy left !

Indeed :D

Gotta get dem killcams!

Indeed :D

Gotta get dem killcams!
    Aye. SnD can be boring as fook in parties. Adds a bit of fun getting funny kcams imo ! Even funnier when ppl fail !

I was that person :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

That's where I was going with the first video, obviously the sarcasm was lost along the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That's where I was going with the first video, obviously the sarcasm was lost along the way :D

In fairness, going by past comments with these type of vids you're the type that jizzes themselves over such vids. so it's hard to see your sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

There's such a stigma with trickshotting on this forum lol. I personally find those SnD GWK montages boring and repetitive (much like 90% of all montages tbh), but if someone likes them that's their own opinion and I'll respect that.

It seems that whenever anyone posts a trickshotting montage/tells people that they indulge in it on this forum some people jump on the bandwagon and insult them. Nothing wrong with a joke or whatever but some people take it too far. FaZe have feelings too :pac:

Honestly, saying that you like trickshotting can be like telling everyone in the nightclub that you have HIV :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

fjsanchez wrote: »
    There's such a stigma with trickshotting on this forum lol. I personally find those SnD GWK montages boring and repetitive (much like 90% of all montages tbh), but if someone likes them that's their own opinion and I'll respect that.

It seems that whenever anyone posts a trickshotting montage/tells people that they indulge in it on this forum some people jump on the bandwagon and insult them. Nothing wrong with a joke or whatever but some people take it too far. FaZe have feelings too :pac:

Honestly, saying that you like trickshotting can be like telling everyone in the nightclub that you have HIV :p

I was an SnD player in CoD4. SnD was the best gametype up until Grizzamania ran wild, and essentially it was ruined in MW2. I don't mind killing 'trickshotters', it's fun for a time but the competitive element really went downhill as a result of these type of players. Many fans of these type of videos are usually squeaky voiced little twerps, and that's what the majority are from my experience. I'am not calling you this btw, just my experiences on Xbox and PS3.

I really wished IW and cronies kept their promise and provided a sniper only game type so the majority of these people would bog off too.

Anyway, I have a feeling we'll disagree so I'll just agree to disagree fj. If you like it, fair enough. Just wanted to share my 2c is all.

In fairness, going by past comments with these type of vids you're the type that jizzes themselves over such vids. so it's hard to see your sarcasm.

Post evidence so if you're so sure.

I posted it in jest. I know this because it was me who posted it. I don't jizz myself over SnD killcam vids, never have never will...

Might want to get a new sarcasm detector. Or chill out. Or both :p

Yeah lee !! Ya trickshotting optic zirgrizz wannabe !! Stop jizzling urself mate..... Lol

Yeah lee !! Ya trickshotting optic zirgrizz wannabe !! Stop jizzling urself mate..... Lol

What can I say, I want Grizz's babies. Even though he ruined SND in the greatest CoD of all teim!!1

What can I say, I want Grizz's babies. Even though he ruined SND in the greatest CoD of all teim!!1

Lol... Damn yyyyyoooooouuuuu zirgrizzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!111111one

honestly tho.. I can count on one hand the amount of trick shotters ive come across(excluding my party members ofc).

• Advertisement

Lol... Damn yyyyyoooooouuuuu zirgrizzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!111111one

honestly tho.. I can count on one hand the amount of trick shotters ive come across(excluding my party members ofc).

I like trickshotting. Love it.

Because they're easy kills!!

Advertisement