Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards CoD Pics, Video and Streams Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

impressive gameplay :) i like your choice of killstreaks as well nothing too fancy at all its a pity the game had to end with your last set of dogs just up could have been much higher :)

I cant use the chopper gunner either because of my lag or the hit detection because everytime I do I have to aim 10 feet away from the guy I'm trying to kill and hope that its gets him. Another set of dogs would have been nice aswell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thomasheen wrote: »
    I cant use the chopper gunner either because of my lag or the hit detection because everytime I do I have to aim 10 feet away from the guy I'm trying to kill and hope that its gets him. Another set of dogs would have been nice aswell :P

CG is overrated imo anyway!! Only useful on certain maps.. If you had CG on playing summit you'd prob only get bout 4 kills with it!

hypermuse wrote: »
    CG is overrated imo anyway!! Only useful on certain maps.. If you had CG on playing summit you'd prob only get bout 4 kills with it!

Yeah I dont like streaks that you have control. I kill more people running around than flying in a chopper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yeah I dont like streaks that you have control. I kill more people running around than flying in a chopper

exactly!!! I personally prefer a solid 3-4-8 but if I want to more killwhoroing I'll run the same you did 4-8-11!!

anyway, not a thread bout killstreaks.. Was a nice game you had!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

First dual commentary in awhile, plenty of chatter going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Kev2Dee

sumsar wrote: »
    First dual commentary in awhile, plenty of chatter going on!

GdG gotta get a more live streaming going on! :P

First ever com, bitta feed back?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I really liked it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

Kev2Dee wrote: »

great first commentary dude i subbed to your channel so you may start throwing up commentaries on it as well did a great job :)

• Advertisement

sorry in advance for double postin but i havnt thrown a vid up here in a while so i said i would slap this one up its part 5 in a cod4 live commentary session i did and doin a bit of sniping in it hope ye enjoy it :)

great first commentary dude i subbed to your channel so you may start throwing up commentaries on it as well did a great job :)

thanks for tha sub mate! im not gonna lie, i was worried it'd sound crap! :P thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

All yez subbed now lads. Keep it, some great vids and kills boys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

thanks for tha sub mate! im not gonna lie, i was worried it'd sound crap! :P thanks lads!

Hey mate,
    good gameplay and good commentary too.
    I've said it before tonnes of times on here.. all due respect to other commentators, I'm not that interested in what's going on with you (:)).. I'm watching to hear about CoD.. so your type is what I prefer. What guns, perks, killstreaks you are running and why - tactics etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm the same as everlast, I don't care what anyone had for dinner I wanna hear about COD and the gameplay that we're watching! Really liked this one, 2 dogs on TDM is always good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »

Me: "Awh C spawn quad nade, watch out"

*quad*

Me: "Thief!"
    Cody: "haha"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Me: "Awh C spawn quad nade, watch out"

*quad*

Me: "Thief!"
    Cody: "haha"

I forgot about it until you said it. Then I put on the class with marathon :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The amounts of grenades that went flying over to C spawn there,never gonna end well for those guys

This game is ****in crazy ha xcal is by far the best commentator out their pure addicted to his comms :)

• Advertisement

Ok first off I'm not an editor. Secondly I'm not a montage guy. I dont normally save clips and had to go back and play blops again for a day to try flesh this out a little so about a third of this montage is a daytage more like. And lastly this is just for a laugh so enjoy it for what it is.

So with that in mind I present the Spuds and Alcohol montage :p. Hope you like it.

Some really really nice clips in there Thomas, loving the montage name too :D

Some really really nice clips in there Thomas, loving the montage name too :D

I wanted to come up with something funny rather than some serious name. Luckily I was having a drink at dinnertime haha

I wanted to come up with something funny rather than some serious name. Luckily I was having a drink at dinnertime haha

I think with the quality of those clips you should have given them to Magill to edit (not that I'm saying your editing was bad or anything!), he does nothing in college anyways :pac:

I think with the quality of those clips you should have given them to Magill to edit (not that I'm saying your editing was bad or anything!), he does nothing in college anyways :pac:

Tbh I dont watch too many montages so I didn't know if the clips were that great but yeah someone who could edit could do alot more

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Ok first off I'm not an editor. Secondly I'm not a montage guy. I dont normally save clips and had to go back and play blops again for a day to try flesh this out a little so about a third of this montage is a daytage more like. And lastly this is just for a laugh so enjoy it for what it is.

So with that in mind I present the Spuds and Alcohol montage :p. Hope you like it.

some really sweet clips in there pal, great job ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Wow.

Favourited. And note I don't do that often, only if a video truly is a favourite of mine which I will watch again.

TBH I've seen it all in Black Ops. I've watched countless montages, all having the same feeds in the same places as each other and to the same generic rock music, usually by Lansdowne.

But this was different, it seemed like you got these feeds with ease, and it didn't need any fancy editing. Plus I love that song. Love the way it was so chilled. Last clip was insane btw.

Also loved the Family Guy references, one of my favourites

Peter: It's just been revoked.
    Brian: Uhh, Peter, he didn't really set you up for that Lethal Weapon line. It doesn't really work here.
    Peter: Oh. *pause* I'll have what she's having.
    Brian: That's....better?

:pac:

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Wow.

Favourited. And note I don't do that often, only if a video truly is a favourite of mine which I will watch again.

TBH I've seen it all in Black Ops. I've watched countless montages, all having the same feeds in the same places as each other and to the same generic rock music, usually by Lansdowne.

But this was different, it seemed like you got these feeds with ease, and it didn't need any fancy editing. Plus I love that song. Love the way it was so chilled. Last clip was insane btw.

Also loved the Family Guy references, one of my favourites

Peter: It's just been revoked.
    Brian: Uhh, Peter, he didn't really set you up for that Lethal Weapon line. It doesn't really work here.
    Peter: Oh. *pause* I'll have what she's having.
    Brian: That's....better?

:pac:

Thanks appriciate it. I dont go for montage clips, all these just happened when I play. I can't edit for **** so thats why it's kinda plain but I like it more than over-edited clips and I chose the song because it's the blops ad song except just more actiony

Also the reason for the family guy clip is I say that "It's just been revoked" line everytime I do something that I think is awesome in the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Thanks appriciate it. I dont go for montage clips, all these just happened when I play. I can't edit for **** so thats why it's kinda plain but I like it more than over-edited clips and I chose the song because it's the blops ad song except just more actiony

Also the reason for the family guy clip is I say that "It's just been revoked" line everytime I do something that I think is awesome in the game :D

I dont think you really have to, most good players (Aggressive players that is, you wont get them by playing defensively thats for sure :P) will get lots of clips. Most of my clips come the same way, just rushing about like a fanny killing peeps.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    I dont think you really have to, most good players (Aggressive players that is, you wont get them by playing defensively thats for sure :P) will get lots of clips. Most of my clips come the same way, just rushing about like a fanny killing peeps.

Exactly all my classes have marathon on them because I want to get get right in peoples faces. Then shoot them in it

Advertisement