Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards CoD Pics, Video and Streams Thread

Options
  • 12-12-2010 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Leeg17 wrote: »
    He's saying to Irishwelsh to talk about his own stories? Or am I misunderstanding that.
    your understanding it perfectly i think i probably should have quoted irishwelshcelt instead

op you really give me the impression that you put a lot of effort into this and from what i remember of "projects" (not commentaries mind) was that it all came very naturaly and enjoyably . nothing had to really be sat down and though over so maybe try less of talking about what you think people want to hear and more about what you want to discuss . if people dont like it its not the end of the world

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

My Christmas/ Setup Video!

Happy Christmas Everybody! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Add me there buddy. Gt: sprrratt

i just hit 500 subs so thanks everyone who's subbed!

• Advertisement

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

* As the title goes, this thread is entirely for you, the boards COD community and your Call of Duty vids. Be it MW3 to WaW to even COD2, no matter the format you play on.. if you upload vids onto Youtube, share them here :)

If you believe you have a notable vid that might be worth it's own thread, say for example a Boards community montage you can PM either of us 3 mods and perhaps under such circumstances a new thread can be dedicated to such a vid.

edit - will err, sticky this thread for the time being.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

To get the ball rolling, I'll post this random fluke amazing trick shot :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74812559&postcount=3695

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

My first CoD4 game, and back to Choose a Class :)

So let me know what class you want me to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Kewl it's nicer having everyone on the forum in the one thread and random vids in another. Easy to seperate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

First time Boardies got together on the xbox 5-7.
    An old vid but i'm putting it back up since it got deleted when the account got hacked last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

Tallon wrote: »
    My first CoD4 game, and back to Choose a Class :)

So let me know what class you want me to play with

Im surprised it took you this long to get it :) what game cod did you start off playing on ? and in regards to the class try out the scorpions in it i think there pretty good and whatever perks you like i suppose theres not much point in not using stopping power with them but i suppose it would be a bit of a challenge to use a diff second perk :)

Im surprised it took you this long to get it :) what game cod did you start off playing on ? and in regards to the class try out the scorpions in it i think there pretty good and whatever perks you like i suppose theres not much point in not using stopping power with them but i suppose it would be a bit of a challenge to use a diff second perk :)
    MW2 sadly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Shammy wrote: »
    An old vid but i'm putting it back up since it got deleted when the account got hacked last year.

God Shammy that takes me back :D

Makes you wanna go home and boot up MW2 again... :cool:

50-2 Regular TDM I got a while back when I still played cod regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

More from my channel

God, I hate dubstep....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I can't find any video threads only this. My brother stuck up a video today. It'd be good if you could watch it. Just his second.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shammy wrote: »

Have said it before. But you should upload more vids mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Vote4Rufio

i hit my 3000th tomahawk over last weekend and i made a quick montage or over 100 tomahawks... check it out... my first edit so dont diss the ****ty editing :P like, comment and sub thanks

102-4 regular domination on summit with the mp5k. Last blops gameplay I'm going to post unless I can be bothered editing all the clips I have lying around into a montage or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Thomasheen wrote: »
    102-4 regular domination on summit with the mp5k. Last blops gameplay I'm going to post unless I can be bothered editing all the clips I have lying around into a montage or something

Great choice of music as always, I watch your video's mostly for the music if I'm honest but that was a great game you got there.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Great choice of music as always, I watch your video's mostly for the music if I'm honest but that was a great game you got there.

Thanks I listen to lots of music so I like to change it up alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Send them to me and ill put something together for ya if ya want !

p.s. dont let tallon see this ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »

To be fair, and with no disrespect to Tallon, I saw this clips and there was nothing 'editable' about them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

That was some of the best gameplay I've ever seen. You should try a commentary

You can if you like I'm no editor :P

fjsanchez wrote: »
    That was some of the best gameplay I've ever seen. You should try a commentary

Maybe but I dont think I could listen to my own voice :D

Sorry for the double post multi-quote confuses me

wanker!

Edit: that video was SICK!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

impressive gameplay :) i like your choice of killstreaks as well nothing too fancy at all its a pity the game had to end with your last set of dogs just up could have been much higher :)

Advertisement