Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards CoD Pics, Video and Streams Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

hypermuse wrote: »
    that was deadly!!

But I have to ask... why is your spas so much more powerful than mine :(:D

I have gold camo,it blinds the enemies :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCldMxUzwo7sTkdL2DHaDxXGz3PKheJgLiRnitWtUsjLVJXr8JqTmYjCir9g

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

im not so sure i want to get my boyfriend this game anymore :( Is it very voilent?
    I wouldn't call it that violent, but your sex life may diminish rather quickly due to the addictiveness, and when he finally does get down for a bit of "how's your father", expect angry slurs deriving from hours of rage-inducing playtime, including the classic, "oh you fúcking camping bitch" and everybodys' favourite, "ya little noob-tubing bollix". Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 xcandyflossx

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it that violent, but your sex life may diminish rather quickly due to the addictiveness, and when he finally does get down for a bit of "how's your father", expect angry slurs deriving from hours of rage-inducing playtime, including the classic, "oh you fúcking camping bitch" and everybodys' favourite, "ya little noob-tubing bollix". Enjoy.

It is diminishing already! He spends most of his time playing poker and gambling what little money he has :mad: This is an idea to take him away from the poker table and maybe build up some testosterone ;););) shooting people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

If ya wanna chuck him I already have an xbox, already full of rage and ready to give someone a good seein to.... It's like "here's one I made earlier" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

How have neither of these at least got 50,000 + views..MADNESS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

<3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

30-10 with the striker , 8 caps :) Just with a grip and kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Shammy wrote: »
    30-10 with the striker , 8 caps :) Just with a grip and kick.

Wait till you get ext mags and damge. Then you'll really do work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Wait till you get ext mags and damge. Then you'll really do work :D

I never get that far , its always time to prestige . Stopping after the next time I prestige.

Another cliptage. All the clips are from playing last week. Some average but some pretty good ones aswell

• Advertisement

^ very nice,awesome tune again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

sweet clips man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    ^ very nice,awesome tune again
    my thoughts exactly!

Love your vids man! nice music makes it so much more watchable than all that dance/dub ****e I always tend to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

savage stuff man! Just brilliant

hypermuse wrote: »
    my thoughts exactly!

Love your vids man! nice music makes it so much more watchable than all that dance/dub ****e I always tend to hear!

Haha thanks. I like most music. Some dubstep and dance is good but I cant listen to it for very long because it's just the same thing over and over. Headwrecking. But then again I listen to some stuff that just nobody will understand :P

For the vids I just pick a song at random that I think will suit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Quick clip from a dom game the other night

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

Clearing out my hard drive with old games, just a fairly normal Mw2 game.

Am I completely off the mark to say that Mw2 > Mw3?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Clearing out my hard drive with old games, just a fairly normal Mw2 game.

Am I completely off the mark to say that Mw2 > Mw3?

Nope you're certainly not, I much prefer MW2 over MW3. That in itself speaks volumes!

Watched your vid from my sub box. You think you might consider getting back into the MW2 competitive scene again mate?

Nope you're certainly not, I much prefer MW2 over MW3. That in itself speaks volumes!

Watched your vid from my sub box. You think you might consider getting back into the MW2 competitive scene again mate?

Mw2 competitive scene doesn't really exist anymore, there are still ladders on game battles, was playing on them the other day for a bit of a laugh but the competitive scene has simply moved from Black Ops to Mw3. Unfortunately.

Competitive scene exist for Mw2 on PS3 at all? Need to get my Ps3 out the box actually, since I came back home after xmas i haven't touched it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Mw2 competitive scene doesn't really exist anymore, there are still ladders on game battles, was playing on them the other day for a bit of a laugh but the competitive scene has simply moved from Black Ops to Mw3. Unfortunately.

Competitive scene exist for Mw2 on PS3 at all? Need to get my Ps3 out the box actually, since I came back home after xmas i haven't touched it at all.

Dv2 on mw2 was the best competitive cod so far imo, the maps were just so good.

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Dv2 on mw2 was the best competitive cod so far imo, the maps were just so good.

only played decerto towards the end of mw2, bit gutted i missed out on it tbh, more gutted i missed cod4 decerto. was too busy getting lessons on cod4 ps3 by Ade.

played a hell of a lot of mw2 gb though, akimbo glocks :D might go back on mw2 for a bit now actually.

only played decerto towards the end of mw2, bit gutted i missed out on it tbh, more gutted i missed cod4 decerto. was too busy getting lessons on cod4 ps3 by Ade.

played a hell of a lot of mw2 gb though, akimbo glocks :D might go back on mw2 for a bit now actually.

You were one of those :(

Even MLG rules on mw2 were class, decerto was only slightly different with demo rules and no semtex.

Thought i'd post this for the craic... really wish they had a sniper playlist on consoles because its great fun imo.

Anyway, nothing special, just a game from a 24/7 Sniper only server on PC. Hectic it is.

Oh... and as you can see... theatre mode also sucks cock on PC aswel.

AdamD wrote: »
    You were one of those :(

Even MLG rules on mw2 were class, decerto was only slightly different with demo rules and no semtex.

Yeh eventually played some MLG rules after they introduced an Akimbo ruling and loved that, a lot better than Random Map Gen...

Only really used Akimbo Glocks because everyone else, was a bit annoying at the start but once everyone started using them it got really **** and eventually needed to be banned. OR at least have the option to disable them.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'd half consider getting back into the competitive scene for MW2 myself tbh, was fun no matter the level.

From a tournament game earlier, won the game 3-1 overall, dropped Domination by like 15 points overall but has since been removed from the Decerto ruleset.

Playing against a Spanish side here, hence the bad connection for us as we were on their host for maps 1, 3 & 5.

Enjoy my girls voice, Im SkLite Tuna btw...

I think that guy was just about to try and knife you at the end :) , beasting with the reaper though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I had a rather good game, shame about the quality...

• Advertisement

You haven't experienced CoD until you've played on a 50man domination server... on shipment !!

Advertisement