Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 15 - Japanese Grand Prix

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

amacachi wrote: »
    Fcuksake BBC. Was it just here or was there a half dozen or so AV glitches during the race? Very annoying.

It's the problems with the feed, not BBC's fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

robinph wrote: »
    It's the problems with the feed, not BBC's fault.

Commentary/sound went along with the images, they're in control of that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

argh what to do, stay up and watch the BSB finale, or go to sleep and hope i wake up for it.

Grim. wrote: »
    argh what to do, stay up and watch the BSB finale, or go to sleep and hope i wake up for it.

Is that on TV later?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Is that on TV later?

starts on eurosport 2 from 10:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Fcuksake BBC. Was it just here or was there a half dozen or so AV glitches during the race? Very annoying.

Very funny during the press conference though when we had Vettel speaking and Alonsos voice coming out of his mouth. Very surreal and very funny. Thought that only happened to Ferrari drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Grim. wrote: »
    starts on eurosport 2 from 10:30

Highlights from yesterdays race at half ten. the second superbike race starts at 12.30 so get a bit of kip before it because its a long day with Alister Seeley having to win to stand a chance of taking the Supersport title at half three!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

vectra wrote: »
    Did you ever see such a sore loser look on a driver as Alonso..
    What a sour puss
    To be fair he did congratulate him before he got out if the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

decisions wrote: »
    To be fair he did congratulate him before he got out if the car.

Give him medal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

According to twitter
    @alanbaldwinf1
    Nice quip from Alonso after earlier shaking Vettel's hand: "Now we will see who is the youngest three time world champion." The race is on.

Doesn't sound like such a sore loser thing to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Schumacher looked good again. He will beat rosberg on points this year I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

It pains me to say it, but well done on your achievement Vettel. What's worse than a one fingered celebration? A two fingered celebration, grrrr! Here's my two fingers! ;)

That was a great season - So good luck to you all over the winter. See you in the new year! Oh wait, there's still the matter of the remaining 4 races to decide who is the lead driver of McLaren! What the hell is a multi-year deal? A two year deal including the remaining year already on his contract?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

I think they said 2 years (starting next year) plus an extra 10-year option. I'd imagine the option is on Button's side, wouldn't be worth mentioning otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

If you look at the GPS you can see how it happened.

00-32.jpg

]
    Shumi and Webber were a fair distance back, there is no point prior where they could have overtaken Hamilton. They only came up to Hamilton right before the chicane.

Its all very well to say they all should have been out 30 seconds beforehand but we know that's not the way it works. Last over the line often benefits so inevitably there's going to be guys fighting over the same piece of tarmac sometimes.

Where did that mobile app come from, I've never found proper driver tracking on a mobile?

Advertisement