Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Best injury - Collar Bone

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

skydish79 wrote: »
    I hope Best is 100%

It could be that they are just naming him, giving themselves an extra 48hours see how he goes

I reckon this is the case. Hard to believe he's firing on all cylinders. would be great if he was to play, but don't be surprised to see him pulled the morning of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Rory Best tweeted that he came through the Captains run with no problems and he's looking forward to the match. I'm absolutely thrilled with that.

what a monster of a man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Now the question is: How long do we let him play?

If we have a lead 50 minutes into the game do you take him off and keep him safe, or do you leave him on until the game is wrapped up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

hardCopy wrote: »
    If we have a lead 50 minutes into the game do you take him off and keep him safe

There should be none of that bollocksology - it's win or go home, keep the absolutely best team on the pitch until the final whistle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭leftism

+1 on that! They've gotta throw the kitchen sink at this game!!! Win this and even if they pick up a heap of injuries, they've achieved what no other Irish team has ever achieved at the World Cup...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

If he is playing his best keep him on unless we are something like 30 points up.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Principal Skinner

Best was just on the news throwing a ball into the lineout and seemed to be grand! (Please please please make this be true!)

Advertisement