Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever bought from Elara online computer hardware store?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭3010

bette wrote: »
    Elara just don't want the hassle. Anything more complex than plugging in a mobile phone is just too much for some of the brighter moaners.

I wouldn't say I'm a moaner - I just couldn't get the product they sold me to work and they have addressed the issue now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Funniest thread I read in a while!
    3010 wrote: »
    It looks like your company is digging itself deeper and deeper. Not a good advert for Elara...

On the contrary, after I've read this thread I think they look like a great company and I'm definitely going to look there next time I buy!

Look at the thanks your complaints post get against the thanks other peoples who criticize your actions to get a rough idea of public opinion on this one ;)
    3010 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say I'm a moaner......
    Think a few people might disagree with that! Fair play to Elara staff!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭3010

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Funniest thread I read in a while!

On the contrary, after I've read this thread I think they look like a great company and I'm definitely going to look there next time I buy!

Look at the thanks your complaints post get against the thanks other peoples who criticize your actions to get a rough idea of public opinion on this one ;)

Think a few people might disagree with that! Fair play to Elara staff!

Well if you feel happy to order with a company like Elara whose customer service I felt gave me no choice but to complain about online, then go for it...

If you gauge public opinion among people who use terms like 'retarded'... 'f****** douchebag' and 'moron' to describe a fellow Boards member then you're welcome to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

I've bought hardware from Elara on and off for 5 or 6 years, and always found them a pleasure to deal with. I've probably had dozens of orders, and only had to return 1 faulty USB sound card (it worked but the sound quality was dire). It was refunded with no questions asked. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Advertisement