Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32" 1080p Full HD LCD + Saorview - €280 approx.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

My usual postman delivered mine an hour ago.

Will set it up later and let ye know what it looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

My TV arrived this morning ,usual postman.
    Won't get a chance to set it up until next week but will let ye know what its like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Got mine this morning as well. Have set it up just to make sure it was working. Have tuned in the DTT channels no problem. Left the settings at default, as I have'nt time to fiddle with them yet. First impressions good. Well wort the money .You certainly will not get better value at under €300.00. There's fancy text on it. Great DTT reception on a rabbit ears internal aerial. Will do more testing tonight.

EDIT: There is a basic no frills paper manual included in the documentation. There is also a cd which includes an Owners Manual, which is way more comprehensive that the paper one. There is also a plethora of other stuff on the cd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine today, lovely tv and very nice picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Got one of these today. Nice TV.

Particularly like the optical audio output on the back. This should let me use my non-hdmi surround sound system with hdmi sources. (At least I assume that it does that).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

Got it today! Thanks again to Badgermonkey, that was a serious bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Its back up now for £290 , around €325.

Typo, meant 279 not 290! :P

Still showing at £279.90 for me:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Set it up for the folks last night, looks great. They watched the Rugby this morning and raved about the picture quality. Touch controls on the front of the unit are a nice feature.

Not over enamoured with the audio pre-sets though, will require a little nerdy AV tweakery methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Only got around to setting up mine today, very happy with the picture.
    Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

got my TV set up today.very happy with it so far but might play around with some settings when I get a chance.it played my 16gb usb as well.
    Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

I ordered the same tv over the weekend from Powercity, €328 including Delivery, some weekend deal they had, shame I didnt get it first time around from Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Set mine up today at the folks house. Theyre delighted with it. Played movie files straight away from usb stick. Picture excellent (from sky box) and sound more than adequate. Overall pretty happy with it.

Does anyone know how to programme the sky remote for it?

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Set mine up today at the folks house. Theyre delighted with it. Played movie files straight away from usb stick. Picture excellent (from sky box) and sound more than adequate. Overall pretty happy with it.

Does anyone know how to programme the sky remote for it?

Try 1176. It worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

The TV is £249 in Tesco.
    http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.211-5043.aspx

Anyone fancy a trip up north?

Mind you, perhaps they have it here in the south too at a reasonable price.
    The older model LD450 was getting sold at a discount recently if I recall correctly. Maybe that was to make way for the newer LK model?
    One can dream anywho. :cool:

Advertisement