Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32" 1080p Full HD LCD + Saorview - €280 approx.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

paddy147 wrote: »
    Eh,the 1st link you have provided shows the TV at 279 STERLING PLUS SHIPPING aswell.

So thats alot more than 280 euro.:rolleyes:

3 days ago it was 280.

oh :rolleyes::rolleyes: etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

It actually works out at £282.30 when you get to Checkout & if you pay in Euros it works out at just over €341.00 Having said that , Argos.ie are showing this model at €399.00 - €80.00 off !!!!! So still very good value from Amazon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

dreamers75 wrote: »
    3 days ago it was 280.

oh :rolleyes::rolleyes: etc

Well to anyone reading the thread now and looking at the thread title,its completely wrong and should be changed to show the current price.

Very clearly false and missleading posting by keeping it like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,512 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Well to anyone reading the thread now and looking at the thread title,its completely wrong and should be changed to show the current price.

Very clearly false and missleading posting by keeping it like that.

Most posters have the cop on to know that deals on here only last a certain amount of time.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Most posters have the cop on to know that deals on here only last a certain amount of time.

Its nothing to do with cop on actually,and only for my posting highlighting this,then it would not have been known (280 sterling plus shipping).

Do you know every member of this entire forum personally and know what they think and how the see things?????

Theres are alot of people who also just read these forums aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Its nothing to do with cop on actually,and only for my posting highlighting this,then it would not have been known (280 sterling plus shipping).

Do you know every member of this entire forum personally and know what they think and how the see things?????

Theres are alot of people who also just read these forums aswell.
    Dont be getting mad now that you missed out on the bargain :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It has a lot to do with "cop on" Amazon bargains last 24 hours max.

Tinie wrote: »
    Dont be getting mad now that you missed out on the bargain :pac:

Eh,Ive no problem getting bargins.Ive posted a few of them on this forum overall (in various sub forums).

Oh and I wasnt looking for a TV as I have all the TVs in my house that I need.I only recently bought another TV at a bargain price,for one of the guiest bedrooms

Also,Im well clued in as to how to get bargins too.

I tend to haggle alot,while flashing the cash,I play 1 shop or website off another shop or website and it gets me what I want,and at a price that Im prepared to pay (not full price though).

dreamers75 wrote: »
    It has a lot to do with "cop on" Amazon bargains last 24 hours max.

The OP should edit the thread title then,as not to misslead anyone reading it.He never once mentioned it being an "amazon bargin" and "only lasting for 24 hours".

If he can come back 2 days after originaly posting it to edit the original thread, (posted 28th,edited on 30th) then he can come back again to edit the actual thread title.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Eh,Ive no problem getting bargins.Ive posted a few of them on this forum overall (in various sub forums).

Oh and I wasnt looking for a TV as I have all the TVs in my house that I need.I only recently bought another TV at a bargain price,for one of the guiest bedrooms

Also,Im well clued in as to how to get bargins too.

I tend to haggle alot,while flashing the cash,I play 1 shop or website off another shop or website and it gets me what I want,and at a price that Im prepared to pay (not full price though).

Like modern day gladiators? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Like modern day gladiators? :rolleyes:

Your point being exactly what then?

Look around you,this is a recession that we are in,and will be in for some time to come.

So more money in my pocket is best for me,and I dont care if a shop owner,sales man or sales woman doesnt like my serious haggling approach to buying stuff.

Alot of them work off a commission too,so the more sales that they bring in,then the more money they make.

Theres allways room for haggling on the price,even when its a "sale" price,theres allways room for a spot of haggling.

It works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭concubar

The OP should edit the thread title then,as not to misslead anyone reading it.He never once mentioned it being an "amazon bargin" and "only lasting for 24 hours".

the op made us aware of a bargain at a particular time ,
    most of the people on here understand how it works :rolleyes:.

Yep,more money in my pocket is best for me,and I dont care if a shopowner,salesman or saleswoman doesnt like my serious haggling approach to buying stuff.

Alot of them work off a commission too,so the more sales that they bring in,then the more money they make.

Theres allways room for haggling on the price,even when its a "sale" price,theres allways room for a spot of haggling.

It works for me.

must try that next time im getting petrol, or a prescription, or at the doctors ;)

must try that next time im getting petrol, or a prescription, or at the doctors ;)

yeah,you never know

If you have a medical card,then you are laughing too.

I can just imagine how that would work at my local pumps:

Cashier: "That'll be €20 for the petrol"
    Me: "Il offer you €15"

Cashier:

jackie-chan-whut.jpg

concubar wrote: »

the op made us aware of a bargain at a particular time ,
    most of the people on here understand how it works :rolleyes:.

Do you know everyone on this forum personally and everyone who reads this thread then????

My way of buying stuff works very well for general household items (electrical items,furniture,white goods,kitchen items,building materials,diy tools and products etc etc).

Mock it all you want,but it works very well for me and I save alot of money with my way of buying stuff and getting bargains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Eh,the 1st link you have provided shows the TV at 279 STERLING PLUS SHIPPING aswell.

So thats alot more than 280 euro.:rolleyes:
    The auld Roll-eyes did you no favours at all.

The auld Roll-eyes did you no favours at all.

Thing is,I dont need want or expect favours from anyone here.

Thing is,I dont need want or expect favours from anyone here.

You dont even invite me over to your house for a cup of coffee and you come here expecting me to give you justice?

• Advertisement

Anyway for anyone reading the thread title and thinking that its 280 euro.

Its not.

Current price is 279 "sterling" plus shipping to Ireland.

regards

Anyway for anyone reading the thread title and thinking that its 280 euro.

Its not.

Current price is 279 "sterling" plus shipping to Ireland.

regards
    Yes, people know that. All the have to do is click the amazon link in the OP to see that, were not thick people. Also shipping is free to Ireland.

You dont even invite me over to your house for a cup of coffee and you come here expecting me to give you justice?

Eh ok.......what ever you want to say or think up there.

I dont want,need or even expect anything from you and certainly have no reason to invite you to my house at all.

And if I want to have a cuppa tea with anyone,then it would be my girlfriend and not some random unknown person from the internet.

Eh ok.......what ever you want to say or think up there.

I dont want,need or even expect anything from you and certainly have no reason to invite you to my house at all.

And if I want to have a cuppa tea with anyone,then it would be my girlfriend and not some random unknown person from the internet.

Barrys or Lyons?

Yes, people know that. All the have to do is click the amazon link in the OP to see that, were not thick people. Also shipping is free to Ireland.

Eh it currently says shipping is free in the UK,click the link at the top of the page and it says 25 sterling to Ireland (seperate pop up box).

That is unless my eyes decieve me.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Calm down Paddy.....I'm sure one of the mods will mark this thread as expired in the morning.

Eh it currently says shipping is free in the UK,click the link at the top of the page and it says 25 sterling to Ireland (seperate pop up box).

That is unless my eyes decieve me.
    :rolleyes:

Orders over £25 get free standard delivery to the republic of ireland.

:rolleyes:

Orders over £25 get free standard delivery to the republic of ireland.

Where on the ad does it say that??

Honest genuine question here.

Thanks

Where on the ad does it say that??

Honest genuine question here.

Thanks
    To qualify for free shipping:

jv9Ze.jpg

• Advertisement