Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

They have just announced they heading back to where it all started on Wednesday so guess gig at the troubadour before flying to here

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭darrenw5O94

They have just announced they heading back to where it all started on Wednesday so guess gig at the troubadour before flying to here

Oh well, it was a bit optimistic that there would be a small Irish gig before Slane

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Look if I've to wait ten more minutes to get in to the venue to ensure the show goes off smoothly then I'll take that.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Look if I've to wait ten more minutes to get in to the venue to ensure the show goes off smoothly then I'll take that.

Better safe than sorry.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Better safe than sorry.

You can sing that kid.

Definitely, and it's supposed to be 24 degrees for Saturday..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Announcement now put back to thursday now due to recent events

Nothing on their Facebook or Twitter.

• Advertisement

But that announcement had nothing to do with the European tour though did it ? I assumed it was a show in Hollywood in the troubadour or the whisky ? That's what I took the where it all began stuff was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Nothing on their Facebook or Twitter.

It was on the nightrain site

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Did anyone else notice that Light Sabers and Tridents are officially listed as banned objects? Do they worry it's going to kick off between the Jedis and Poseidon??

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that Light Sabers and Tridents are officially listed as banned objects? Do they worry it's going to kick off between the Jedis and Poseidon??

Could kick off between Jedi Knights & Sith Lords for all we know :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Could kick off between Jedi Knights & Sith Lords for all we know :pac:

That's what it is. It's the Sith they're worried about, but they can't say it because of the PC liberal pinko world we're all living in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

ShooterSF wrote:

I was at Slane that year, it wasn't pretty, a major medical emergency was declared in the region, horrific stuff really!

Enjoy folks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

No tickets available for Dublin Bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Saw the uk police have recommended cancelling all public gatherings after Manchester. Do you think the London shows will be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

PucaMama wrote: »
    Saw the uk police have recommended cancelling all public gatherings after Manchester. Do you think the London shows will be cancelled

potentially, only time will tell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Just blasting Estranged here on the old record player.

Might as well admit now, I'm gonna be pretty emotional on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

2 ways about this

1- I will be heartbroken as i prob wont get a chance to see GNR anywhere else and i was looking forward too the trip

2- Better to be safe than sorry and if something was to happen while im over there ???

atm im heading over there but not sure what to do if its cancelled

What is the chances of rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Possible showers, even thundery in the afternoon but should clear up in the evening

Dublin bus tickets have to be bought before the day but Marathon coaches sell them on the day I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I doubt it. There will be tighter security I'd imagine but Iron Maiden's tour is going to continue and the FA Cup Final is on Saturday so I think that statement from the police is a bit odd.

Nothing will be cancelled, like Freddie Mercury sang, the show must go on. Security will he heightened, that's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2 ways about this

1- I will be heartbroken as i prob wont get a chance to see GNR anywhere else and i was looking forward too the trip

2- Better to be safe than sorry and if something was to happen while im over there ???

atm im heading over there but not sure what to do if its cancelled

No fukc that. Not letting those cnuts stop the show!

Hoping to hear a rendition of Coma on Saturday

Hoping to hear a rendition of Coma on Saturday

There's a good chance you'll get your wish, as it's featured on their sets ever since they got back together last year..

I'm hoping they dust off There Was A Time.

• Advertisement

I will miss 'Out Ta Get Me'

Advertisement