Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

PucaMama wrote: »
    I'm so stressed that the tickets won't get here on time

why don't you print them off?
    I ordered the ones by post

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    A case of watch this space/stay tuned.

totally, i'm just passing on what he told me, he lives in UK so has no reason to lie, doubt they'd need a warm up though but fcuk, it'd be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

scudzilla wrote: »
    totally, i'm just passing on what he told me, he lives in UK so has no reason to lie, doubt they'd need a warm up though but fcuk, it'd be cool

Definitely and in The Academy too, Guns up close and without the major stage production.

Don't suppose your in the know friend has heard anything about new Guns stuff?

Definitely and in The Academy too, Guns up close and without the major stage production.

Nothing, he's been trying to get an Axl interview but been told not a hope, he's interviewed Slash and Duff quite a few times, if he finds anything out it'll be during the UK leg

Nothing, he's been trying to get an Axl interview but been told not a hope, he's interviewed Slash and Duff quite a few times, if he finds anything out it'll be during the UK leg

Yeah getting Axl for an interview, next to impossible, you've a better chance of finding some mythical creature than Axl granting an interview.

Guess as always with Guns, it's just a case of being patient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

How would this go through ?
    Would they go under a pesundoum hence tickets would be relatively cheap mind you id sell my soul to see them in a small club venue
    Luckily enough Ireland s a small enough place esp dublin so to get somewhere at short notice on a Thursday wouldn't be impossible will be keeping ear closely to the ground on this one.

How would this go through ?
    Would they go under a pesundoum hence tickets would be relatively cheap mind you id sell my soul to see them in a small club venue
    Luckily enough Ireland s a small enough place esp dublin so to get somewhere at short notice on a Thursday wouldn't be impossible will be keeping ear closely to the ground on this one.

If it's the same as the L.A warm up shough they did then tickets would be dirt cheap ($10???) and would be billed as Guns n Roses, IF it did happen i reckon it would only be announced on the morning of the gig and wristbands would have to be bought (and put on) at a certain place (Tower records for example).

It's a big IF though but entirely plausible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

If it's the same as the L.A warm up shough they did then tickets would be dirt cheap ($10???) and would be billed as Guns n Roses, IF it did happen i reckon it would only be announced on the morning of the gig and wristbands would have to be bought (and put on) at a certain place (Tower records for example).

It's a big IF though but entirely plausible

Half thinking now of taking that Thursday off and float around town for the day I know its all pie in the sky but if it did bare fruit feck slane
    Didn't the troubadour gig tickets/wrist bands go on sale the morning of Apr1st

Half thinking now of taking that Thursday off and float around town for the day I know its all pie in the sky but if it did bare fruit feck slane
    Didn't the troubadour gig tickets/wrist bands go on sale the morning of Apr1st

yep, all happened on the same day, April 1st

Sure the band will be in town anyway, Slash will probably be wandering around like he does

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Can anyone tell me if I'll be ok getting into the wheelchair area with a General Admission ticket?

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if I'll be ok getting into the wheelchair area with a General Admission ticket?

i don't think so, are you not meant to have a special accessible ticket? Also, i think you get a handler ticker for free with them

i don't think so, are you not meant to have a special accessible ticket? Also, i think you get a handler ticker for free with them

Tickets were going so fast, my sister could only get a pair of general admission ones.

Oh, and I don't need a "handler". I'm not a f***ing animal!!!!

Tickets were going so fast, my sister could only get a pair of general admission ones.

Oh, and I don't need a "handler". I'm not a f***ing animal!!!!

Hahaha, i thought a minute after that was the wrong word, can just imagine someone prodding ya wit a stick

I meant i think you can get a helper in for free, it's worth trying ticketbastard to see what they say.

There may be issues with allowing you into General Admission with a wheelchair on H&S grounds (yeah, bullshit i know), like they may only be licensed to take in 'x' amount of wheelchair users, like planes if you get my drift

Hahaha, i thought a minute after that was the wrong word, can just imagine someone prodding ya wit a stick

I meant i think you can get a helper in for free, it's worth trying ticketbastard to see what they say.

There may be issues with allowing you into General Admission with a wheelchair on H&S grounds (yeah, bullshit i know), like they may only be licensed to take in 'x' amount of wheelchair users, like planes if you get my drift

I emailed them today about it.

not that they will be letting planes in, that they only allow so many wheelchair users per flight

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

Friend of mine is selling 2 gold circle tickets (girlfriend booked a trip to Thailand same week as the concert). Tickets worth 300 he's willing to sell them for 200... pm if anyone interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 doddser

Hi, im new boards so not sire if I'm posting correctly. Anyone heard of a bus going to Slane from Swords ? Don't fancy having to go into and come home from city centre. Thanks

Still not got my ticket, my wife and our mate have theirs, they keep taking the piss outta me for being ticketless but i have a plan

2wks til gig and Seatwave tickets are 80euro, i reckon they'll be around the 50 mark a few days before the gig, that's when i'll pounce

Hi Boys & Girls,

Have a question that I hope someone here, or in the Accessibility & Disability forum can answer for me;

Myself and my Sister are going to the gig on the 27th, but I'm wondering whether or not to take public transport, or to make our own way there?

I'm a wheelchair user, so trying to find a coach/bus that can accommodate me will be difficult I'd imagine......?

Can anyone point me in the direction of any public transport options to get to & from the venue?? Or would we be better off just driving ourselves??

Hi Boys & Girls,

Have a question that I hope someone here, or in the Accessibility & Disability forum can answer for me;

Myself and my Sister are going to the gig on the 27th, but I'm wondering whether or not to take public transport, or to make our own way there?

I'm a wheelchair user, so trying to find a coach/bus that can accommodate me will be difficult I'd imagine......?

Can anyone point me in the direction of any public transport options to get to & from the venue?? Or would we be better off just driving ourselves??

I'd say drive yourself, disability parking will be close, if not right next to the entrance, guessing a bus would have difficulty dropping you off closer

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I see axl joined billy Joel at dodgers stadium last night to sing highway to hell. He sounded great and the ac/dc stuff really seems to suit his voice.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I see axl joined billy Joel at dodgers stadium last night to sing highway to hell. He sounded great and the ac/dc stuff really seems to suit his voice.

And Billy Joel's Big Shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

PTH2009 wrote: »

I know it's a YouTube video, and you really can't judge singing on it, but after listening to that, it seems Axl's good to go for the upcoming European tour :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi,

I see they are talking about access to Slane from 2pm, which could make for a very long day....

Anyone know what the time sheet looks like ? ... I'm guessing that G'n'R will turn up on stage somewhere around the 8pm mark tbh.

Thanks,

Thanks,

G.

Stage times would probably be released next week/closer to the gig itself.

Still not got my ticket, my wife and our mate have theirs, they keep taking the piss outta me for being ticketless but i have a plan

2wks til gig and Seatwave tickets are 80euro, i reckon they'll be around the 50 mark a few days before the gig, that's when i'll pounce

Tickets now down to 65Euro, think i'll wait until they hit 50 before i jump

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Looking weirdly forward to this. Have an inlaws gaff to stay in beside NewGrange. Will be a fine walk back....

Will head in before GNR come on. No interest in the support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Only just decided to buy a friends ticket last week so just suddenly very excited!

Set list is unreal. Absolutely mammoth.

Advertisement