Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the naughtiest thing your pet has ever done?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jay phelan

Chewed up the lino in the kitchen just after moving into my new place!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

We were just laughing about this today. About 2 years ago we were on our way back from somewhere and decided to have lunch in the park. Out of nowhere it started lashing really really heavily.

K, picked up the dog lead and ran, telling me to grab the food. He obviously loved the idea of getting bak to the car first leaving me to get soaked :mad:

As he was running ahead of me through the park a duck darted in front of him, Harley in full "RUUUUUUUN" mode darted off to the side to give chase pulling K over into a heap. He was mucky, wet and annoyed.

It was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

In some ways I am very lucky my little b*tch has never really been a chewer but she certainly makes up for it in other ways..
    When it's cold she will hop up on my bed and tap my forehead to let her in under the covers..

Eventhough she is house trained and very well behaved and let out last thing at night she has occasionally peed on my bed, strangely enough it's nearly always when I put new bed clothes on it..

She has run into my neighbours house and would not come out ..

She has scuttered on my relations floor when leaving,

She lets out the most smelly farts and then looks at me as if I am the digusting thing who did it..

She has pood in my car..

Saying all that she is a little dote and wouldn't give her up for the world..

Family have a JRT that is constantly rolling in fox poo whenever you take him out for a walk, he goes for two mins and comes back brown instead of white :(

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

My friends cat is endearingly cute but very hyper and mischievous. He stays with me if they're away. Last visit saw him peeing in the toaster and then the next day peeing up against the socket and shorting out the electricity in half the kitchen. Had to get a new toaster and wall socket.
    After a previous visit my heating wasn't working so I had to get an engineer out and he discovered teeth marks and a tiny plastic cap missing off the boiler.
    Worse thing was when I discovered teeth marks on my toothbrush and I had no idea how long I'd been using it like that :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

My friends cat is endearingly cute but very hyper and mischievous. He stays with me if they're away. Last visit saw him peeing in the toaster and then the next day peeing up against the socket and shorting out the electricity in half the kitchen. Had to get a new toaster and wall socket.
    :D Our female cat has peed in the toaster and into the socket on an extension lead too!!

Possibly the weirdest place she has peed though is through the little hole in the lid of a sugar bowl where the spoon pokes out of. The hole can't be more than 4 or 5 mm in size and there was not a drop to be seen around the bowl itself. That's what I call precision peeing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

To Alcohol wrote: »
    My 3 legged cat killed my neighbours canary. Neighbour came over fffin and blinding about it. I was in the process of laughing it of whilst trying to explain the cat couldn't have done it as it's only 3 legs when the cat walked around the corner with canary feathers hanging from her mouth!

NOBODY has thanked than one yet ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Dovies wrote: »
    I was having friends for dinner one night and I had the starters on the tray in the kitchen ready to go into the oven. :P

My neighbours had a Boxer. Knowing that I have had four of them over the years we became friends. She knocked on the door to ask if I had seen the dog as he had "disappeared" but beforehand he had eaten 12 Scotch Eggs from the kitchen worktop. I heard him moaning before I saw him. It was a case of a dose of liquid paraffin & take cover :eek:.

I once had a cat & a neighbour who hated cats. One summer's night he got onto their roof & managed to slide down the open velux window & dropped onto their bed. I was woken, as was half the village, by hysterical screaming. In his effort to get out he managed to smash a vase !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

To Alcohol wrote: »
    My 3 legged cat killed my neighbours canary. Neighbour came over fffin and blinding about it. I was in the process of laughing it of whilst trying to explain the cat couldn't have done it as it's only 3 legs when the cat walked around the corner with canary feathers hanging from her mouth!

Oh I'm sorry, but this has given me the best laugh I've had all day!:D

How embarrassing for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

Just been out in the garden with "big" dog (12 month old gsd x) and he didn't have a toy with him, he normally carries one around or picks up something like a stick to run around with. Anyway he decides to find a new toy and proceeded to bite the heads of a few dafodils untill he found one that he liked then he ran around the garden with it as pleased a punch - best I could do was quitely laugh and try and ignore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Our Pug/Italian Greyhound mix jumped up onto the table the night before Christmas and ate the middle out of all of the homemade Christmas pies my mother had baked that day for the large family gathering (12 people) on Christmas. She had to make them all over again in the morning, and the quality was compromised because some of the ingredients in the pies require a certain amount of setting time that she couldn't adhere to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Our Pug/Italian Greyhound mix

Would LOVE to see a pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Hollyroxy

Roxy.jpg

I have 2 boxers so anyone with boxers knows hoe naughty they can be but this was one of the funny ones, so bold but I couldnt give out to her! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Whispered wrote: »
    Would LOVE to see a pic.

Sure!

HXaU70AB16.jpg

HXaJI0gB14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Standard fare for the first year and most of the second year, he's over the worst of the destruction now...... these have been famous last words in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Mine was rummaging in the bush beside the public bin ; all sniffing & heavy breathing ; I could see nothing there... Until... She tossed her head & broke free running & tossing a something vile smelling in the air... A NAPPY
    She threw it in the air and ATE the putrid thing :O
    Vile smell
    Dog stopped eating & was miserable
    Three days later... Came downstairs am to see evil blue long intestine shaped pLastic poo on the floor & the dog all happy & waggy again
    It must have been a foot long & bright blue
    (& the dog NEVER " goes" in the house)
    ( dirty nappy dropping parents)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My dog used to be a demon for chewing. He had an old pair of trainers out in the garden, and was shaking it furiously (like he was killing a rat).

Unfortunately there must have been a pebble in the shoe. It went flying out of the shoe and smashed the sliding glass door. :eek:

Must have hit the sweet spot.

Advertisement