Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

hondasam wrote: »
    Alex - good
    Chelsee - good
    Anita - good
    Edwina -Terrible
    Holly - good
    Lulu - Terrible
    Nancy - Terrible
    Audley -good
    Dan -good
    Harry - good
    Jason - Brilliant
    Robbie - good
    Rory - ok
    Russel - Terrible

Jason and holly and Alex are very good.

Judges
    Len the same as always
    Craig I love him, without him the show would be crap.
    Bruno same as always, hyper
    Alicia I ignore her and put her on mute.

Bruce and Tess are brilliant.

Now, i didn't think Alex did that well. I hope she improves as the weeks go on, and I LOVED Russell, I hope he's a round for a while. Chelsee surprised me, didn't think she was going to be that good. Agree with you on everything else.

Poor Lulu, and, althought I don't usually root for him and his partner, Brendan is an excellent dancer (I forget how good he is which is why I think he's stuck around since the beginning) and shows up his partner if they're not up to scratch.

Welcome back Strickly!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

flutegirl wrote: »
    Now, i didn't think Alex did that well. I hope she improves as the weeks go on, and I LOVED Russell, I hope he's a round for a while. Chelsee surprised me, didn't think she was going to be that good. Agree with you on everything else.

Poor Lulu, and, althought I don't usually root for him and his partner, Brendan is an excellent dancer (I forget how good he is which is why I think he's stuck around since the beginning) and shows up his partner if they're not up to scratch.

Welcome back Strickly!! :pac:

I forgot Brendan looks different, Craig had work done he looks younger.
    Who will go first? Russell I think or Nancy. Alex has room for improvement.
    Lulu I just don't like her.

I forgot Brendan looks different, Craig had work done he looks younger.Who will go first? Russell I think or Nancy. Alex has room for improvement.
    Lulu I just don't like her.

Defo something different...

I'm thinking Edwina might go first, but I'm loving the line-up and there's nobody I really dislike (thought it might be Chelsee!) although Anton still gets on my wick a bit, he's been there too long! AND it was a bit weird seeing Zoe Ball doing her bit for It Takes Two, will miss Claudia :(

Defo something different...

I'm thinking Edwina might go first, but I'm loving the line-up and there's nobody I really dislike (thought it might be Chelsee!) although Anton still gets on my wick a bit, he's been there too long! AND it was a bit weird seeing Zoe Ball doing her bit for It Takes Two, will miss Claudia :(

I forgot Edwina, I will miss Claudia as well, did she have her baby?
    I hate Anton. James and Ola are my fav dancers. Would love to see them in the final with their partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Loved Jason tonight!

Delighted to see him doing so well as I had a major crush on him during the late 80's/early 90's :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I'm only watching it now and am on my first dance so will come back later to give my opinion.
    Maybe it's my tv , but the arse on Holly wow it's huge!!!

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I'm only watching it now and am on my first dance so will come back later to give my opinion.
    Maybe it's my tv , but the arse on Holly wow it's huge!!!

your tv snoopy :p

I thought her legs were a bit chunky and the ass was not great.

God Lulu was terrible.
    Maybe it's the beer I'm drinking but I'm starting to fancy Brendan, it's all the hip movents ;)

God Lulu was terrible.
    Maybe it's the beer I'm drinking but I'm starting to fancy Brendan, it's all the hip movents ;)

It's not the beer, he is a great mover, and although not a big fan I miss him when he gets knoched out.

It's the tight trousers ;)
    I love Audley .

• Advertisement

It's the tight trousers ;)
    I love Audley .

Way hay!!!! :eek:

It is. The tight trousers and hip action on the men gets me every time ;)
    . Only thing is I used to do ballroom dancing and I always wish I'd stuck at it. Now Im older I have no rhythm and would be useless!!
    Russell was so funny was laughing out loud!!

I hated Russell. Brendan does nothing for me either. Now james HOT

I hated Russell. Brendan does nothing for me either. Now james HOT
    Nancy was terrible and I don't really like her anyway. I don't really like Rory either. I don't like Russell just the dance was funny.
    I don't normally fancy Brendan , so I'm blaming the beer. I still miss Matt Cutler :(

Ok Jason was very good.
    I just wish he wasn't partnered with Christina. I've never rated her as a good professional partner.

Don't like Kristina either, Matt I miss him. Darren is not there this year either

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

Ok Jason was good but he's incredibly smug which put me off him. A little vulnerability is nice sometimes. Chelsea surprised me. I thouhgt she was very graceful until she messed up. She looked a bit frantic after that. One to watch though I think.

Nancy was terrible and I don't really like her anyway. I don't really like Rory either. I don't like Russell just the dance was funny.
    I don't normally fancy Brendan , so I'm blaming the beer. I still miss Matt Cutler :(

Yep, missing him, Darren, Lilia and Ian still, shame they were replaced and Anton is STILL there, surely he's the one to replace, he's no good at the lating stuff, although I like watching his latin stuff just for the craic.

Had to record It Takes Two this evening so will watch it back and see how Zoe got on. :pac:

I totally forgot it takes two was on :(
    I wish they'd get rid of Anton as well. Have you noticed He uses the props when he has a really bad partner?

I wish they'd get rid of Anton as well. Have you noticed He uses the props when he has a really bad partner?

Not a lover of the props myself, it detracts from the dancing, although sometimes for the better :rolleyes: but have noticed with Anton. I really hope, if and when Brucie retires, he doesn't get the job.

• Advertisement

Not a lover of the props myself, it detracts from the dancing, although sometimes for the better :rolleyes: but have noticed with Anton. I really hope, if and when Brucie retires, he doesn't get the job.
    I cant understand why they keep Anton in, where theres so many young hot dancers out there!!
    Yea I wouldn't like it if he took over presenting , but I also can't really think of a suitable replacement for the presenter. Now Tess she's easily replaceable!!

I cant understand why they keep Anton in, where theres so many young hot dancers out there!!
    Yea I wouldn't like it if he took over presenting , but I also can't really think of a suitable replacement for the presenter. Now Tess she's easily replaceable!!

Neither can I :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Anton is still there probably because none of the younger "hotter" dancers want to dance with the older contestants. He always gets the oldies nowadays. Can you imagine someone like Artem with Anne Widdecombe?

Heroditas wrote: »
    Anton is still there probably because none of the younger "hotter" dancers want to dance with the older contestants. He always gets the oldies nowadays. Can you imagine someone like Artem with Anne Widdecombe?

I wonder if one year he would just love to get the likes of Kara or Holly where he'd be in with a chance of winning. To be fair he does well with the older ladies, but as a dancer his competitiveness would prefer one of the good dancers.

I think Vincent is getting the oldies as well. Last year he got that woman (can't remember her name) and this year he's got Edwina.
    Also Robin seems to have been given the older lady card and he's new. Last year he got Patsy this year he has Anita. I was hoping he'd get someone young and good.

I think Vincent is getting the oldies as well. Last year he got that woman (can't remember her name) and this year he's got Edwina.
    Also Robin seems to have been given the older lady card and he's new. Last year he got Patsy this year he has Anita. I was hoping he'd get someone young and good.

Oh god, yeah, who did he dance with?? :confused: Did he get Felicity Kendal? Trying to remember of the top of me head. His best partner was Louisa Lytton.

Robin was on some sunday morning think on bbc 2 on sunday, and he's really attractive! ;) Kinda didn't notice before...

Think we are the wrong sex for Robin :(

Think we are the wrong sex for Robin :(

Lol, it's always the flippin' same :(

I would love to know how they pair them up, Flavia got russell so they don't want her to win. I have said before there should be an age limit for the contestants to make it fair for all the dancers and a fitness level.

• Advertisement

Nice to see Ian Waite on It Takes Two, yesterday. Think he is a regular guest for the midweek report update ;)

Advertisement