Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just been destoyed by a motorbike..... So much fuking pain.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

got hit by a moped, and thought it was a motorbike???

Are you sure you weren't wandering along in the middle of the road????:D

gws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

What a shlt 12 hours.. Vietnamese hospital last night, think it was 12 stitches on my forehead but the rest of me is still in bits.

Getting whacked my a moped is something you just don't expect when you're not even walking on the road.

Glad you're ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Phew, glad to hear you've survived the night, speedy recovery.

Anyway while you were in the hospital, I worked through the night on your behalf to try and locate the buck who hit you. Ironically I used Google and it proved quite useful.

The guy that hit you is named Chinh Thuyen Sangree a 23 year old paper factory worker from Dong Lam. He was coming from a friends house, 27 year old Danh Bao who lives in Apartment 677A in the provincial housing tenancy across from the Hospital at Benh vien tinh Ga Lai coincidentally where Chinh’s mother, 52 year old Sang Thanh Xuan, works as a nurse ( Jaysus if you knew that last night she might have fixed you up for free).

Anyway Chinh and Danh were discussing the fact that he broke up with his girlfriend (21 year old Py Han Yen who live 4 blocks away from Chinh) and he left in quite a rage as he had been going out with her for 4 years until she suspected he was cheating on her, which he wasn’t. Py has a history of paranoia and mild bipolar disorder which doctors blame on the fact her father Don Carlos (a Spanish emigrant and nephew of the Olive Oil founder of the same name) was killed when the truck he was driving veered off the road near Quy Nonh. Anyway Chinh was obviously not minding the road when he hit you and I have emailed him this morning to make a report at his local police station. He acknowledged my email and was eating a bowl of Hugen YuThan (similar to Honey Nut Loops) at the time.

Regards, Plaza.

I may or may not have been drinking last night whilst taking heavy medication for a chest infection but I belive that 90 - 95% of the above is the opposite of true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

A moped is NOT a motorbike.

Edit title. Ive just been destroyed by a hair drier.:p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

So you got knocked down, got up again, had a whiskey drink and a lager drink and then pissed the night away in a Hanoi hospital?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

To cheer yourself up you should go to one of those Vietnam hookers that love you long time.

For extra sh*ts and giggles you should get him her to dress up as a nurse and get a bed bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What a shlt 12 hours.. Vietnamese hospital last night, think it was 12 stitches on my forehead but the rest of me is still in bits.

Getting whacked my a moped is something you just don't expect when you're not even walking on the road.

Did he look like this Op?

http://www.yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/steve-jobs1.jpg

Advertisement