Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just been destoyed by a motorbike..... So much fuking pain.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ya got bet up by a hair dryer. "Snigger"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Fuk this absolute shlte..... I'm still bleedin pretty bad from my upper arm. Hospital it is.

Didnt you cut your cock a few weeks ago too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

Rollerball Vietnam style. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,257 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pics or GTFO

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Not entirely sure if you are messing or not but if you are not I suggest you get to a hospital to get properly checked over for any latent injuries!!

Wishing you well:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Kiera wrote: »
    Didnt you cut your cock a few weeks ago too?
    That was his sack I believe.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I reckon a head injury might have done you some good, because you seem to be lacking a bit of cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Check and see if your pants are on fire before you do anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

had a near miss myself actually tonight:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056375723

so it might just have been in the OP's case aswel that the road was slippery from the rain...

luckily though nobody was injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I know you really need to get to hospital right now, but try post pics first. Please? For us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

is this the same OP who deicded to attempt to castrate himself do a little something for his lady, about a month or so ago. rough rough luck man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Go to hospital.

Wait................you're in Vietnam?

Best start a whipround to get his body back home lads :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

really..just in case it isn't already clear enough, go to the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

jaysus hope you have medical coverage :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Oh come on, you softies -he's posting here, it's safe to say he's not dying.
    He's a guy, he probably has the 'getting-ran-over' equivalent of a paper cut. What he's trying to say is he misses his Mammy right now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

WIZE wrote: »
    Do a Rambo and sow your self up man

And by morning the green shoots should be coming up. All that shaving for naught. In future you'll need a combine harvester not a razor. :D

Get yourself down the hospital and when you get back tell us how it went. I won't sleep now for worrying. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

good luck if a transfusion is required.

Ive heard they use this as a way of draining you a wee bit and selling on the good stuff to weird wampire psychos over there.

dont ask how I know:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Jaysus. I know Google is loosing popularity, but I'd no idea that it would lead to attempted murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Goose81

Walking on the footpath, moped ploughs straight through me and drives off.

my face is covered in blood because of a busted eye. My arms are just about able to move... As much as they have to for me to be able to wrirte this message. My arms are covered in blood. My face is covered in blood. My knees are wrecked, cut to ****. Overall, I'm a fuking shipwreck.

Cheer me up somehow..... I'm alone in a big bad crazy world and that world fuked me seriously hard tonight. :o

Haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

are you dead yet? Or dead drunk? Either way, you're in the nam. Dig a tunnel and hide there till you recover sober up to fight another day. Cu chi spirit and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭WinstonOno

i smell something fishy. saw almost identical story posted in another forum before. guy was always coming up with out of the ordinary stories. attention seeker me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

Clean underwear?

Still clean now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Ive just been destroyed by a motorbike.....so much ****in pain

Its horrible when they stick an exhaust up your arse...so Ive heard :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

You said a motorbike...but really it's only a moped:pac:

Still, get yerself checked out in the nearest hospital a.s.a.p.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

A MOPED!!!! That thing should have bounced straight off of you.

A

What a shlt 12 hours.. Vietnamese hospital last night, think it was 12 stitches on my forehead but the rest of me is still in bits.

Getting whacked my a moped is something you just don't expect when you're not even walking on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

What a shlt 12 hours.. Vietnamese hospital last night, think it was 12 stitches on my forehead but the rest of me is still in bits.

Getting whacked my a moped is something you just don't expect when you're not even walking on the road.

HE's ALIVE! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Well at least you've your priorities right. First thing you should always do in a situation like that is log on to boards.ie and start a thread about it to let everyone know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

:D

Advertisement