Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cowboys V Rams.

What day and time suits the Rams best? I can do any day from tomorrow after 9pm if that's any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Just played Daflood, great game! My rushing game was on fire with 200 yards by LaGarrette Blount! final score of Chargers 28-Broncos 14 (hard luck). Two questions, the first for Daflood...could you hear my mic at all? It's a bit dodgy but my brother said you should have been able to hear me, I was talking/sighing when you picked me off :P

Secondly, just before our game was due to start I saw that my starting QB was injured and I had been left with Hunter Cantwell (oh yay) to lead my team. In my panic I logged onto the LM site to try and sign T.J. Yates but was unable to. I kept getting a message saying "You are not the commissioner for this league and cannot drop this player as he is on your team". Anybody any ideas why this would happen? Yates is a FA...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Paully D wrote: »
    Cowboys V Rams.

What day and time suits the Rams best? I can do any day from tomorrow after 9pm if that's any good?
    Yeah tomorrow after 9 is good, or the next night, i'm free for a couple of days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yeah tomorrow after 9 is good, or the next night, i'm free for a couple of days now.

Cool, so we'll say around 9pm tomorrow night? See you then :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone for a friendly?

• Advertisement

matthew8 wrote: »
    The Raiders are back, but Matt Schaub has thrown a bad pass for the last time, and the same goes for Wes Welker and running a streak route. The Jimmy Clausen era begins. Sorry if some people got annoyed by my attitude over the last couple of days. I probably won't get that angry again because there's little at stake.

A rebuilding process begins, and I hope to get something for Wes Welker and Matt Schaub in trading in the offseason.

You should play me if i'm ever on, My rams team can't run for crap and can't defend a run to save themselves. My backup QB is so bad that I put Vick back in after dropping him in the 3rd in my last game, both were all over the show (Don't think it was entirely my fault, the men looked open). If I accidently thrash you just put it down to luck.

Anyone for a friendly?
    Be on later for a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone for a friendly?

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

The best against the run is the 46 D i think, the 85' bears had that defense, works really well in blocking all the gaps!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Looks like the Chargers are here to play. The real testing ground comes against the Raiders.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Be on later for a game!
    Will be around
    yup

On now but wont be on mic

Wow, Panthers vs. Rams last week ended rams 7 panthers 64. I know i was picked up on padding the stats with that late field goal but surely, this is ridiculous, unless of course it was versus CPU?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Shane.C wrote: »
    Wow, Panthers vs. Rams last week ended rams 7 panthers 64. I know i was picked up on padding the stats with that late field goal but surely, this is ridiculous, unless of course it was versus CPU?

IIRC it was the CPU that ran up the score.

was against the CPU

Not sure what was going on in our game copper!

Not sure what was going on in our game copper!

Batteries went, Must get duracell tommorow instead of a 12 pack of cheap brand in the 2 euro shop.

Sorry about that

Batteries went, Must get duracell tommorow instead of a 12 pack of cheap brand in the 2 euro shop.

Sorry about that

No worries after the 4th or 5 delay of game penalty i thought it might be that.
    Get yourself the USB charging kit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Madden being a B*tch again. Myself and ET (giants) cant get past the loading screen. Yet can play friendly's with each other. Also played against each other last season with no problems.

Madden we're not happy.

empacher wrote: »
    Madden being a B*tch again. Myself and ET (giants) cant get past the loading screen. Yet can play friendly's with each other. Also played against each other last season with no problems.

Madden we're not happy.
    Giants best get a complaint off to madden pronto.

Giants best get a complaint off to madden pronto.

Im going to quit the franchise and let ET play the cpu, and he's going to do the same for me on our rematch. Seem the fairest thing rather then letting two games be simmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Why do you and ET play a friendly and whoever wins the friendly gets to play the franchise game against the CPU?

Sorry about that

No worries after the 4th or 5 delay of game penalty i thought it might be that.
    Get yourself the USB charging kit

I got one in argos but when I use it I get a red light on xbox and conaole freezes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I got one in argos but when I use it I get a red light on xbox and conaole freezes

Can't beat a AA charger and a few good rechargeable batteries (eneloop or some of the new duracel). I've had a few of the battery packs now but they never seem to last.

Why do you and ET play a friendly and whoever wins the friendly gets to play the franchise game against the CPU?

We've both tried playing the CPU, somethings up with madden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads, it's the exact same fault myself and Raoul had last season. The game is unplayable. Just like the Jets against the Steelers will be in season 3. It's a joke.

Right lads heading to bed.
    Forum will be live in the morning, we have stickies for a charter and game rules.
    I've also updated the spreadsheet of users so take a look and let me know if you're not there :D

It will be under Games -> Simulation

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I know its late but anyone fancy a friendly?

A thread specifically for friendlies in the new forum would be a good plan :)

Pudsy you can create it in the morning!

Good friendlies, Pudsy and Rizzo, i was crazy with the passing but i wanna try out more passing plays against good opponents!

• Advertisement

Forum is now up and running!

Advertisement