Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Got mine too.
    Anyone else get a free bag of Haribo with their tee?

Qwertee do that will all their t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

I love this show. Surprised it is not more popular

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Shane St. wrote: »
    I love this show. Surprised it is not more popular
    I'm sure if it was being being shown in Ireland, it would be.

I've forcibly converted so many people over to it. I kind of understand why some religious people love converting people now.

*prints information leaflets for going door to door*

"Have you heard the good news? There exists a heaven on earth. It's called the...Dreamatorium. Let me take you there."

Qwertee do that will all their t-shirts.

It was a really nice touch, I thought. Nice little surprise when I opened up mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

It was a really nice touch, I thought. Nice little surprise when I opened up mine.

Yeah I love that about getting a Qwertee tshirt! This is the third one I've bought now :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I'm sure if it was being being shown in Ireland, it would be.

I've forcibly converted so many people over to it. I kind of understand why some religious people love converting people now.

*prints information leaflets for going door to door*

"Have you heard the good news? There exists a heaven on earth. It's called the...Dreamatorium. Let me take you there."

My method was to tell all my friends it was as good as Arrested Development - it did take a lot of nagging to finally make them watch it but they're all fans now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Anyone still following Journey to the Center of Hawkthorne? It's coming along nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Anyone still following Journey to the Center of Hawkthorne? It's coming along nicely.

I haven't checked it out in a while but I keep seeing things about it on Tumblr - will have a look in the next few days :)

Just downloaded it there from here and it's pretty amazing. When you die and get to the part with the hippies, but turn left and go out the exit door, you go into 8bit Greendale!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The secret room in the Dean's office is hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Kilkenny14 wrote: »
    My method was to tell all my friends it was as good as Arrested Development

so you just downright lied to them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Mactard wrote: »
    Yup, Community's better than AD! :D

/awaits hate-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

I based my arguments on it being as smart and witty as AD - plus I bigged up Annie's boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nights t-shirt and hoodie just arrived! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Nights t-shirt and hoodie just arrived! Yay!

Oh excellent, hopefully mine arrives today also, I'm going for pints with a Community fan this evening, will be well impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Kilkenny14 wrote: »

I based my arguments on it being as smart and witty as AD - plus I bigged up Annie's boobs.
    True, AD is fairly monkey free. Good point.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

On the other hand, it does have

BEES !!!

I got my tshirt and hoodie today too, ecstatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

stevenmu wrote: »
    On the other hand, it does have

BEES !!!
    Beads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Basq wrote: »
    Beads?

BEES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got the 8-bit troy and abed in the morning tee from the Teebusters fesTEEval sale, delira!!!

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I got my tshirt and hoodie today too, ecstatic.

Got mine! Wearing it tonight,woo!!!

Is anyone else optimistic about Community being renewed due to The Office and 30 Rock being in their final season, Animal Practice and Guys With Kids dead on arrival, and Up All Nights Season 2 ratings getting worse by the episode.
    Plus I think NBC would want to keep their longest running sitcoms - Community and Parks and Rec - around until something else has established itself...
    #sixseasonsandamovie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Let's see how the post-Harmon-era fares before hoping for renewal..

Hopefully. There are so many big shows coming to an end. I hope they use their energy to support Community rather than trying a raft of new shows and seeing which sink or swim.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I kinda think the office might get another season out of desperation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I kinda think the office might get another season out of desperation

I really doubt it - it's already been cancelled and the past 2 seasons have been pretty awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well remember they're developing a Dwight spinoff for The Office, so expect NBC to hype that to hell and give it a prime timeslot. Also rumour has it that they're setting it up for Catherine Tate to go off with him as his wife... so... yeah... I give it 2 seasons max.

P&R is definitely NBC's anchor sitcom going forward, but Community definitely has hopes, if not for renewal then at least for a back nine. The majority of NBC's new sitcoms are tanking as anticipated.

Edit: I just remembered that Donald Glover has gotten his own show so take from that what you will. The man is a machine though, he may do both.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    Well remember they're developing a Dwight spinoff for The Office, so expect NBC to hype that to hell and give it a prime timeslot. Also rumour has it that they're setting it up for Catherine Tate to go off with him as his wife... so... yeah... I give it 2 seasons max.

P&R is definitely NBC's anchor sitcom going forward, but Community definitely has hopes, if not for renewal then at least for a back nine. The majority of NBC's new sitcoms are tanking as anticipated.

Edit: I just remembered that Donald Glover has gotten his own show so take from that what you will. The man is a machine though, he may do both.

Well remember Harmon (and yes I'm aware he is no longer involved) said that at the end of 4 years, some but not all of them could graduate... I'd love to see Donald Glover do both, if both were still on the table, but as long as he's on TV in some way, shape or form, I'm happy...

Advertisement