Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport night out

Options
  • 24-08-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Its my friends 21st next week and there is bout 15 of us heading to westport for the night. where would be the best places to go? pubs and niteclubs young and lively!! thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 32 gnilhsa

Thers loads of pubs to chose from but some of my favourites are...

The clock: Right up at the top of the town, probably the best place to start and then work yer way down! Its always jammered, live music and theres always a good banter happening there!

Heneghans: Down below the clock is Heneghans, its a late bar, but if ye dont come to Westport often I would recommend ending yer night in the night club C2/Mojos, I really like Heneghans good smoking area and has a lot of space down the back if ye wanted to get seats, usually has a live band on at the weekend too.

The West: The West and The Clock are my two favourite pubs, but the west has a crowd that is a bit younger than the clock, its at the bottom of the street close to the Mall, the staff are really nice here, and this place is always busy

C2/Mojos: This is the only NightClub in the town, it has two levels, upstair has 70's 80's and 90's music, most of the stags and hens end up here, downstairs is bigger and has more bar, music is current chart, smoking area is big and this is where most of the craic happens! They are strick on ID and will check handbags for drink! But it is good lively and goes on till 2.30!

Enjoy yer night!! :)

Advertisement