Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

re: mexican game the other night

so how many got some funds from 365?

im still mailing them have sent 3 mails basically ranting.. .was getting differnt people's replies but last one was from the supervior. just the usal why voided and terms & conditions. no offer of anything from them. too late now i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

madma wrote: »
    re: mexican game the other night

so how many got some funds from 365?

im still mailing them have sent 3 mails basically ranting.. .was getting differnt people's replies but last one was from the supervior. just the usal why voided and terms & conditions. no offer of anything from them. too late now i suppose

Did you say that as others have gotten bonus funds you expect the same and if not you will be bringing your custom elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Adam Johnson Anytime at 7/4 is tempting me, as is Clint Dempsey/Bobby Zamora at 9/4.
    Johnson's recent goalscoring record is excellent and I fancy him to start on Saturday, especially with Silva a slight doubt. I also reckon Fulham will score against Spurs and I always feel those 2 are the most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Did you say that as others have gotten bonus funds you expect the same and if not you will be bringing your custom elsewhere.

I didnt but im going to say that in the next email. they'll probably ask for names but ill just say that i know for a fact that they've been given.

hope to get something as i lumped on the 0-0. would have been 850 profit!!

Have said everything like dont want to have to go down the road of closing account and bad mouthing them and going to the media etc.

same responses really every time

im gonna keep at them! would love to know what exactly to say to get something out of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leeg17 wrote: »
    *pops head in*

Haven't bet in a while, but a friend showed me a MLS match at 12:30am with Houston (WWDWW) playing against Philadelphia Union (WDWDL).

Stuck €10 on at evens for Houston to win.

Yay, made 40% bank technically :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

stingerro wrote: »
    (NEW) Team-candidate to score over 1.5 goals on Friday: (rule is that this team have to be a big favourite<1.50 plus they have to score over 1.5 in last 6 games home or away - depends when they are playing)

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Dinamo Dresden (1.40).

Funny that.
    Last night after the matches finished i put down an accumulator that will run friday/sunday all with bets on certain teams to score over 1,5 based on exactly those criteria.

Worked out @27 or something for a 10fold accumulator.
    It is just a 1st attempt and will see how many come in and fine tune it. Less matches most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

inforfun wrote: »
    Funny that.
    Last night after the matches finished i put down an accumulator that will run friday/sunday all with bets on certain teams to score over 1,5 based on exactly those criteria.

Worked out @27 or something for a 10fold accumulator.
    It is just a 1st attempt and will see how many come in and fine tune it. Less matches most likely.
    Will you publish it on regular basis? If yes, I could concentrate on over 1.5 and under 3.5 goals, it takes enough time :rolleyes:

See how it will turn out with this one. Might break this 10 fold one up in 2 or 3 seperate ones and post those.

Stupid thing is that everything i post here, fails miserably.
    I am not superstitious but i am getting there :D

inforfun wrote: »
    See how it will turn out with this one. Might break this 10 fold one up in 2 or 3 seperate ones and post those.
    Just tell me if you are going post this games for the weekend or not (don't care if you will split them into shorter combos or not), so I will know if I have to research it or not. Are you going through all leagues, or just the major ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I think Bilbao on the Asian handicap is quite generous. +1.5 at 2.10
    Considering Bilbao are coming into a bit of form, and they're always strong at home. Also Barca have been less than impressive on the road recently in La Liga.

Head to head:http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/11/06/spain/primera-division/athletic-club/futbol-club-barcelona/1140748/head2head/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

treble of:
    Fenerbahçe
    Jablonec (Czech league)
    Stuttgart win or draw

@4.14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

My customary Jupiler League Ov 2.5 goals bet. All matches. Around 10.5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Paddy Power offering 25% bonus on anytime goalscorers of 4 or more in the EPL.

Just done a €5 bet of my winnings on a dog today on a 5-fold.

Van Persie
    D Bent
    Suarez
    Rooney
    D Ba

Something to consider for red cards hunter, not sure if you can get a market for Belgium league online though:
    btw u know i like stats so for tonite @ Hent Mechelen we have Delferière as ref : in 2011, 28 matchs in all competitions = 113 yellows + 12 red cards biggrin.gif (red card in the match= yes @ 3.5 could be tried)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Paddy Power offering 25% bonus on anytime goalscorers of 4 or more in the EPL.

Just done a €5 bet of my winnings on a dog today on a 5-fold.

Van Persie
    D Bent
    Suarez
    Rooney
    D Ba

Nice, gonna go for a look now, but i'd fancy

RVP
    Sturridge
    Suarez
    Bent

Something to consider for red cards hunter, not sure if you can get a market for Belgium league online though:

Average of just over 51pts per game

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Danish 2nd Division Matches Esbjerg v Fredericia
    04-11-2011 17:30
    Win-Draw-Win
    Esbjerg @ 4/9
    League of Ireland Play-Offs Galway United v Monaghan United
    04-11-2011 19:45
    Over/Under 2.5 Goals
    Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/13
    Belgian Premier League Gent v Yellow-Red Mechelen
    04-11-2011 19:30
    Win-Draw-Win
    Gent @ 2/5
    German Bundesliga 2 Matches Fortuna Dusseldorf v Dynamo Dresden
    04-11-2011 17:00
    Win-Draw-Win
    Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 1/3

Accumulator (4)
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €10.00
    Potential returns: €43.56

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Im liking the 11/10 Boylesports about Monaghan -1. PP odds are a pathetic 10/11. Aslo the 8/13 is good as an alternative in case Galway score 1

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Looking at Stuttgart, Gent, Fortuna Düsseldorf and Sparta Rotterdam for tonight. Just thinking a couple of combinations for bets now.

Single on Sturrgart @ 13/8 and a treble on the other 3 teams @ 2/1, couple of 25s on e,

Just tell me if you are going post this games for the weekend or not (don't care if you will split them into shorter combos or not), so I will know if I have to research it or not. Are you going through all leagues, or just the major ones?

This is what i selected.
    Left out usual suspects as Real and Barca as the odds were not worth it:

over15.jpg

Works out @27.28

Did see a few other candidates when i put this together that had odds going to @1.72/1.83 and even over evens who should be capable of the 2 or more as well.
    Left them out as i just want to see how many i can hit from this selection and then see from there.

Went through, let call them, Western European leagues and all of their division. Would have taken Zwolle for example if they had be playing someone else than Willem II for example. Zwolle over 1,5 is @1.44 but Willem II is only 2 places behind them.
    Looked for more distance in the league standings with most of them. Some i didnt care too much as either the club needing to score scores a lot anyway or the opponents leak goals no matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Im liking the 11/10 Boylesports about Monaghan -1. PP odds are a pathetic 10/11. Aslo the 8/13 is good as an alternative in case Galway score 1

Liking the even money with Boylesports on Wolves to beat Wigan

Skybet gave me a tenner free bet the other day, managed to turn this into 32 euro so far,
    gonna try get it too 200!

if i bet at lest 10 euro per day i'll get another 20 free this month, any sensible bets today?

Fancy Fortuna over 1.5 @ 4/9?

Skybet gave me a tenner free bet the other day, managed to turn this into 32 euro so far,
    gonna try get it too 200!

if i bet at lest 10 euro per day i'll get another 20 free this month, any sensible bets today?

Fancy Fortuna over 1.5 @ 4/9?
    Just read the preview for this match by one 2nd Bundesliga tipsters, they should easily cover it, play with the strongest line up and are generally on fire recently.

Inforfun - good job, even if I'm quite skeptical regarding first 3 matches. I will probably look at this tomorrow using my system approach, as I for example can see that Chelsea wouldn't qualify, because losing 0:1 at QPR would killed their chances to be on the list.

Over 2.5 goals in the match has slightly better odds, @ 1.57

is that being greedy?

Over 2.5 goals in the match has slightly better odds, @ 1.57

is that being greedy?
    Yes ;). But maybe this link will help you making the right decision, look for Benny1887 post - http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1711750#post1711750

Well that preview would convince the pope to back them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FootieMad20

Views on galway/monaghan tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mullaghmore

Going to head into it hopefully will see a few goals can't see galway scoring more than one goal maybe it'll finish 2-1 monaghan or 1-1??

looks like 3 galway teams in division 1 next year! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Arsenal @ 4/11
    Arsenal v West Brom
    Match Betting

Man City @ 3/10
    Q.P.R. v Man City
    Match Betting

Chelsea @ 1/2
    Blackburn v Chelsea
    Match Betting

Sheff Wed @ 8/11
    Sheff Wed v Brentford
    Match Betting

Huddersfield @ 2/5
    Huddersfield v Walsall
    Match Betting

Paris St Germain @ 7/5
    Bordeaux v Paris St Germain
    Match Betting

Bayer Leverkusen @ 4/6
    Bayer Leverkusen v Hamburg
    Match Betting

Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 128.60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Double of Charlton 4-6 and Huddersfield 2-5 = 1.33 to 1 with PP (just under 11-8)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement