Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

seanhynes wrote: »
    looking at the 3 brazilian serie b games,over 1.5 in the 3 is worth a big stake going by soccerway stats,small bet on over 2.5 in the 3 maybe

Going to join you on that with 40 @ EVENS. and also a small stake on the over 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Mark! wrote: »
    Going to join you on that with 40 @ EVENS. and also a small stake on the over 2.5
    Where are you getting evens?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Man City -1
    Arsenal -1
    Southampton
    Charlton
    Shrewsbury
    Gillingham
    Real Madrid -3
    Bayern Munich
    Werder Bremen
    AZ Alkmaar
    Standard Liege

275/1

Any opinions?:D Think Madrid -3 is a bit ambitious but PP don't have -2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Bet 365 is evens

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Where are you getting evens?

Boyles

• Advertisement

Cool. That'll keep me occupied for the night.

Also have Florida International +4.5 spread in the American Football (on ESPN at the minute)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

I backed La Serena in Chilean League (game started at 1:00 Cet) based on Chilean Football tipster I'm tailing, his preview you can read here - http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=66207

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Going in on the over 1.5 on these 3 games also with pp €55 paying €105

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

3 bets to keep an eye on in the prem tomorrow lads.

1/Spurs Wolves over 3.5 cards @ 5/6 bet365

Peter Walton in charge and he been dishing out cards for fun lately http://www.soccerway.com/referees/peter-walton/56446/

Every one of Wolves games have had over 3.5 cards, with likes of Hunt, Henry, O'Hara, Adebayor on show tomorrow this is likely to continue.

2/ Spurs Wolves over 11.5 corners @10/11

Both sides averaging 14 or over corners per game so far this season.Both sides play with width(Jarvis, Lennon et al) which is key to plenty of corners.

3/ Stoke/Liverpool over 3.5 cards @ 4/5

Mark Clattenburg in charge, generally has high card index. Palacios, Whelan,Adam, Suarez, Shawcross etc. Plenty of players not shy of a card.

Lastly anyone know of a market for the boy Frimpong to be shown a card?? Back from suspension tomorrow.

Cool. That'll keep me occupied for the night.

Also have Florida International +4.5 spread in the American Football (on ESPN at the minute)

Touchdown Florida :)

Went for an over 2.5 goals treble... €15.

• Advertisement

Yardie wrote: »
    3 bets to keep an eye on in the prem tomorrow lads.

1/Spurs Wolves over 3.5 cards @ 5/6 bet365

Peter Walton in charge and he been dishing out cards for fun lately http://www.soccerway.com/referees/peter-walton/56446/

Every one of Wolves games have had over 3.5 cards, with likes of Hunt, Henry, O'Hara, Adebayor on show tomorrow this is likely to continue.

2/ Spurs Wolves over 11.5 corners @10/11

Both sides averaging 14 or over corners per game so far this season.Both sides play with width(Jarvis, Lennon et al) which is key to plenty of corners.

3/ Stoke/Liverpool over 3.5 cards @ 4/5

Mark Clattenburg in charge, generally has high card index. Palacios, Whelan,Adam, Suarez, Shawcross etc. Plenty of players not shy of a card.
    Looks very nice, love your yellow/red card picks. Hopefully one day you will have enough time to analyze other leagues as well :cool:

Powerplay tomorrow is Pool, Chelsea and Rangers @ 5/1 for anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Richieee

Not convinced that either Chelsea or Liverpool will get a win tomorrow. I'll be staying well clear of the powerplay.

Richieee wrote: »
    Not convinced that either Chelsea or Liverpool will get a win tomorrow. I'll be staying well clear of the powerplay.

Yeah id be a bit worried about Rangers also, just thought id put it out there anyways.

state of a bet,wouldnt touch it with a bargepole..stoke are tough at home to beat, always one of the top 3 r 4 doesnt win on the same weekend too

stingerro wrote: »
    Looks very nice, love your yellow/red card picks. Hopefully one day you will have enough time to analyze other leagues as well :cool:

Cheers man. I find it easier to predict than win/draw/win especially in the premier league where most teams can any other team on a given day but there's a far higher probability that there will be cards when certain teams play. Derby games and with certain refs in charge in particular. The bookies odds don't always reflect this either so can find great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,922 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fyi Jelavic is missing for Rangers, big loss for them

Yardie wrote: »
    Cheers man. I find it easier to predict than win/draw/win especially in the premier league where most teams can any other team on a given day but there's a far higher probability that there will be cards when certain teams play. Derby games and with certain refs in charge in particular. The bookies odds don't always reflect this either so can find great value.
    My friiend told me that some tipsters were making a big money a few years ago betting on yellow/red cards in Spain, but now odds are quite brutal to bet on stuff like this there. For example line for Valencia - Atletico match is 5,5 yellow cards, but looking at this referee it does look possible - http://pl.soccerway.com/referees/jose-luis-gonzalez-gonzalez/60808/

My friiend told me that some tipsters were making a big money a few years ago betting on yellow/red cards in Spain, but now odds are quite brutal to bet on stuff like this there.

yeah haven't looked at much beyond the Real/Barca games but the points line is always very high but in saying that the line was always beaten as there was a red and about 10 cards every game!

Player betting can be decent too but very hard to find markets in non televised games..Still searching for that Frimpong price. Over 1.5 cards for Arsenal @ 5/6 may have to be taken instead, depending on team news.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

Villa +1.5 / Wolves +1.5 / Sunderland +2.5 / Wigan +3.5
    Above combo comes to almost exactly evens on Bet365.... first bet of the weekend :)

• Advertisement

Anyone fancy Beckford anytime for Leics tomorrow? 13/8 on boyles..could do very well at that level

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

Have also done this treble which comes to slightly less than evens;

Samantha Stosur to beat Angelique Kerber @1.20 (Tennis)
    Arsenal to beat Swansea @1.36
    Collingwood to beat West Coast @1.20 (Australian rules)

35 minutes into those Brazilian games and they're all 0-0. Why am I not surprised? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭AH92

35 minutes into those Brazilian games and they're all 0-0. Why am I not surprised? :P
    Useless w**nkers they all are!!

that dundalk game will curse my betting picks now for the next while,how are there no bloody goals yet:mad:

Ugh i've said it before and i'll probably say it again but the Brazilian Serie B is going on my black list along with all Asian football.

I backed La Serena in Chilean League (game started at 1:00 Cet) based on Chilean Football tipster I'm tailing, his preview you can read here - http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=66207
    La Serena won 3:1, Now hoping for LA GAlaxy to win (preferably by 2 goals) or/and 3 goals to be scored in game between them and Colorado Rapids. But it's enough for today, Have a good night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Anyone know if Keane will start for La Galaxy tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Lads thinking of joining Bet 365.. Whats it like overall?? Is it as good or better than PP? Are the odds any better or worse generally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Anyone know if Keane will start for La Galaxy tonight?

Any odds on him scoring on pp???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement