Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egret 3 Candy Cab

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Could you not just join up the cables without the connectors? It's not like you'll ever really need to be disconnecting them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Steve X2

o1s1n wrote: »
    Could you not just join up the cables without the connectors? It's not like you'll ever really need to be disconnecting them!

Sure, I could.
    But it would be nice to use the amp up connectors on them if possible and they cant cost more than a euro or so each. Just finding them is the problem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Would these 2 pin AMP female connections do the trick?
    Link

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Would these 2 pin AMP female connections do the trick?
    Link

Yeah, That looks about right to me.

Ok, so it looks like I'll have a monitor on its way to me on Monday so I need to try and sort out someone to install this for me. I reckon it will arrive within a week or 2 at the most.

Ronnie sent me a few pics and it seems a lot better than what I have so i'm just going to take it to get this whole thing sorted.

Edit:
    Couple of pics

dsc0007eq.jpg

dsc0006xi.jpg

It's not perfect but its a lot better than what I have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement