Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many unemployed on boards and what do you do to pass the day?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Many of them (including me)seem to be viewing this thread.

What employed person would be able to do an all nighter on a Sunday night for a tablet?
    later10 wrote: »
    Do you actually even grasp how many jobs there are online? There are only a limited number of hours in the day one can spend emailing CVs, because as you may have heard, vacancies are limited.

You realise that sounds like your saying "there are so many jobs available, there's no time for me to get a job"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

smk89 wrote: »
    You realise that sounds like your saying "there are so many jobs available, there's no time for me to get a job"
    Then you're reading it wrong.

Try again, paying particular attention to what comes after the word 'because'.

Also, I have a job, thanks for your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paulyd83

Before my current employer i was on the scracher for 6months, this usually consisted of Monday to Friday, waking up at 12ish, brekkie, spin in the car, lull period from 2-5pm, friends on E4 from 5-6, dinner, gym from 7-9pm, then some quality tv time til 12am followed by some simpleton tv such as road wars watchin the lads in slough til 2-3am, NOT GOOD

But then the weekend comes around and people are off so you there is always something to do :)

im a shift worker and have idle days midweek again, so its kinda like being on the scracher again with money :)

Advertisement