Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touchpad Argos Code Requests (NO DISCUSSION | BUYING / SELLING RESERVATIONS = BAN!)

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

MOD EDIT: Please only use this thread for requests of codes, and not for discussion. Thanks!

Instead of a free for all interrupting the mega thread, wouldn't it be a better idea to have a thread where anyone looking for a spare reservation code or spare touchpad can request it from those lucky enough to have one.

Instead of just posts with people saying "Can I have one please?" they can just write a small request explaining their reason for wanting a Touchpad and the lucky few with reservation codes / spare Touchpads knocking about can choose the best "candidate" so to speak.

My request...

If anyone has a reservation code or an extra Touchpad that they want to sell then i'd be extremely grateful.

I occasionally work with Android kernels and will assist the Touchdroid project in any way I can. The main reason I want one is to eventually get it running Android. The allure of the Touchpad for me is the development potential it has with regard to Android. I'll be assisting the Touchdroid project in anyway I can. Once all of that's done and running, i'll be using it for the same reasons everyone else buys a tablet :p

Anywhere in Dublin or a nearby county would do me fine.
    If the Mods feel this is unnecessary they can merge it with the mega thread but I really think it would help declutter the mega thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'll allow it as the other thread is very messy..

.. I'd appreciate a spare reservation code for Sligo (either 16GB or 32GB).

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Hi all,
    Looking for a code for Either dublin or surrounding areas
    Thanks
    Crazyderk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

If anyone gets lucky and has a code for Cavan, Longford, Navan, Drogheda, or anywhere around Dublin I'd really appreciate it :) Carlow Kilkenny Nass would it ok as well :)

I can't really give any cool reason why I want one - just really to watch movies on the bus maybe and to try to get android or ubuntu with Gnome 3 running on it as a challenge for myself... I just want one for the same reason 99% of people want one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Code for Dublin would be geat please !

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭after_shock3000

Would really appreciate a code for Cork if anyone has one. Or anywhere in Munster.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,940 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

A code for Cork /Kerry/ kilkenny/ waterford would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

after many sleepless nights and failed attempts, any spare code for galway appreciated. thx

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ciaran_

Anywhere in dublin please?? or even meath,wicklow or kildare,really want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Yes please ,anywhere around Dublin would be fab .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

:D:D:DA spare code for Liffey Valley would be brilliant thanks:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

I am interested in a code for either 16 or 32gb in any COrk store...

TIA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Anyone got a code for Letterkenny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I'm grand, go on ahead without me.

Leave me here in eh...Kilkenny, Dublin, Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

I'd really appreciate a code in the south east region if possible too please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

a code for either in the midlands or galway would be much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭applejunkie

Would also appreciate a code for Dublin if anyone is lucky enough to have got one elsewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Shtanto

Any codes for D22 or D24 would do me wonderfully :)

I had 3 people in the house all trying to get touchpads, and none of us got any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Would love a code for one of these. Anywhere in Dublin or Wexford area.

Please :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

If someone had a liffey valley code I'd appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Dublin, Meath, Louth, Kildare or Wicklow and I'd be a happy man. :)

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I'd love one for anywhere in Ireland for 16GB version - I want to use it to show my photography portfolio.

Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

Can't imagine anyone with a code is going to read this thread but on the off chance, I would like one for any where in the east of the country.

I think I will use the HP to end world hunger, stop war, freedom for all and Ireland to beat NewZeland in the world cup final.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Code for galway would be great if available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

I'd appreciate a code for either one anywhere in ireland. Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Would very much appreciate a code for either waterford, carlow or kilkenny store. 16gb or 32gb, doesn't matter. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Code for anywhere in Dublin would be muchly appreciated! Either size.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Code for anywhere in Dublin would be brilliant, I repay favours:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Would love a code for Dublin or surrounding areas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

code me (dublin) please

(coz i fecked up and did not get one and feel really bad about they way things turned out, if i had an hp touchpad, you would never have left me, here all by myself, out in the wilderness with no way of getting an ipad 2, would you god?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Galway please!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement