Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do chat up lines work?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

I don't use lines, I have the 'Naked man'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

I would gladly suck the dick of the last guy who rode you just to taste your pussy.....

Said this to herself the first time I met her and that was over 5 years ago now, she laughed about it for the night so I knew right away I'd found one with a decent sense of humour. Gettin hitched next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I would gladly suck the dick of the last guy who rode you just to taste your pussy.....

Said this to herself the first time I met her and that was over 5 years ago now, she laughed about it for the night so I knew right away I'd found one with a decent sense of humour. Gettin hitched next summer.

Gift of an opening line! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Have you every tried an Aussie kiss. It's the same as a French kiss, but down under.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

I'm going to sleep with you tonight.

Oh yeah?

Yeah, you want to be there or not?

• Advertisement
Advertisement