Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Victor wrote: »
    What species are they?
    They're cockatiels. They look like an alien species when they're small but they grow pretty quickly and by 3 weeks they look like regular cockatiels :D

Conspectus wrote: »
    How could you look at them things and consider any other names than pinky and the brain.
    I did consider it :o just like I considered Sharky and George but they only look like that for a couple of weeks, then they start to look like real cockatiels. I'll be looking after them for the next 20+ years so I thought it best to give them normal names.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,257 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Unfortunately Sasha didn't make it :( The parents neglected her and she stopped developing. She was getting trampled by Teddy so I took her from the nest box and was hand feeding her but she died two days later.

Teddy on the other hand is doing great and has put on so much weight that he can't walk and just kind of shuffles backwards :pac: Apparently in about a week or two he will start losing weight as he becomes a fledgling and begins trying to fly.

I'm posting a picture from when he was a day or two old and another one from today when he's about 23 days old. I'm just posting links as when I embed the pictures they are massive. If there was someone with the skills to take the two pictures and put them side by side for comparison I'd really appreciate it. It's amazing how much he's changed in such a short space of time :D

• Advertisement

I planned on spending the last couple of days just relaxing and not doing much. No family, work, college, real life commitments. Just me, my animals and the internet. My dogs are chilled out and are happy with walkies and quite time while I watch stuff on the laptop. My two parrots are driving me insane :rolleyes:

It's like having toddlers with wings. They are being so bold and trying to take everything that I want. They don't want their own toys. They only want to "play" with my things :rolleyes: They already wrecked the keyboard of my laptop and now Ruby wants to destroy my wireless one. She actually called me a "fcuking b!tch" because I wouldn't let her pick off the keys :pac::pac: Charlie tried to bite me because I wouldn't let him chew on a lighter he found. Then he got p!ssed off because I took a biro off him :D I got called a ****ing b!tch again by Ruby because I wouldn't let her chew on the lead of the lamp :rolleyes:

They're not normally this bad and I think having me around rather than me being at work has just made them attention seeking. I just want to watch Die Hard in peace and as much as they are annoying, it's quite funny as well. I know when I'm back at work in a couple of days I'll want to be back with them but would it kill them to knock it off for a few hours? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 78,257 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

8509_8267_750.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

cute-derp-cat.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A-stable-relationship.jpg

cute-ugly-duckling.jpg

454860.jpg

454808.jpg

448626.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

8986_62e5.gif

• Advertisement

8361_680e.gif

7658_8fa0.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

funny-gif-cut-baby-bat-yawns.gif

456451.jpg

9803_ff4a_500.jpeg

"Go home, Puppy, you're drunk!"

456333.gif

3429_2666.gif

456628.jpg

• Advertisement

456612.gif

Advertisement