Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

434071.jpg

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ever so slightly off-topic; If you have Windows 10, and want to display the pictures in this thread when you lock your PC, first delay your screen going off; https://www.windowscentral.com/how-extend-lock-screen-timeout-display-turn-windows-10 (get a tech friend to do this if you're unsure).
    Then save all of the cute pictures you see in this thread into a folder, and when you right click your desktop, click Personalize, and then goto the Lock Screen tab, set it to Slideshow, and select the folder that you put the pictures into. This way, when you computer is locked, it'll show all the cute pictures :)

On-topic picture;
    434077.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

s-l800.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

cats-funny-snapchats-3-5a17d21e4cf52__700.jpg

• Advertisement

cats-funny-snapchats-104-5a1c0a146efda__700.jpg

cats-funny-snapchats-5a17e1afa36ff__700.jpg

cats-funny-snapchats-60-5a183fac31cbb__700.jpg

cats-funny-snapchats-5a17ef6768300__700.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Cockatoo singing his favourite song, look at how excited he is for the chorus!

448767.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,257 ✭✭✭✭Victor

60MvgeZ.gif

www://i.imgur.com/YMCBpQq.jpg

fc2NqnP.jpg

64Vs07F.jpg

448460.jpg

448410.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

FrankMaleArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

My cockatiels just had two babies and I really want to post a picture from my computer but I don't know how. To make it worse, a few months ago someone gave me instructions that were easy to follow and I know I've posted a picture but I can't remember how and I can't find the thread :o

If someone would be kind enough to explain it I would really appreciate it and promise to save it so I don't have to bother boardsies again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Internet Friend

Click Go Advanced on the bottom of the message box.

Select Manage Attachments (a new window will open) and select the choose file option. Then navigate to the image you want to attach and select it, then select Upload.

You'll see a link to it appear just below. Right click the link and select Copy Link Address, then close that window.

Back in the advanced message box click the icon for insert image, the one that looks like a mountain! Then paste in the link, click Ok and submit reply.

436314.jpg

The big one is 5 days old and the little one is 1 day. Now I just need two gender neutral names as you can't tell if they're male or female for a few months. I don't think the birdies will care but I had a Chloe and a Rosie that turned out to male. It was weird when I'd be telling people about them "Chloe, he's really adventurous but Rosie, he's more cautious". It used to confuse people lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Call them both Enda, that way if you've got one of each, your covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Danny/Dannie & Enda/Enda, sorted:D

Kim and Sydney? :D They're both adorable! :)

Sam? George (if female, you could say you named her after Georgina off the Famous Five)? Charlie? Jay? Kay?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've decided to go with Teddy for the big one and Sasha for the little one. I'll post some pictures as they grow. I've watched some videos on youtube and they change so much in the first three weeks :D

New Home wrote: »
    Kim and Sydney? :D They're both adorable! :)

Sam? George (if female, you could say you named her after Georgina off the Famous Five)? Charlie? Jay? Kay?
    I considered Sharky and George at one stage :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

How could you look at them things and consider any other names than pinky and the brain.

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I've decided to go with Teddy for the big one and Sasha for the little one. I'll post some pictures as they grow. I've watched some videos on youtube and they change so much in the first three weeks :D
    What species are they?

Advertisement