Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

duz any1 wana typ lyk dis 2 innoy a surtin mod? :)
    noOo C03ur, thatd b lik sooooOoOO innoyin' loike..... xoxoxOxoxoxoXoox :*

noOo C03ur, thatd b lik sooooOoOO innoyin' loike..... xoxoxOxoxoxoXoox :*
    I am not doing that again, the actual effort of all those Capitals, meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Togepi wrote: »
    You could always narrow it down to, say, four pictures and have them all together as the one document. (I'm fairly sure that's allowed.) :)

Oooooh, sounds like a plan. Thank you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Onn sekund tautz eye kud du wih a gud lng bann 4m brds..Aye iz spendinn wey 2 mutch tym on it dese ddaaaiiiz.. Lyk if yhoo cryed.. :'''((((((( xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Onn sekund tautz eye kud du wih a gud lng bann 4m brds..Aye iz spendinn wey 2 mutch tym on it dese ddaaaiiiz.. Lyk if yhoo cryed.. :'''((((((( xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    The best ones on FB are like:

"Loik3 if yourr onlin3... xxxxx"

your like, look at your fúcking chat bar you gobshítes.......

• Advertisement

The best ones on FB are like:

"Loik3 if yourr onlin3... xxxxx"

your like, look at your fúcking chat bar you gobshítes.......

Thank GOD I've never seen those! Ugh, Facebook is so annoying, I actually can't like a status or a like if it's not spelled right or properly punctuated! (Even if I think they're hilarious.) And the 'your' instead of 'you're'... I swear I die a little inside every time I see those! :cool:

(I'm such a grammar Nazi.) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

S3nD M3 A NUMBAH IN PMzz & iiLL r8 YhuR AvATAR <3 xOxOx

Thank GOD I've never seen those! Ugh, Facebook is so annoying, I actually can't like a status or a like if it's not spelled right or properly punctuated! (Even if I think they're hilarious.) And the 'your' instead of 'you're'... I swear I die a little inside every time I see those! :cool:

(I'm such a grammar Nazi.) :D
    There's lots of 'Stunnahhs' around Westmeath, hence my newsfeed is full of those

'looooooike for a colour ;0'

and 'shiiiftt and ppppassss' games.. UGH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm the exact same, I avoid chatting with people on Facebook who insist on using textspeak with a keyboard in front of them. The worst is when people use words like "yhoo" for you, which is just longer than the proper spelling and looks so thick! What's worse is the people typing like this are 16/17/18, not just some teenyboppers trying to look cool for their 'beour' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

There's lots of 'Stunnahhs' around Westmeath, hence my newsfeed is full of those

Unsubscribe or unfriend them, sorted.

• Advertisement

I'm so glad you can hide statuses now! I was so close to blocking/unfriending the ones who do 'shift or pass' ALL the time!

They don't deserve the internet. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

M&S* wrote: »
    S3nD M3 A NUMBAH IN PMzz & iiLL r8 YhuR AvATAR <3 xOxOx

Sorry for double post but 'lyk 4 an honest opinion x x x x x x' statuses(?), flowed by lists of comments saying 'you're so gorg and stunnin lysfm' do my head in :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Most recent status on my newsfeed is someone asking what Cardiff is, lawds.

I really need to start actually working during weekends and getting out of this 'Woo it's Friday night/Saturday, I can relax' mentality that I've had since like first class...

Ally7 wrote: »
    I'm the exact same, I avoid chatting with people on Facebook who insist on using textspeak with a keyboard in front of them. The worst is when people use words like "yhoo" for you, which is just longer than the proper spelling and looks so thick! What's worse is the people typing like this are 16/17/18, not just some teenyboppers trying to look cool for their 'beour' :P

The 'yhoo' is the worst, my brain literally can't understand it. It's a whole letter longer for god's sake!

Also not a fan of the '(Y)'. What the fudge is that?! (It is NOT a thumbs up, I don't care what y'all say.)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

I know I'm harping on a bit, I apologise for it, but does anyone think it's wise to take a TV show for the document? Could they catch me out in anyway?

Or would speaking about a celebrity I admire be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Loving life right now :)<3

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Manic2 wrote: »
    I know I'm harping on a bit, I apologise for it, but does anyone think it's wise to take a TV show for the document? Could they catch me out in anyway?

Or would speaking about a celebrity I admire be better?

boards.ie members you admire is the way to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

My godmother's getting married on the 4th of June :(
    My 1st cousin is getting married on the 9th, couldn't be timed worse!

Ughh. Just looking through my Poetry book and just realised how much I hate Patrick Kavanagh.. His poems are just so, bad. Is it just me or does he feel so sorry for himself all the time? I actually can't stick his Poetry at all. Eww.

Mad to get English Paper II back soon to see how the examiner took to the answers from the people in my class. Some have said they wrote very strange things about Plath in their answers (not killing her kids as the 2 of them couldn't fit in the oven with her and that sort of offensive stuff :rolleyes:) our Teacher will go ballistic. She's quite old, and very 'old-school' with her teaching methods, but my God does she know the course! She can recite any poem from our Prescribed poets without even thinking about them :eek:

It's mental like!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Ughh. Just looking through my Poetry book and just realised how much I hate Patrick Kavanagh.. His poems are just so, bad. Is it just me or does he feel so sorry for himself all the time? I actually can't stick his Poetry at all. Eww.

I've hated his poetry because he was the first poet on the course I done, and he was the first poet I had to do one of the long answers on so I hated it/him :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Also not a fan of the '(Y)'. What the fudge is that?! (It is NOT a thumbs up, I don't care what y'all say.)

Looks like boobs.
    Just sayin':pac:
    Manic2 wrote: »
    Wow, how hadn't I thought of this before? I'll just bring in a A4 sheet with various usernames on them. A1's all round. :pac:

Especially RandyLonghorn.
    Yes, let them know you are very close to a person named Randy Longhorn.
    They'll just adore you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Not a huge Kavanagh fan, especially the canal stuff, but I still find him a lot easier to write about than Boland. That black lace fan poem is one of the most pointless, meaningless poems I've ever read...

Eathrin wrote: »
    Looks like boobs.

I was actually thinking it looked more like an arse... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Eathrin wrote: »
    Looks like boobs.

Especially RandyLonghorn.
    Yes, let them know you are very close to a person named Randy Longhorn.
    They'll just adore you.

coming online after work and this is the first thing i see :pac:
    Oh guys ye are so mental :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I do not look like boobs!!

I look AT them any chance I get; not quite the same thing! :p
    duz any1 wana typ lyk dis 2 innoy a surtin mod? :)
    Duz sum1 want 2 b band for lyf?! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

hey guyz wats up :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Never been dreading school so much in a long time :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Chances of me learning off all 20 picture sequences by 3.45 tomorrow? Slim and none, I think. Download them to my iPod and work on them during maths, me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Big test on Monday. *oh, I'll just do like 6 hours study on Sunday!*
    Sunday afternoon. *no point in starting now, I'll never get it all done, I'll just enjoy my evening!*

Am I the only one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I do not look like boobs!!

I look AT them any chance I get; not quite the same thing! :p

Duz sum1 want 2 b band for lyf?! :P

Band? Do you mean my jockstrap that you just looooove? I can't understand textspeak, sorry! You imbecile :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement