Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Moving to London" archive thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

yea definately cometo the next bords beers, it made me feel way better. best of luck...!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I must also try and make an appearance at the next beers. Been here just over 2 months now so just about settled :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I just had my phone unlocked before I moved over and popped inthe UK sim no bother then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chloe_coley

thanks guys!!I'm feeling very nervous about it all!!I'm just home from a stint in the States but everyone tells me London is much more lonely and harsh....surely this cant be true??!! I will surely make it my business to meet for the next board beers....a Mayo lass...always an excellent addition :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

It all depends Chloe, but sounds like you have had some practice living in a new country. Keep an eye on this forum for beers/meet ups and recently some of us girls have started meeting up, with plans for people to attend gigs/events/ have lunch out etc. We're a good bunch really :)

On another note to mods; would it be possible maybe to have one 'I'm moving to London' megathead on this forum? Or maybe for it to be considered?

EDIT: Just saw you did it Fysh, ta!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Right, now that we've got the new FAQ thread here, I've merged a bunch of the older "moving to london" threads to make them easier to search.

If you have questions, please post them in the FAQ thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement