Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

bluewolf wrote: »
    the 90s

feck ye it's stuck in my head now, i have to play it on youtube lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvgUdrzGNys

nah that wasn't it.

:p

i've a fuzzy feeling with it, so think it may have been in Aberdeen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Larianne wrote: »
    When you starting college? Or have you started??

I've just finished week3 of placement. \0/

The one weekend I really wanted to head out and everyone is either sick, away, busy or asleep! c'mon people!!! :mad: :pac:

Started last week, 1st week is now done. Enjoying it, some interesting modules and for once decent lecturers. :)
    the 90s

read lots of books

Looked over lecture notes from the past week and the coming week so think I'm ok on the reading front.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

no no no no no no no no no there's no lyrics

Will wrote: »
    Looked over lecture notes from the past week and the coming week so think I'm ok on the reading front.

watch some shows? dr who?

Will figure something out eventually. Hows everyone else's night going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Acquire and watch Archer, hilarious series. :)

Stupidly drank yesterday leaving me not up for doing anything tonight, could've done with something to do after getting exam results earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

posting nonsense on AH and rofling
    i think the cough syrup went to my head:pac:

I always seem to halt all chat on threads that I post in on AH :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Is it pathetic that I am going to bed this early on a Friday night?:eek: Or does it just mean I am old?

Pembily wrote: »
    Is it pathetic that I am going to bed this early on a Friday night?:eek: Or does it just mean I am old?

no and no!
    you can relax now ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not at all, it's finally getting cool enough that I'm looking forward to going to bed. :pac:

• Advertisement

Feckin dark out too, been in bed since 9pm *rockstar*

no and no!
    you can relax now ! :D

<3 thanks!! I have a huge presentation and article to prepare and write so I have to be all normal minded tomorrow to do that (that's my excuse and I am sticking with it)! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Great. I am having a few pre-night-out beers and tunes (and laughs at the nonsense in AH).

<3 thanks!! I have a huge presentation and article to prepare and write so I have to be all normal minded tomorrow to do that (that's my excuse and I am sticking with it)! :pac:
    Sounds fine to me! :D

I have to study tomorrow and am quite tempted to sleep shortly too!!

Sky King wrote: »
    Great. I am having a few pre-night-out beers and tunes (and laughs at the nonsense in AH).

Nice!! Cracked into some of my homebrew this evening, tasted pants after 2 weeks. Left it another 2 weeks and it's quite nice. Pretty happy with it. What beer you partaking in?

The new Smithwicks pale ale actually!

It's quite nice so it is. I have never tried home brew - I would love to. Does it taste as rough as I imagine ?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Yes it does grandma.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

The new Smithwicks pale ale actually!

It's quite nice so it is. I have never tried home brew - I would love to. Does it taste as rough as I imagine ?!

Nah it's actually really nice, gonna make a stout next most likely :)
    Found regular show on youtube, happy out

Yes it does grandma.
    I decided I don't care :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Larianne wrote: »
    The one weekend I really wanted to head out and everyone is either sick, away, busy or asleep! c'mon people!!! :mad: :pac:

Well I'll be out in Dublin tonight. A Boardsie or 2 may be there also. So you know...

And some people from "the outside world" will be there too :eek::eek::eek::pac:

• Advertisement

Typical week routine creeps into my weekend one... awake at 7:30 and unable to get back to sleep!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Know how that feels man.

Will be making a start on doing some stew soon as well.

I've to go fix work mates computer later and also start a new batch of beer :D

How much does it work out at costing you per pint?

Like, is it really worth it? 20 miller 20 quid in Dunnes like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

‎Went to see 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' last night, it was well worth a watch.

How much does it work out at costing you per pint?

Like, is it really worth it? 20 miller 20 quid in Dunnes like!

Made a vanilla stout. Uhm paid 20quid for the ingredients this time round and will get about 23 litres or so out of it.

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Went to see 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' last night, it was well worth a watch.

Oh glad to hear a good review, I will go see it tomorrow I think! Had an epic 15k cycle today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Made the informed decision to stay in tonight, scoffed a pizza and garlic bread.
    I am now beached on the couch for the night....BEACHED I SAY!..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

that's some mighty fine beachin there papa :D

i've got no time for that myself, off out in a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

got my hands on a mac book pro today....

for example the power lead predictive typing... the only thing that gets me is the caps lock key :pac:

apple are god :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement