Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Panthro wrote: »
    Yeah, Daisies and Pem, ye better sort out the sofa situation between ye because..ahhh...where else will you be sleeping once I take control of your cot?!:pac:
    You live in Galway :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    If she knows what's good for her she will! I already blackmailed Panthro into coming up :)

By drastic I mean loss of limb/ missing the bus coz of work etc etc. Don't worry I WILL be there
    You live in Galway :confused:

But he lives a LONG way from the pubs. Bad call Panthro

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

galway :confused::confused:

bluewolf wrote: »
    galway :confused::confused:

When we have beers in Galway we will crash at Daisies and Panthro's gafs :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I HATE packing! That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,505 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Daisies wrote: »
    I HATE packing! That is all.

But you get to see me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Went playing 5 a side soccer this evening and by Jesus am I fooked.Feckin legs - calves,hamstrings and groin - are in bits,my own stupid fault not even attempting a bloody warm up.

Good fun though.

• Advertisement

But you get to see me :)

True
    awec wrote: »
    Think she meant for moving house :pac:

No, heading to Dublin for a week with work so need work clothes, fun clothes, going out clothes etc

Jaysus I'm an awful procrastinator, I've been "packing" for over 2 hours and still have a powerpoint presentation to read before Mon :eek:

I have awful trouble after football. Both my legs are like planks of wood the next day.

And I'm only 23, my glistening career was over before it began :o

Im 32,have smoked since I was 15,havnt exercised in prolly a year and Im about 2 stone over weight.

On that basis,I reckon I will wake up tomorrow,and my legs will just fall off.

Ah a wee trip to the big city.

Ya a trip to the big city that I lived in for 6 years. Can't wait to catch up with everyone again!

Powerpoint presentation open, beer in hand (no red wine left :( ), I'll check back in once I've this sh1te read!

Ppt are hard to read. Are you giving a presentation on your trip?

Well that didn't last long!

No presentation but have to read it before I start training on Mon

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

When you're just back from a mate's house and they've put up this video it's quite disconcerting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

amacachi wrote: »
    When you're just back from a mate's house and they've put up this video it's quite disconcerting.

Did you have a few drinks? Any part of the evening you've only got vague memories of? Any unexplained pain or bleeding?

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Uhhhh,work on a Saturday is lame however given that Ive the second interview Monday it means I get the day off so wont raise any suspicion.Still a pain in the face.

I do have a date later on though with someone that on paper and in photos is awesome so we shall see how it pans out.

Im also not as stiff as I thought Id be after playing ball last night.Still very stiff mind but not as bad as I feared I would be.

I was gonna ask how the planks are :p oooohhh date night, best of luck :)

Well they didnt fall off but me oul muckles are fairly tight like.

Meh,I will be grand,going to get myself a nice crapachino on the way to work so ease the pain.

Thank you kindly,Im sure if its disastrous I will be doing a running commentary on here.If its going well then I shall report back afterwards!

Morning all. Earliest I've been up since I got home I reckon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all. Earliest I've been up since I got home I reckon!
    Top of the morning :D

Have kids, you'll never have to worry about sleeping late again :D:D

I was knackered yesterday, 11pm (ish) in bed, lights off. Back up at 2, 3, 4, and about half 5, holding my youngest's hair while she got sick, followed by a half 8, 'come on daddy, make my breakfast'

Have kids, you'll never have to worry about sleeping late again :D:D

Nah I'm grand thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Good morning all....
    Mother of all headaches here. It would happen on a Saturday, wouldn't it. :mad:
    Not a hangover either, was on the 7-up last night. Not impressed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement