Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,393 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Boards is acting up bigtime tonight :mad:

TP - I'm not too sure - I'm looking at either May/June or Sept/Oct. Want to avoid the Monsoon season. Have found a deal on Usit, it's somewhere around a grand for a 15 day tour thingy, but that's about all the details I have at the minute.

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    If yer paying, ill go. :D
    awec wrote: »
    Aye me too.

No bother.
    Sure I'm loaded I am. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

awec wrote: »
    You could have at least been a bit subtle...

;)

You dont know me very well do you?? :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Boards is acting up bigtime tonight :mad:

TP - I'm not too sure - I'm looking at either May/June or Sept/Oct. Want to avoid the Monsoon season. Have found a deal on Usit, it's somewhere around a grand for a 15 day tour thingy, but that's about all the details I have at the minute.

Well June is out for me as I have a family wedding and have lots of family coming over from Canada for it.. so wanna be around for that.

Sept/Oct sounds good..

Now to find a grand. I know there is one lying around here somewhere, probably packed in one of my boxes :pac:

Well June is out for me as I have a family wedding and have lots of family coming over from Canada for it.. so wanna be around for that.

Sept/Oct sounds good..

Now to find a grand. I know there is one lying around here somewhere, probably packed in one of my boxes :pac:

I'm actually taking you seriously for this. I'll be in touch once I know more.
    Nice lack of subtlety btw :D

I'm actually taking you seriously for this. I'll be in touch once I know more.

Eh ok, sure send it on and I'll see what I can do. I have a fair few holidays to use this year anyway :)
    Nice lack of subtlety btw :D

Why thank you. I try :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Vanbis wrote: »
    Where i work you can get a massage every friday, they have professionals on site for a fantastic price and on company time too.

Great way to start the weekend biggrin.gif

Can I work there?

What's this a boards trip to India? Count me in! nom nom nom Indian food.

I nearly have a house in Galway, as Pembily said "Within stumbling distance of all the pubs". Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Happy Friday all :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pembily wrote: »

Happy 13th :cool:

Happy 13th :cool:
    Eh it's a date!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

haha, I'm just taking the piss.

I only get superstitious when I hear a blind man talking about writing on a wall :p

haha, I'm just taking the piss.

I only get superstitious when I hear a blind man talking about writing on a wall :p
    Ah I see! A lot of people are hugely odd about it :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

im dying to go to india as well

Morning all..

I think a TGC outing to India might be an idea.. :D

One of my mates just sent me this link (Linky)
    I'm pmsl.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

and yes, its work safe!! :pac:

I'm at the BTYS and dear god but I'm a nerd!

I'll go to India too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

TGC Beers in India!!

Dreary fecker of a morning in Galway today and the car has the nct in a bit. Hopefully nothing massively wrong with it. I may just go back to bed after it!

Never been to that, is it any good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Electricity off at work this morning,road works going on outside and they clipped a power cable.Lawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

One of my mates just sent me this link (Linky)
    I'm pmsl.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

and yes, its work safe!! :pac:
    That's hilarious man :D

Electricity off at work this morning,road works going on outside and they clipped a power cable.Lawl.

Schweet :D
    Croissants and relaxin' eh?

I'm booking the India Bus for everyone later. The bhajis are on me!
    Woot :D

Schweet :D
    Croissants and relaxin' eh?

I'm booking the India Bus for everyone later. The bhajis are on me!
    Woot :D

Like this?? Linky

Would love to do this to Oz :D

But personally, I'd prefer to take 6-8 months and do it myself in a converted Land Rover or something like that..

TP that looks bloody amazing. When we win the lotto, eh?!
    There's a train version too that goes up through Russia, down through Nepal, China etc.
    *dreamland...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Like this?? Linky

Would love to do this to Oz :D

But personally, I'd prefer to take 6-8 months and do it myself in a converted Land Rover or something like that..

omg.

want...

Never been to that, is it any good?
    Oh yeah, some really interesting projects!

• Advertisement

TP that looks bloody amazing. When we win the lotto, eh?!
    There's a train version too that goes up through Russia, down through Nepal, China etc.
    *dreamland...

Ahh girl ya gotta think bigger if taking the lotto winner path..

Something like this is more along the lines I'd be thinking :D

or this

or if ya really want to go mad, this is yer only baby :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement