Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Are Creative still making Zen model mp3 players? They were decent except using the software for transferring music was like getting kicked repeatedly in the balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Are Creative still making Zen model mp3 players? They were decent except using the software for transferring music was like getting kicked repeatedly in the balls.

There soft wear interface with the zen was pretty good tho genrally I dragged and dropped... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

There soft wear interface with the zen was pretty good tho genrally I dragged and dropped... :D

yeah, I like doing that, hate having to sync with a media player. Which is why i'd never get an iPod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I-pods are pretty much self running.Plug it in,agree to the T's n C's and thats pretty much it.It auto updates when ever an updated version of itunes appears.Its prolly the one piece of modern technology I couldnt live without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I always found with iPods that it'll randomly completely forget any ID3 tag changes I made. Most frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Ya the trouble with iPods is iTunes; horrible bloated program. Apple also deliberately lock down all of the latest iPod's as well, so you can't put your own software on them, e.g. to play FLAC music files (which I keep most of my music as).

Basically, you bought and own the hardware for the iPod, but they still make it so you can't put your own software on them, which is really crap.

EDIT: Here are some alternatives to iTunes; the foobar2000 iPod manager might be a good one:
    https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Comparison_of_iPod_managers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

It's easy enough to convert other files to MP3s if you wanted.

I have genuinely had zero problems with an iPod or iTunes. For the average user who just wants to listen to music, it is perfectly usable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning everyone... :)

Tis the weekend woooooooooooooooohhooooooooooooooo..* :D

*thats just for SUN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Whoop! :D except i've a full day of work to get through first.grrr

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Whoop! :D except i've a full day of work to get through first.grrr

me too.. but its Friday.. woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

We are having a party in work all afternoon, they have brought int he biggest bouncy castle I ever seen:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I don't plan on doing a tap today, can't be arsed :D

Kya1976 wrote: »
    We are having a party in work all afternoon, they have brought int he biggest bouncy castle I ever seen:eek:

Where the hell are you employed cause I can't ask where you work as don't you appear to do any work!! :D

kfallon wrote: »
    I don't plan on doing a tap today, can't be arsed :D

I wish I had that choice.. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Are you sure that they aren't just demonstrating an acurate representation of the Irish property market?

Are you sure that they aren't just demonstrating an acurate representation of the Irish property market?

Nah that would be after it gets a puncture and deflates into a big mess on the ground with people stuck inside and struggling to get out

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Where the hell are you employed cause I can't ask where you work as don't you appear to do any work!! :D
    Excuse me?:eek: I am the hardest working person in this office:p:pac:

Excuse me?:eek: I am the hardest working person in this office:p:pac:

Yeah but if everyone does sod all, it doesn't say a lot now does it? :p

Yeah but if everyone does sod all, it doesn't say a lot now does it? :p
    haha feck off you:p

Can't wait to eat loads of free food, nothing better than free stuff:D

haha feck off you:p

Nope!!!! :p
    wrote:
    Can't wait to eat loads of free food, nothing better than free stuff:D

So much tastier when its free isnt it?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Morning all,
    Last night after work I skipped into town (skipping in the car that is) down to the oul Roisin Dubh for a gawk. (Well that's a lie, I also dropped into the Bierhaus where some band were playing funk music, and the bassist was doing slap bass..and I was all about the :eek:)
    The Roisin was quite good, massive crowd half of which I'm positive took part in this video. Have to say the DJ's that played the "Beastie Boys" Sabotage remix was pretty epic!
    Then I dropped home the mates, and home I came, and now I've a sugar hangover!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I've come to the realization that my music taste is now firmly set about 10+ years ago.

Going through my iPod and realized it's mostly the same bands I listened to throughout my teens.

Music was better in my day!!:pac:

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I've come to the realization that my music taste is now firmly set about 10+ years ago.

Going through my iPod and realized it's mostly the same bands I listened to throughout my teens.

Music was better in my day!!:pac:
    Agreed!:D

So much tastier when its free isnt it?? :D
    The food was great.
    Now they have set up a plunge pool(I think it's called), I was terrified I was gonna get nominated to get up there. The water would be freezing I bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Agreed!:D
    :D
    The food was great.
    Now they have set up a plunge pool(I think it's called), I was terrified I was gonna get nominated to get up there. The water would be freezing I bet.

What the hell do you do for a living lol?

Sonics2k wrote: »
    :D

What the hell do you do for a living lol?

I work in IT, mainly deal with football clubs in the UK, the security on their websites. It's fun:)

I work in IT, mainly deal with football clubs in the UK, the security on their websites. It's fun:)

So she does feck all, like who would bother hacking a football clubs website? :D:p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm filling in my form to do a CCNA course starting when I get back from hols :)

I have one belter of a hangover though....absolutely upsidedownface last night so I was, great fun :)

:D:D:D

celebratory doughnuts! :D

i'm getting paid more now! :D

drinks are on me tomorrow night!*

*one each methinks

drinks are on me tomorrow night!

Are we gonna need a straw or do we just lick it off?

• Advertisement

Are we gonna need a straw or do we just lick it off?

a straw? that's just filthy. licking will suffice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement