Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Snowie you live in a lovely looking place!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Eh I won't be going to see Twilight so I defo won't be bringing him! That is cruelty...

Why can't people clarify if they are unsure about something :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Pembily wrote: »
    Eh I won't be going to see Twilight so I defo won't be bringing him! That is cruelty...

I'm not sure to be honest

ba-dum-tish :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

PaulieC wrote: »
    Thing is she's not strikingly hot or anything - there's just something about her though....'smouldering' I think would be the best description :pac:

Know what you mean....intriguing maybe? She's definitely a 'keep you on your toes' kind of person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Snowie you live in a lovely looking place!

I do indeed rather lucky except for to day
    Pembily wrote: »

See king even she understands if a girl tried that with me it would be a sarcastically insult of go with the girls cause if you being me to that I'm bring cheese grater... :pac:

Why generally because they don't want to be held responsible :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Know what you mean....intriguing maybe? She's definitely a 'keep you on your toes' kind of person.

I have a technical term for her. A ride.

She is a good actress though and very funny. Glad that she is expanding her horizons a little as well. Would never think that she was not a natural red head either.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all

I have a technical term for her. A ride.

She is a good actress though and very funny. Glad that she is expanding her horizons a little as well. Would never think that she was not a natural red heard either.

Not a natural red :eek:

Not a natural red :eek:

Nope she's a blonde. Went back to her natural colour for Spiderman.

Nope she's a blonde. Went back to her natural colour for Spiderman.
    Looking forwards to that movie actually - not a huge fan of the previous Spidey movies but I really think they've nailed the cast in this one with Andrew Garfield, Stone, Sheen etc.

• Advertisement

When it comes to Emma Stone info, I am the go to stalker man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

When it comes to Emma Stone info, I am the go to stalker man

She's quite the attractive lady. Had a mad crush on her for ages.

She's quite the attractive lady. Had a mad crush on her for ages.

Past tense?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

pop the characters off his keyboard with a screwdriver and rearrange them - he'll lock out his account

Continue to do this on a regular basis - also get yourself a backup keyboard in case he retaliates in kind

Even simpler is to go into regional / language settings and change it to German or French layout (some letters are where they're supposed to be, others print a different one) it will slowly drive him insane. The US layout, only changes " and @ so is less effective....

amacachi wrote: »
    Hold Ctrl + Alt then hit the down arrow button. Should work. Just have to do the same again but with the up key to reverse it. Can hit the side arrows to put it that way too.

Shortcuts dont work in win7 anymore, need to do it through control panel / display.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Its a nice thick steak fried in butter, topped with blue cheese, eggs and oven chips for me tonight. I'll forgo the pepper cream sauce as it starts an argument with the cheese that nobody wins.

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    Its a nice thick steak fried in butter, topped with blue cheese, eggs and oven chips for me tonight. I'll forgo the pepper cream sauce as it starts an argument with the cheese that nobody wins.

That you Drav?
    Explain yourself!

MudSkipper wrote: »
    Even simpler is to go into regional / language settings and change it to German or French layout (some letters are where they're supposed to be, others print a different one) it will slowly drive him insane. The US layout, only changes " and @ so is less effective....

Shortcuts dont work in win7 anymore, need to do it through control panel / display.
    Actually just thought of another one but he'll prob cop it straight away

Take a screenshot or use snipping tool to take a shot of his desktop, then save it as his wallpaper and hide his icons - when he goes to click on an icon it doesn't respond but the taskbar will work so he'll be left wondering why the desktop is unresponsive.

Wrecked a few people with that one :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Doc Ruby wrote: »

That you Drav?
    Explain yourself!

Haha, nope its not me.

yeah that is confusing :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

yeah, it's not the most popular of avatars. :cool:

• Advertisement

Hopefully that should head off any future avatar-related cases of mistaken identity.

haha, it was no bother. I lay no exclusive claim to it. :)

i was thinking earlier though how odd it would be if drav changed his avatar. it's really odd when someone who's had the same one for ages changes it. it's almost like you expect them to be a different person

If i was to sub and go for a custom avatar, it'll be of this here fella:

Proinsias%20Cassidy.jpg

He's an Irish vampire in a comic called "Preacher." He's brilliant.

The cool people hide avatars and are mildly mystified about this whole conversation :P

haha, it was no bother. I lay no exclusive claim to it. :)
    Damn! I want a refund! :p

Sorry bout all the confusion guys!
    Was flat out in work when I spotted the avatar and presumed stuffs incorrectly :D

I want a picture avatar - Daniel Agger - I have a grá for that Danish King of men :)

Why am I awake :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Why am I awake :/
    Did you get back to sleep?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement