Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Lol- poor little birdies going 90 - shufflin' and gettin' an husslin'....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

We have always have loads of little birds line up on the wall back home and then they dive bomb in to steal the dogs food when he isnt looking..

Tis absolutely mental to watch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I hate when we put out bird feeders for the little fellas around this time of year only for the crows and magpies to fly in and try steal it....fúckers! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Love birds, just think they're awesome. There's a load of stray cats that have taken up residence in my granny's garden next door. Coupla years ago I saw one of my favorite things ever when two of them were eating and a Magpie came up and ate out of the tray as well, cats didn't give a ****. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Hello all:)

My office husband keeps telling me I'm a fattie because I eat to much in work:eek:
    Trying to think of good insults I can hurl back at him......

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »

My office husband keeps telling me I'm a fattie because I eat to much in work:eek:

I was gonna say throw some food at him but then he could say "Well that's one way of cutting down" :pac: I can never think of slags in the right direction. :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    I was gonna say throw some food at him but then he could say "Well that's one way of cutting down" :pac: I can never think of slags in the right direction. :pac:
    Haha I might throw some jelly beans on him if he keeps this up.
    No same here...

I'd make him feel bad tbh

Tell him you've been eating more and more because you've been under alot of strain lately - make up some soppy story

When he goes quiet and possibly apologizes laugh and tell him to go fúck himself :pac:

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'd make him feel bad tbh

Tell him you've been eating more and more because you've been under alot of strain lately - make up some soppy story

When he goes quiet and possibly apologizes laugh and tell him to go fúck himself :pac:
    I give him a lot of grief as it is, we are actually like a married couple in the office the way we bicker:p:pac:

BUT I think I'm gonna have to step it up a bit. :D

I give him a lot of grief as it is, we are actually like a married couple in the office the way we bicker:p:pac:

BUT I think I'm gonna have to step it up a bit. :D
    pop the characters off his keyboard with a screwdriver and rearrange them - he'll lock out his account

Continue to do this on a regular basis - also get yourself a backup keyboard in case he retaliates in kind

• Advertisement

pop the characters off his keyboard with a screwdriver and rearrange them - he'll lock out his account

Continue to do this on a regular basis - also get yourself a backup keyboard in case he retaliates in kind
    Now I know why i always come to this place for a bit of advice :pac:

Now I know why i always come to this place for a bit of advice :pac:
    I had it done to me enough times!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

There's a pretty easy way to turn the screen display upside down... something like ctrl and + iirc.

Sky King wrote: »
    There's a pretty easy way to turn the screen display upside down... something like ctrl and + iirc.
    I tried that but it doesn't seem to work on our computers..:(

I tried that but it doesn't seem to work on our computers..:(

Hold Ctrl + Alt then hit the down arrow button. Should work. Just have to do the same again but with the up key to reverse it. Can hit the side arrows to put it that way too.

amacachi wrote: »
    Hold Ctrl + Alt then hit the down arrow button. Should work. Just have to do the same again but with the up key to reverse it. Can hit the side arrows to put it that way too.
    Thanks, I shall be trying this out as soon as i'm back from my holidays:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Been listening to Sigur Rós all evening.If it were possible to fall in live with music,I would fall in love with this.Awesome.:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That prank depends entirly if the shortcuts are enabled. You'll need to check the graphics properties and tends to be different per manufacturer.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Such a techie revenge. I feel so proud, they grow up so quickly :D

Just been to see 'The Help'. Absolutely loved it, I would highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Oh good to hear, might go this weekend! Would a guy like it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I havnt seen it,have never heard of it and will never watch it but Im going to say no. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Pembily wrote: »
    Would a guy like it??

If in doubt, just bring him to the new twilight movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Sky King wrote: »
    If in doubt, just bring him to the new twilight movie.

thats just plain wrong :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Would people not go "good movie/bad movie"? I've never understood the whole "oh that's a guy/girl movie" unless it is some ridiculous stereotype like Sex and The City or Piranha. The Help just looks like a good movie. Not gender specific!

Emm, not too sure tbh- it is a very female orientated story. Unless he's a big softie I wouldn't :D

@PK- Good Movie!

I like the look of it tbh, seems like it has a good storyline and I do enjoy Emma Stone

I like the look of it tbh, seems like it has a good storyline and I do enjoy Emma Stone

She is one feisty girl alright.
    Great actor. Ahem...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

So last night

sun set was as goods as my gut instinct :D
    http://instagr.am/p/VSvsf/

The sky was a lot bluer but i didn't really have time to process it : )

• Advertisement

She is one feisty girl alright.
    Great actor. Ahem...:pac:
    Thing is she's not strikingly hot or anything - there's just something about her though....'smouldering' I think would be the best description :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement