Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

why is it nessisary to blank out reg numbers in these photos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

dharn wrote: »

It's not but some people believe that if the number plate is visible then everyone that see's it will know the identity of the owner, where they live, how much they have in their bank account and who they voted for in the last election.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Yeah an it's totally different to say, seeing the same car on the road?

No use in blocking reg plates really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

PrettyBoy wrote:
    It's not but some people believe that if the number plate is visible then everyone that see's it will know the identity of the owner, where they live, how much they have in their bank account and who they voted for in the last election.

It's not like that... Sometimes im asking for hiding the reg number if i put photos to internet, so im hiding them cause i dont need any problems (thats happend with F40 - last which i remember)... once i was asking to not taking a photo of car (black SLR in Dublin - irish reg) - that was only once in my life when someone told me i cant take a photo of his car - i have it anyway - 1st SLR in my life. I'm not hiding reg if i taking photos on official events (only sometimes - that's my habit and i dont know why).

First time when someone complain about that :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Some photos from today (octane cars & coffee meeting). Some nice cars there... The best one was BMW 1M i passed it on M50 and i have to say that car look amazing.

That's Cherrywood! I work in the park and never knew that this meet was happening :mad:

I would have loved to go and take a look. I am sure the kids would have enjoyed it too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Cormic wrote: »
    That's Cherrywood! I work in the park and never knew that this meet was happening :mad:

I would have loved to go and take a look. I am sure the kids would have enjoyed it too.

I think it's on the first Sunday of every month up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

BDJW wrote: »
    I think it's on the first Sunday of every month up there

Thanks for that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

PrettyBoy wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055836837

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Jaguar XK-R? Open to correction.

Brand new on 61 plates.

N97252Large-1.jpg
    N97251Large.jpg

Parking ticket on the windscreen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

WP_000133.jpg

Hadn't seen a GTI 35 on the road before.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭Damien360

This VW van should probably go in a vintage section but I like it anyway. I included the range rover in the pic for scale purposes only.

27092011213.jpg

27092011212.jpg

Saw a nice matte black BMW 3 series in Rathfarnham today, 08-D black CSL style wheels, stood out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

A few randoms from walking around sydney.
    Maserati's, RS4/6's, M3/M5's and AMG's are 10 a penny - so much so I don't even look twice anymore! Few ferrari 458 Italia's and lambo's about but no photos at the moment
    phone7of7.jpg
    phone1of7.jpg
    phone4of7.jpg
    phone2of7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice plate on the DBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Minty 300ZX there! :eek:

qz wrote: »
    Nice plate on the DBS.

It's not DBS... it's Virage Volante :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Damien360 wrote: »
    This VW van should probably go in a vintage section but I like it anyway. I included the range rover in the pic for scale purposes only.

Thought that looked a bit strange

Registration P609LSR
    Make SUZUKI
    Model UNKNOWN

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

D_BEAR wrote: »
    Thought that looked a bit strange

Registration P609LSR
    Make SUZUKI
    Model UNKNOWN

That's weird - its not a Suzuki - it's a Subaru Sambar

http://www.subarusambar.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Apparently they make them out of a Suzuki Every as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Dazza Mc kenna

Again Sorry for the Bad quality
    Delta-1.jpg
    Thema.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    Lancias.jpg

• Advertisement

saw a 10D black panamera on malahide... i was driving so couldnt take a photo... panamera is not exotic car for me... it's like Merc S or BMW 7er or something like that... But i know few lads here like this car so i just say it was there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Red e39 M5 up by college road in cork yesterday, couldnt get a photo up.My favourite M5.

saw a 10D black panamera on malahide... i was driving so couldnt take a photo... panamera is not exotic car for me... it's like Merc S or BMW 7er or something like that... But i know few lads here like this car so i just say it was there :)

Well it's definitely a rarity...say, for every 100+ S-class Mercs here there's probably 1 Panamera.

In Italy Turin, Modena and Florence spotted two deltas in Turin and the Aventador on the Autostrada, 5 mins after the photo the lambo left us for dead :D Amazing sound

delt-1.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    Avent.jpgLamborghiniAvem.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Gorgeous if not dirty Quattroporte

a8c91125.jpg
    7f0debf5.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality, only had my phone to hand..

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Went to Lamborghini, Pagani and Ferrari factors and museums, first batch is lambo's, sorry for the tone of photos

P1040860.jpg
    P1040854.jpg
    P1040850.jpg
    P1040858.jpgP1040859.jpg
    P1040789.jpgP1040803.jpg
    P1040784.jpg
    P1040753.jpgP1040749.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

another lambo
    phone1of1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭Damien360

Went to Lamborghini, Pagani and Ferrari factors and museums, first batch is lambo's, sorry for the tone of photos
    ]

Keep putting those up. You can use that tone with me anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

@Dazza, where were those museums?

• Advertisement

Some more
    The Ferrari Galleria is just of the main road to the ferrari factory
    The Pagani Factory/Dealer is the Castelfranco Emilia Industrial estate, email in advance and its 24 euro to get a tour, but its well worth it
    The Lamborghini Factory/Museum is in San't Agata Bolognese its on the Main road, the Museum has classic, Modern car and Concept cars from over the year's its a lovely place, the factory is very good too, you cant take your camera's into the factory which is a shame because you have to pass through a courtyard full of Lamborghini's 50+
    The Auto museum in turin is fantastic tbh is more a celebration of the car than a museum, its mostly full of old Lancia's Alfa's and Fiat's for some stange reason:D but it still has other great cars like old caddys, jags and so on, If you have any more questions to ask go ahead :)

P1040730-1.jpg
    P1040733.jpg
    P1040737.jpgP1040651.jpgP1040657.jpg
    P1040697.jpgP1040710.jpgP1040721.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement