Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2011-2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seananigans

http://joe.ie/gaa/gaa-news/match-abandoned-as-cork-hurling-star-suffers-serious-injury-0036958-1

and i quote "The talented hurler looks set for a long period on the sidelines if the initial prognosis proves correct and will be a huge loss to Jimmy Barry-Murphy with the Munster championship clash with Clare looming on the horizon. "

annoyed isnt the word

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Silly error alright. But hope the injury to young o Sullivan isn't as serious as it sounds. Never a nice thing to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭deisedude

KevIRL wrote: »
    Silly error alright. But hope the injury to young o Sullivan isn't as serious as it sounds. Never a nice thing to hear

Never heard of that before, sounds horrific

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

http://joe.ie/gaa/gaa-news/match-abandoned-as-cork-hurling-star-suffers-serious-injury-0036958-1

and i quote "The talented hurler looks set for a long period on the sidelines if the initial prognosis proves correct and will be a huge loss to Jimmy Barry-Murphy with the Munster championship clash with Clare looming on the horizon. "

annoyed isnt the word

I would think its lack of research on the draw for the munster championship rathher than an assumption that clare will take care of waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

robopaddy wrote: »
    I would think its lack of research on the draw for the munster championship rathher than an assumption that clare will take care of waterford

I must send this on to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭deisefolife

apparently Wed May 1st in Fraher Field. minor match is on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Any word on Tony Browne? Staying or going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

STIG83 wrote: »
    Any word on Tony Browne? Staying or going?
    Going......going......gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭IanVW

Any score from the Waterford v Offaly challenge? And match report?

Result from Senior hurling challenge in Tipp town Waterford 3 . 25 Offaly 0. . 16 goals scored by Jake Dillon Jamie Barron and Shane Walsh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Nice one Ian. Very encouraging to see us score a 3-25 total, even if it was in a challenge match. Anyone have the starting XV?

Thats all the info i got hopefully someone else might have attended:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 needcar1

1 week to the start of the Senior Hurling Championship. How are teams shaping up? Any predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Going......going......gone!

Where did you hear this from?

Deskjockey wrote: »

Hes still training with the team.. Hasnt confirmed anything yet

I was only joking!

Steven Daniels after sustaining a serious leg injury from what I've heard, hope it's not as severe but what a loss this man will be, outstanding during the league campaign, best wishes to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Steven Daniels after sustaining a serious leg injury from what I've heard, hope it's not as severe but what a loss this man will be, outstanding during the league campaign, best wishes to him!

Against Abbeyside today was it?

they played against offaly last night so could have been then too, not too sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭glick6

Went off injured literally at the throw in against offaly. Was starting midfield. Got a nasty strike across the kneecap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭soggy biscuit

Broken kneecap for Daniels i believe

Bollocks. He has been great for us this year. Hope he can make a full recovery.

I was only joking!

Fair nuff - Internet forum information is like a Chinese whisper at the best of times! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭seananigans

Bollocks. He has been great for us this year. Hope he can make a full recovery.

is that him for the season? proper balls,

is that him for the season? proper balls, mullane would want to slot in
    depends if he has surgery or not. I guess that's shane fives place in the team sorted anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭The blue blaa

Dano havin surgery this mornin

• Registered Users Posts: 34 deisedub

no change to minor hurling team for Wednesdays clash with Clare, Cian Leamy out of 24 & Sean Hogan in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Thinkstoomuch

glick6 wrote: »
    Went off injured literally at the throw in against offaly. Was starting midfield. Got a nasty strike across the kneecap.
    Jesus that awful to hear.I hope he make's a full recovery.He is a top class hurler.
    Cork know all too well what it's like to loose a player.The amount of injuries so far to top class intercounty stars that have been ruled out for the season this year is shocking,and the championship has not even started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

deisedub wrote: »
    no change to minor hurling team for Wednesdays clash with Clare, Cian Leamy out of 24 & Sean Hogan in

why is he out of the 24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 deisedub

why is he out of the 24

Injured

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement