Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

good acing out of dermot tonight('',)....you can actually see his heart break('',).....women can be such bicthes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

good acing out of dermot tonight('',)....you can actually see his heart break('',).....women can be such bicthes

Yeah, ten minutes in and Dermot's acting tonight has been some of the best in the last year. The tears, choking 'em back - they seem very authentic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

OddJobz wrote: »
    does anyone else think vivienne looks like mary harney?...and whats with blonde streak like skunks arse in her hair?...is she just trying to vamp it up?

So what! Get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Oh Jo - me heart bleeds for ya :rolleyes:
    Poor poor Dermot :(

Cheek of Jo. "Don't you know how hard it's been for me?"

I hope Dermot lamps Tommy. Poor old Dermot.

• Advertisement

Dermot got some balls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Hopefully, now that this story is finally out in the open the other missing characters will make a quick return. Robert..... and Tracey eventually comes back.

ameliajane wrote: »
    Hopefully, now that this story is finally out in the open the other missing characters will make a quick return. Robert..... and Tracey eventually comes back.

I love Robert!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I thought Dermot was excellent tonight. He really stole the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Brilliant stuff from Dermot!

• Advertisement

"Why don't you try the Dillons...?" OOOOOOOOOOOOOH. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Why was Jo so surprised that he wanted her out? What else did she expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

max life wrote: »

Wasn't he great tonight. I'm glad he took no crap from Jo.

twirlagig wrote: »
    I love Robert!!

I miss Robert, i loved his scenes. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

I hope for Jo's sake that she had enough money in her bag to get a room for the night :D Well one is for sure even if she does end up on the street she won't be cold with all them clothes she wears :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Where's this place Cull kinny that the Dillon daughters always talk about :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

JO: "I've got a lamb in the oven". You've also got a bun in the oven that's impossible to hide, love.

JO: "Where do you expect me to go, Dermish?" . To the nearest feckin maternity ward, and fast!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

ive no sympathy at all for jo, she deserved everything she got. i feel truly sorry for dermot. he didnt deserve that at all. i hope he doesnt be an eejit and take her back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

How did the new barman in the station get to speak, our Stephen has been in mccoys for years and barely gets to nod. Love you Stevie xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

I missed last nights episode and doesn't look like I be at home today to watch the repeat. Could anyone fill me in in what happened? Judging by the thread I assume Dermot finally figured it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

will dermot be able to keep the foster kids or will their placement have to be reassessed because jo is gone? .... in the real world it would as change of circumstances have to be reported....well contrived plot to enable jo to depart for a year, she'll be back next christmas for a dramatic reunion.

on another note it never ceases to amaze me why when a character goes missing for a while someone always asks where they are and why have they gone....they are on a break cause their current storyline has reached a conclusion....simple. whenever i have to watch soaps with my father he always spend half the programme asking where someone is and it drives me mental.... last week it was where's the fat bald bloke who works at the place where they go to eat..... translation eventually after 7 minutes of further questions turned out to be ian beal from eastenders.... who is far from bald.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

High time it all came out to Dermot, go on ya good thing. Good performance by him. Well Jo been a bold girl he was bount to leave her.

Wonder how Dean and Sash get on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Fair play to Dermish, did very well last night. I thought that the characters in the 'affair stotyline' were let down at times by some poor and clunky script dialogue though last night...some of it was laugh out loud funny. A couple of examples:

In the station after Dermot revealed the affair the Dillon girls meet up.
    Neasa: ''So, how are things at home''?
    Caoimhe: Well we didn't finish the game of monopoly if that's what you mean!

At the Dillon house, Dermot to Dearbhla: It's ok Dearbhla, I would have walked out of the pub too''.

And the high pitched wailing of an ''emotional'' Jo was a bit grating on the brain.

Sash just keeps getting better, will be interesting to see how Robert reacts to Sash and Dean's blossoming romance when he re-emerges from the physio room in Dr Dillons surgery in the next few episodes. Val and Leo storyline is starting to grow on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Just watching the repeat now, g'wan dermot!!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Good acting allround I'd say. A slight shame it was eclipsed by the mesmeric acting on EE on the same night though but that no fault of the FC cast...

I do hope Robert stands up to Dean and wins Sash's heart. Maybe on Valentine's Night...? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Thought last nights episode was fab! Dermot was amazing. I expected him to be his normal wet blanket self and not let on to jo that he knew anything, but the drama was great. When it ended we all turned to each other and asked WHY wasn't that the christmas day episode it would have raked in the viewers?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,455 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »

Yep Go Dermot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

aw no , did I miss Dermot finding out and I missed the repeat. God damn RTE for not having it on the rte player :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Is there no way of catching this episode ??

• Registered Users Posts: 85,455 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope for Jo's sake that she had enough money in her bag to get a room for the night :D Well one is for sure even if she does end up on the street she won't be cold with all them clothes she wears :D

I think she went to Orla's place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭SoapFan27

Poor Dermish, glad he eventually found out, it was getting really bad how long he was being kept in the dark!

Looking forward to seeing Robert's reaction to Dean and Sash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement