Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I thought Gordon and Maeve Binchy appearing on the show last night was great - more Irish talent on the show. I would love to see Colm Meany turning up as Rays brother and Brendan Gleeson as Leo's brother. Just on another note how come that Richie fella isn't chasing Decco to do more work for him - doesn't decco owe Richie for getting Denzo out of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I thought Caoimhe acted the other women off the screen on Tuesday. She was much more real in her reactions, and didn't rely on rolling her eyes and tossing her hair like some of them. She may have had a shaky start, but she is one of my favourite things in the programme at the moment.

But sign me up for the Cass backlash. He bores me rigid these days. It's the same thing over and over. The sooner himself and Charlie elope to the Bahamas the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I thought Caoimhe acted the other women off the screen on Tuesday. She was much more real in her reactions, and didn't rely on rolling her eyes and tossing her hair like some of them. She may have had a shaky start, but she is one of my favourite things in the programme at the moment.

The "Caoimhe and Orla Go Shoplifting" storyline could be very interesting. That's as long as they actually show us the two of them in a shop, pinching stuff. Knowing Fair City's track record, they'll probably only be talking about it, after it's happened "off-screen", or else they might stay local and steal stuff from The Helping Hand and Christy's Spar..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

The "Caoimhe and Orla Go Shoplifting" storyline could be very interesting. That's as long as they actually show us the two of them in a shop, pinching stuff. Knowing Fair City's track record, they'll probably only be talking about it, after it's happened "off-screen", or else they might stay local and steal stuff from The Helping Hand and Christy's Spar..........

They aren't going to show them elsewhere, wouldn't be any point and cost too much...

angel01 wrote: »
    They aren't going to show them elsewhere, wouldn't be any point and cost too much...

Just as I thought. Jo had better watch out so. All that stock from The Helping Hand will go walkies very soon, and as for Christy's sausage rolls and bottles of water..... The poor fella will be cleaned out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Just as I thought. Jo had better watch out so. All that stock from The Helping Hand will go walkies very soon, and as for Christy's sausage rolls and bottles of water..... The poor fella will be cleaned out. :D

I was more thinking of the bottles of wine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We could see them both on the rob in BT2 or Harvey Nichols :p

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

angel01 wrote: »
    I don't have any christmas lights or decorations in my house, have never done any of that since I left my parents house. Heck, this year, I am not even bothering to celebrate Christmas at all :D Not everyone celebrates it you know....
    Yes, I am aware of that, but an entire community? Anyway Christmas appears to be slowly coming to Carraigstown. I was kind of hoping that Esther would have met Maeve Binchy and maybe try to encourage her to join Slinstar, could have been some good comedic scenes there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Oh the maeve binchy thing was cringeworthy!!

Esther looks like Maeve Binchy imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Niamh is offering Esther her services...:confused:.. Shouldnt that be the other way round...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Niamh is offering Esther her services...:confused:.. Shouldnt that be the other way round...
    Miaow!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

load of christmas decorations about the place tonight! pig & vinos :D
    C-J wrote: »
    Oh the maeve binchy thing was cringeworthy!!

agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    We could see them both on the rob in BT2 or Harvey Nichols :p

They will prob rob some acting vouchers for acting school they bloody need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

patwicklow wrote: »

:D Too cruel. Leave my Caoimhe alone!

patwicklow wrote: »

It'll probably be Jo's Acting School though. Say no more ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Why is Orla putting up with Caoimhe in the first place..?

Is the actress who plays Niamh pregnant?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is the actress who plays Niamh pregnant?

She certainly looks it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

She certainly looks it...

Very much so!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

lucky actress's partner

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Really think the spar looks fantastic! Looks realistic. OMG!! Caoimhe the other night! I just cringe everytime she is on screen. The way she screamed "let's go shoplifting" was so bad! Even my OH looked up from his laptop and said "that girl iis terrible". It's a disgrace that she gets paid for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Want to see more from Robert. How does Caoimhe expect to pull it off when she goes shoplifting with Orla? She didn't do too well with Sean in Spar. He saw her guilt a mile away. Orla is a fool to take her with her. Predictable ending forecast: They will get caught and hasn't Dr. Dillion had enough grief in her life already!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Any Christmas day storylines?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

dave1982 wrote: »
    It's a fair bet that Christmas Day is when Dermish finds out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus I really want to give that Caoimhe one a slap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

leahyl wrote: »
    Jesus I really want to give that Caoimhe one a slap!!

+1. Has to be one of the worst actors ever to appear on FC!! That's saying something!!

I like the actress who plays Caoimhe. It's not her fault her character is acarcrash waiting to happen...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

DeepBlue wrote: »
    It's a fair bet that Christmas Day is when Dermish finds out. :pac:

poor dermot :D

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »

Ben gets a recording camera which records Jo and Dearbhla taking about Tommy and Jo's affair I am guessing we can expect a big moment like Eastenders when Max and Stacey's affair was revealed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement