Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,917 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Maeve should drug Dermot to liven him up a bit, she could get a few yokes and roofies off Collie :p

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

what heppened to lucy,did she just dissapear off the planet,its sad they cut the whole lucy storyline short,thats just it shes off the set,being honest i dont think they have many other good storylines going apart from the dodgy geezer that knows bishop whos asking yer man to deliver packages..The storylines this year arent up to much..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

what heppened to lucy,did she just dissapear off the planet,its sad they cut the whole lucy storyline short,thats just it shes off the set,being honest i dont think they have many other good storylines going apart from the dodgy geezer that knows bishop whos asking yer man to deliver packages..The storylines this year arent up to much..
    Cut it short? It was older than one of Cass's shirts!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

This collie fella is so well behaved he even calls his boss mr flynn in hi absence . He was worked his way up to being mr flynns right hand man . Mr flynn invests in this courrier company to have a legitimate method of distributing his drugs . All that time and effort and yet he lets gob****e collie run around shouting his mouth off .
    Eh its all a bit far fetched and full of holes .
    Why nkt just have collie deliver the drugs the coourrier company already looks as dodgey as he does now .
    Maybe thats why mr flynn is in jail collie keeps makin a balls of all the criminality .
    Kinda like pinky and the brain .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe there could be a haunted house story, where Sarah was murdered. There is a story line on a haunted house at the moment in Shortland Street that is fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

leahyl wrote: »
    True, she has played the field quite a bit! Maybe it's time for her to settle down now :-)
    I've missed a few earlier episodes so I don't know who Orla was with but I'm looking around Carraigstown and don't see a lot of man options for her, will they have to introduce someone new or does she re-ignite an old flame? Assuming she doesn't end up with Dermot of course.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

vektarman wrote: »
    I've missed a few earlier episodes so I don't know who Orla was with but I'm looking around Carraigstown and don't see a lot of man options for her, will they have to introduce someone new or does she re-ignite an old flame? Assuming she doesn't end up with Dermot of course.....

Did she actually date Keith in the end or were they "just good friends"?

Whats going on with virile paul the dirty silkrex dodger . I reckon its a psychiatrist but im finding it hard to believe hed meet a psychiatrist in a bar and kiss her on the cheek . But thats fair city . Maybe its scientology hes joining .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This collie fella is so well behaved he even calls his boss mr flynn in hi absence . He was worked his way up to being mr flynns right hand man . Mr flynn invests in this courrier company to have a legitimate method of distributing his drugs . All that time and effort and yet he lets gob****e collie run around shouting his mouth off .
    Eh its all a bit far fetched and full of holes .
    Why nkt just have collie deliver the drugs the coourrier company already looks as dodgey as he does now .
    Maybe thats why mr flynn is in jail collie keeps makin a balls of all the criminality .
    Kinda like pinky and the brain .

Fair City has never been very good when it comes to portraying criminals. Remember Terence? He was comedy gold, about as menacing as Frank Spencer. Every time they show "Mr Flynn" I keep expecting Don Baker to whip out his harmonica and play us a tune. Billy Meehan was more hammy than Peppa Pig and her entire family.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

You know Eddie and his flippy floppy hair, I've always wondered if he was that guy in the hilarious RTE news report a couple of years ago, man falling on ice:

In fact, maybe that's one of Collie's drug packages that he's carrying with him.

• Advertisement

Why didn't Niamh confront Paul when she discovered that he was telling lies? She's usually quick enough to be mouthy any other time, but that would shorten the story and FC producers probably need to stretch this story out for months...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

vektarman wrote: »
    Why didn't Niamh confront Paul when she discovered that he was telling lies? She's usually quick enough to be mouthy any other time, but that would shorten the story and FC producers probably need to stretch this story out for months...

She really is mouthy! Always moaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

that Collie lad is about as intimidating as Graham Norton in a fcuking Tutu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

that Collie lad is about as intimidating as Graham Norton in a fcuking Tutu

Bring back Rita's bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Fair City has never been very good when it comes to portraying criminals. Remember Terence? He was comedy gold, about as menacing as Frank Spencer. Every time they show "Mr Flynn" I keep expecting Don Baker to whip out his harmonica and play us a tune. Billy Meehan was more hammy than Peppa Pig and her entire family.
    Mmm, maybe so. But lookit Sylvester Garrigan - now he looked like a real bad boy

Temaz wrote: »
    I despise her. And the constant "ah sure look it" is unprofessional imo, that cannot be in the script for her to say it every time she speaks.
    Alice1 wrote: »
    Mmm, maybe so. But lookit Sylvester Garrigan - now he looked like a real bad boy

Is that you Jo....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

A uniformed Garda is not allowed to have his lunch in a pub.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    A uniformed Garda is not allowed to have his lunch in a pub.
    Inspector john doesnt go by the rules you and me go by .
    The rules never did anything for him and he never did anything for them . The only time you will see john deegan use the book is when hes throwing it at you .

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gypsy Roman

Great to see Zumo back in town,business always picks up with him in town :D. Anyone else think him and Lucy getting together would be an unreal partnership :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Temaz wrote: »
    I'm all for it if it means less Maeve!! Look at me I'm a teacher but also a free spirit who likes salsa!!

well said. What a vapid, grotesque and annoying c-u-n-t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    well said. What a vapid, grotesque and annoying c-u-n-t.

I agree 100%. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I see they're planning Sash's maternity leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Karen23 wrote: »
    I see they're planning Sash's maternity leave.

It's about time. That leopard skin coat wasn't doing much to hide her bump tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

3.95 for a soup and sandwich in the pub.

Can't argue with those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Any thoughts on what the Paul story is?

padd b1975 wrote: »
    3.95 for a soup and sandwich in the pub.

Can't argue with those prices.

Enough change in a tenner to treat Maeve to popcorn and The Movie Aliens with Ben.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

mloc123 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on what the Paul story is?

It looks like he is cheating but I think that is what we are lead to believe...never saw him kissing any woman so I think it's a smokescreen.

Probably something about his job or mid-life crisis....it's been the same story for ages now so I don't expect any u-turns.

Also, with Louie and Co. I would be surprised if FC were planning to introduce another affair (we are still hearing about Jo and her farmer man via Ben and Dermot).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Enough change in a tenner to treat Maeve to popcorn and The Movie Aliens with Ben.

Dermot hardly has cash to splash around anyway but his attitude is really laughable...

In Vinos...sure I like it here. McCoys'...sure I like it here. Community Center...sure I like it here (ok that was made up).

I know he is meant to be 'rusty' but surely he can come up with some better ideas than hanging around all the time when he has lunch every day. How long does Orla babysit Ben for? 30 minutes?

Dermot hardly has cash to splash around anyway but his attitude is really laughable...

In Vinos...sure I like it here. McCoys'...sure I like it here. Community Center...sure I like it here (ok that was made up).

I know he is meant to be 'rusty' but surely he can come up with some better ideas than hanging around all the time when he has lunch every day. How long does Orla babysit Ben for? 30 minutes?

Id say he is a whiz between the sheets though, Maeve " Can we change position now". Dermot " Sure I like it here",. Ben is coming along in the acting though credit where credit is due,his comic timing on Dermot wanting to play with Barbies last night was top notch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Who plays that pointy face p*#ck Colly and if someone was called Declan Collins or anything Collins for that matter they wouldn't be nicknamed Colly!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement