Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Well I'd imagine its a combination of
    realising that her entire relationship with Lucy has been based on lie, realising that while she previously believed her daughter's death hadn't been in vain she's now been told that the transplant didn't work, and possibly because she's realising that Lucy is a mental case.

Im sorry, but Im very confused now. :o I have no Idea what you mean. :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

What kind of a dumbass stupid numbnuts is that Wayne idiot??

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

You know how Dolores and Lucy met, yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Are you up to date besides today ???

I dont need spoilers now its hours after the show .

The reason we would believe dolores went up to her room to cry is

no1. she went to her room because she obviously wanted away from lucy
    2. The cornea transplant didnt work so that donation was in vain.
    3. She knows lucy was lying about the cornea transplant all along.
    4. I believe she now knows deep down at least that lucy is capable of telling huge lies and dolores is foolish enough to believe her.

I cant really break it down anymore ...... you are aware lucys whole pretense of getting friendly with dolores was that she recieved her dead daughters corneas as a transplant (im open to correction on this last point i dont know this particular history in fine detail)
    as i said now lucy has told her she lied about the transplant..........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Dub XV wrote: »
    Some username ;)

he's carey's brother

Are you up to date besides today ???

I dont need spoilers now its hours after the show .

The reason we would believe dolores went up to her room to cry is

no1. she went to her room because she obviously wanted away from lucy
    2. The cornea transplant didnt work so that donation was in vain.
    3. She knows lucy was lying about the cornea transplant all along.
    4. I believe she now knows deep down at least that lucy is capable of telling huge lies and dolores is foolish enough to believe her.

I cant really break it down anymore ...... you are aware lucys whole pretense of getting friendly with dolores was that she recieved her dead daughters corneas as a transplant (im open to correction on this last point i dont know this particular history in fine detail)
    as i said now lucy has told her she lied about the transplant..........

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I see. Cheers. :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I see. Cheers. :)
    Excellent , glad i could help .

On a lighter note, do we all believe this is the beginning of the end for lucy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Renee reminds me of Catherine Nevin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Excellent , glad i could help .

On a lighter note, do we all believe this is the beginning of the end for lucy??

Don't know if I believe it, but I certainly hope so. And the sooner the better. I am really looking forward to watching Wayne letting it all sink in and realising what a muppet he has been. But I want the whole of carrigstown to know what happened before he does, just to see him make a bigger fool of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

MJ23 wrote: »
    Renee reminds me of Catherine Nevin

Isn't she due out, coincidence???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anyone reading this on a smartphone and seeing ads for eye surgery all of a sudden??

Fooking Lucy gets everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

dixiedan wrote: »
    What an idiotic a$$hole is that Wayne!

"We might be mates in the pub or street, but here I'm the boss". Or some such drivel.

A pure creep my OH thinkings he is playing himself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Not liking Renee since she came back, she is seriously over doing the surprised look. Jeez, she looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights most of the time. Not sure why they brought her back.
    As for Lucyfer ( LOVE that too), thanks Maura, WAKE UP Dolores !!!
    I normally like Wayne but I hated him tonight, can't wait for Lucyfer to be rumbled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

jos28 wrote: »
    Not liking Renee since she came back, she is seriously over doing the surprised look. Jeez, she looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights most of the time. Not sure why they brought her back.
    As for Lucyfer ( LOVE that too), thanks Maura, WAKE UP Dolores !!!
    I normally like Wayne but I hated him tonight, can't wait for Lucyfer to be rumbled.

yeah, payne was an absolute cnut tonight, as for paul sticking it to niamh "I trained you" last night, to bending over in front of payne (not literally) no continuationnnnnnnnnnnn....... hope pete gets wind of lucyfer's (love it too!) lie and tells dolly to FO when she tries to get back with him

we have suffered enough, now maybe at least we will have a few months of juicy storylines......

btw............ Ingrid............... I so would:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

jos28 wrote: »

I think he is way out of his depth taking over the garage...Wayne was never going to cut it as a manager and not being able to deal with Keith proves that.

Was surprised how fast he ignored his mum and went to get plates for the dinner. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Why has Carol now got a 60's haircut?

Did Bob steel the money from Turlough?

Who was Turlough?

Why does Louie's head wobble so?

Why didn;t the extras stare at Ingrid's ass as she walked out of McCoy's?

Bob kinda stole the money...Turlough was in a wheelchair and meant for Bob to get it (his money) as a way of saying sorry but he died before he could actually do it (but said it to Bob who quickly took the money almost immediately after Turlough died). Turlough was a kinda of con artist who swindled a lot of people, especially Bob out of money saying he could contact Bob's dead son (it was something like that I think...can't fully remember that part because I didn't see that far back in the show but picked up some pieces when Turlough came back).
    Of course Neasa (she was going to marry Turlough) and Louie (Bob's biggest fan) say that Bob stole from Turlough but Bob says otherwise (he is in fact telling the truth but only Turlough told him).

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was surprised how fast he ignored his mum and went to get plates for the dinner. Lol

Totally! As soon as Lucy said "get the plates" his 'worry' for his mum went out the window! That's the power Lucyfer (thanks Maura;)) has on him:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Hitchens wrote: »
    Cos they're all waiting for corneal transplants.:D

They don't even know they're extras. They think they're queueing for the Late Late Show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

leahyl wrote: »
    Totally! As soon as Lucy said "get the plates" his 'worry' for his mum went out the window!

exactly what I meant last night!

And he is only given the contract 5 microseconds and fires Keith. Most important staff down 50% straight away ffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

finally delores is starting to smell the coffee....thank Goodness...very happy camper here, just watched 5 episodes back to back

can someone help me out? i'm confused about lucy and the eye transplant op? did she lead delores to believe she had jessicas eyes or something?

ah bring back neil...is he gone for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Lucyfer (I like that :pac:)

How about Lucifer instead?
    Lucifer
    Lucifer was created by God as a perfect angel. He was called Lucifer while he lived in heaven. After he sinned and persistently refused to repent he was thrown out of heaven. When Lucifer was cast out of heaven he lost his name Lucifer and he became known as Satan. The history of Satan tells his story.

Satan and the Devil
    Satan is the name that is used for Lucifer after he was thrown out of heaven. He is also called the devil. Satan is now a sinful, fallen angel. He has lived on this earth for about 6,000 years. But Satan has lived in the spirit world and most of the time he has not been visible to people on earth. Very soon the devil will leave the spirit world and will appear on earth in a visible form. Then he will be called the beast.

The beast
    The beast is the name that the Bible gives to Satan when he comes to earth visibly and claims to be God. Satan will appear on earth as a glorious, visible being. He will have the appearance of God. He will require the whole world to worship him as their god.

Actually, maybe she is the Beast :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

My upc has started recording the episodes the next day when its on about 3 . No idea why but now I feel so left behind .
    Havnt seen last nights episode . Hope Wayne gives Keith a promotion hes a really nice guy.

cloptrop wrote: »
    My upc has started recording the episodes the next day when its on about 3 . No idea why but now I feel so left behind .
    Havnt seen last nights episode . Hope Wayne gives Keith a promotion hes a really nice guy.
    UPC sent a letter around telling people to reset their series link recordings as they made a network change which affects them. All you need to do is cancel the series link and reset the box and put the series link back on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

keith is so annoying now and that freckle on his head is distracting me too:mad::mad:

keith is so annoying now and that freckle on his head is distracting me too:mad::mad:

I think keith a good actor. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

We finally get somewhere with the Lucy story line and then .......

Nothing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement