Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How annoying is that teacher one Maeve :mad:

Why didnt Kelly look for a job around the area where she currently lives :confused:

Deegan should arrest Lucy for being a b*tch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why didnt Kelly look for a job around the area where she currently lives :confused:

Isn't Deegan's hair a bit long for a uniformed garda?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

areyawell wrote: »
    Louis sold the hungry pig to Bob. Ingrid was threatning Louis to never see the kids again unless Louis paid her a lot of money because of his previous drug convictions and Bob got it a cut price and never let it down. Bob knew about Louis affair with Carol when Carol was with Christy and stirred more stuff again. Louis announced to the whole pub that Bob stole from a charity. Bob was in a relationship with Rene and stole her from Christy and she left Bob when he stole Turloughs money after he died. List goes on and on.

Sweet jesus, can you imagine all that happening in real life, talk about unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

How dermot doesn't give him a clout around the ears is beyond me he's the most annoying kid ever with zach coming a close 2nd.

Some username ;)

Well I can tell you that any guard that I know would tell her where to go if she came up to them off duty and threatened to tell their superiors. Its just gone so far off the scale of realism I'm nearly begining to believe it now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

thought carol looked super sexy 2nite and Ingrid whooh- wud love 2 get a good spanking from her then shag the daylights otta her- she looks class. carol aint far behind
    Carol must have had a makeover since the last time i watched FC. Louie really did step down when he started going out with Carol. Carol=League 2. Ingrid=Premier League! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Hitchens wrote: »

The seargeant tried to bring him in to the barber before. Last time anyone tried to cut John the peacock Deagans hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Bob struck gold !!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

No foul language on FC, no matter how much a Carrigstowner might be provoked!;)

Except when it comes to the legend that is Pete Ferguson. :cool:

max life wrote: »
    Carol must have had a makeover since the last time i watched FC. Louie really did step down when he started going out with Carol. Carol=League 2. Ingrid=Premier League! :p

I think Carol even on a bad day looks better than Ingrid imo

For some reason Ingrid reminds me of post op trannie :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Holy sh1t,there some cringe worthy tags for this thread. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Except when it comes to the legend that is Pete Ferguson. :cool:

"I don't follow your rules, bitch."

Pete is Carrigstown's Chuck Norris.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Yes, he left very sudden. He was checking up something on the internet and it seemed to trigger something. Wasn't he a fireman or policeman in New York at some stage? I wonder did he read someting connected with 9/11 and had to get back there?
    Yes, he read that they had found his missing personality and he went off to retrieve it !

jos28 wrote: »
    Yes, he read that they had found his missing personality and he went off to retrieve it !

I'd leave fast too if I had to live with Maeve

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

What an idiotic a$$hole is that Wayne!

"We might be mates in the pub or street, but here I'm the boss". Or some such drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Ingrid to Carol "You dont want to see me without my makeup"

blondev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

in these recessionsry times Dermot must be the most positive accountant going , all his clients have healthy business accounts:eek::D:D

Think Ingrids character is purposely totally over done both in make up and actions. Last night she reminded me of the fembots in Austin Powers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Dracula

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Is there anything to be said for the state of Carols hair last night? It was CAT! Couldn't take her seriously..

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

sue z wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for the state of Carols hair last night? It was CAT! Couldn't take her seriously..

I didn't take too much notice of her hair to be honest. I was too busy waiting for her to fly off the handle and launch at Ingrid:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

dixiedan wrote: »

"We might be mates in the pub or street, but here I'm the boss". Or some such drivel.

I had to laugh at that. A complete prick to Keith yet has the gall to say that we are mates out of work?:rolleyes:

dixiedan wrote: »

Wayne has turned into a right gob****e which is a shame as he was a great character must be Lucy's influence

Wayne would seriously want to wake up and smell the coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yangedd wrote: »
    Wayne would seriously want to wake up and smell the coffee.

He should look at the size of his ears in the mirror.

I see the FC haters have set up thread on the forum. I don't mind one bit once they keep to their own thread and leave this one alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Yangedd wrote: »
    I see the FC haters have set up thread on the forum. I don't mind one bit once they keep to their own thread and leave this one alone.

That's an old short lived thread which died about 6 months ago. Someone resurrected it again.

That's an old short lived thread which died about 6 months ago. Someone resurrected it again.

Oh, ok, thanks. Thought it was new lol:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Isn't Christy some man? Orders two Coffees and leaves his ex to pay for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Christy got a grand hair cut.

• Advertisement

Sean really looks a proper idiot in the suit.

Are Christy and val a couple?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement