Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

dave1982 wrote: »
    I'm the same :D

I had to think back there for a moment before I realized that there was no history:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG Lucy - aaaaargghh!!! She's driving me nuts! Wayne loses his temper slightly with her and she gives him the "look" and walks off!!!

Have it recording for later. Lucy needs a good smack and I'm hoping Laura will be the one to give it to her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Louis sold the hungry pig to Bob. Ingrid was threatning Louis to never see the kids again unless Louis paid her a lot of money because of his previous drug convictions and Bob got it a cut price and never let it down. Bob knew about Louis affair with Carol when Carol was with Christy and stirred more stuff again. Louis announced to the whole pub that Bob stole from a charity. Bob was in a relationship with Rene and stole her from Christy and she left Bob when he stole Turloughs money after he died. List goes on and on.

Either Carol's had a personality transplant or she's scheming!!

Kelly's back!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Uh Oh spaghetti-oh.

Oh jeez, not Renee....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

The **** has hit the fan

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

Ingrid

leahyl wrote: »
    Either Carol's had a personality transplant or she's scheming!!

Kelly's back!!

From what I've read Carol and Ingrid
    Nearly get into a catfight at a party this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Afro-shaking-head-no.gif

I really laughed!!

fing10.giffing05.gif

I really laughed!!

fing10.giffing05.gif

Ha haha Thanks. :D

this place gone to the dogs lol

And that has to do with Fair City, how?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Ok, so I just watched Sunday's episode (I was away last week and am slowly catching up). So Neil fessed up to taking Dolores's stuff but he didn't tell the whole story?! I mean FFS. It's just so stupid!

Also, please please please get rid of Finn. Ridiculous character.

Ok, so I just watched Sunday's episode (I was away last week and am slowly catching up). So Neil fessed up to taking Dolores's stuff but he didn't tell the whole story?! I mean FFS. It's just so stupid!

Also, please please please get rid of Finn. Ridiculous character.

Finn is a serious waste of time. Between him, Maeve and Sean, it's stupid viewing and a waste of time. Let's have something good happening and make for good viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

thought carol looked super sexy 2nite and Ingrid whooh- wud love 2 get a good spanking from her then shag the daylights otta her- she looks class. carol aint far behind

Just about to watch now.

Someone kill Ben NOW?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I miss Neil already

• Advertisement

Yangedd wrote: »
    Someone kill Ben NOW?

:mad: he is an annoying little sh*t aint he

Why is Carol acting so sedate? I know that something happens later in the week, but surely the Carol we know and love would have ripped Ingrid's head off by now?

deelite wrote: »
    What's going on with Finn?

Yes, he left very sudden. He was checking up something on the internet and it seemed to trigger something. Wasn't he a fireman or policeman in New York at some stage? I wonder did he read someting connected with 9/11 and had to get back there?

Yes, he left very sudden. He was checking up something on the internet and it seemed to trigger something. Wasn't he a fireman or policeman in New York at some stage? I wonder did he read someting connected with 9/11 and had to get back there?

He was a fireman I believe. :)

And that has to do with Fair City, how?

Sorry back seat mod.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

He tried to log on to boards.ie and found that his account had been suspended for some unknown reason, so he has gone into town to sort it out with head-office!

Beig sé ar ais!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Someone kill Ben NOW?
    How dermot doesn't give him a clout around the ears is beyond me he's the most annoying kid ever with zach coming a close 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Hitchens wrote: »
    He tried to log on to boards.ie and found that his account had been suspended for some unknown reason, so he has gone into town to sort it out with head-office.
    That would have made a more interesting storyline than that rota snore-fest.

Hitchens wrote: »
    He tried to log on to boards.ie and found that his account had been suspended ;)

I'm surprised that some of us here aren't suspended. We advocate child murder (Ben, Charlotte) all sorts of violence against various people, insulting comments about people , we use foul language... and ne'er a word said :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I'm surprised that some of us here aren't suspended. We advocate child murder (Ben, Charlotte) all sorts of violence against various people, insulting comments about people , we use foul language... and ne'er a word said :D

No foul language on FC, no matter how much a Carrigstowner might be provoked!;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement