Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After reading the spoilers for next week, is suggest everyone get a good book to read or paint a wall so you can watch it dry instead. Not much happening in carrigstown! No mention of Lucy in spoilers, whether they'll leaving us in suspense or she's just not going to be on screen I don't know!

Yes Dermot defending Tommy to Dearbhla what a wussy, Dermot should punch Tommy in the middle of McCoys and let everyone know about his affair with Jo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

No mention of Lucy in spoilers, whether they'll leaving us in suspense or she's just not going to be on screen I don't know!

I believe she's getting re-charged....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMU5EBxebknJSvI3JWslvMEgYvweLUW0cHydmIPYA5fPVG22mK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

What's that Lucy ones game her and that Ben child are doing me head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think Kelly is attractive.. Should I hand myself in to the guards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Nah they are all much older in real life haha.
    Carroll was in some joy riding film playing a 15 year old when she was in her late 20s .
    Unless of course what I just said turns you off her, then you prob should go the police.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope it brings back Darren and Louise (they could recast the roles), they could let Suzanne in Oz

It'd be better if they didn't re-cast.

The Louise is hawt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think Kelly is attractive.. Should I hand myself in to the guards?
    *Ali peers closely @ JonAnon. Hm, slightly peculiar, but no danger to anyone*

The Lucy wan is doin' me head in - and what's the "Louise, drunk as a lord in Aus crashes de car" thing about?

Oh lovely, now the Suzanne wan is gonna give birth in mid flight to Aus....

cloptrop wrote: »
    Nah they are all much older in real life haha.
    Carroll was in some joy riding film playing a 15 year old when she was in her late 20s .
    Unless of course what I just said turns you off her, then you prob should go the police.

Accelerator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Alice1 wrote: »
    *Ali peers closely @ JonAnon. Hm, slightly peculiar, but no danger to anyone*
    *phew*
    The Lucy wan is doin' me head in

Her dialogue is like an observational narration...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

David better hide any pool cues he comes across as Suzanne seems to be reverting to her Damien-bashing personality. :pac:

• Advertisement

I just did some homework and caroll from fc claims to have been 26 in the year 2000 when accelerator was made. She was playing a girl of about 15, its a bit silly and you can tell by watching it, its worth a look for any carroll fan.

This would also make her less than 40 now ,which I doubt is true,
    She claims to have been born in 1974?

I just did some homework and caroll from fc claims to have been 26 in the year 2000 when accelerator was made. She was playing a girl of about 15, its a bit silly and you can tell by watching it, its worth a look for any carroll fan.

It's very common.

Has any actor ever been the same age as the character they're playing?

Her age is correct - definitely born in '73 or '74.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    It's very common.

Has any actor ever been the same age as the character they're playing?
    Ah but if you watch the film its funny , like its totally unbelievable that she is a teenager. She is like the other kids mother.

She also ended up in court in 2002 for calling a bean garda a fat bitch and telling her she was going to get her becuase her boyfriend was in a holding cell at the station. HAHa
    Im digging the dirt.

I heard someone describe her as "the most attractive girl of all time" once.

They're not far wrong.

Yeah probably her boyfriend, although she wasnt bad looking in her day , but just look how out of place she looks here, like she is their social worker
    http://www.grandpictures.ie/credits/accelerator/accelerator.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Not one scene tonight from McCoys or the Pig. That must be a first.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Her name is Carol ...pronounced Cardill :D

• Advertisement

I think damien could bash david , Im hoping this happens. Once he can dodge the kick he has him .

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

I always read this thread but I never post into it but just want to say that it has been the funniest thing over the past week or so. I am trying to read it on the sly at my desk but I keep guffawing.

Yeah its the less spoilers more action route the thread has taken that thrills me. To be honest I like the thread now more than the soap. The thread has become the soap .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Yeah its the less spoilers more action route the thread has taken that thrills me. To be honest I like the thread now more than the soap. The thread has become the soap .

.............and that is why I gave up posting to this thread. :(

.............and that is why I gave up posting to this thread. :(
    You posted on the thred that you gave up posting on the thread.
    Thats like writing on your neighbours wall in spraypaint with big letters that spell out Graffitti is wr:pac:ong.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I hope phillip knocks the hoop off that dillon girl and then beats the **** out of her fella who used to be sound but is now a melt. Him and the dillon girl should have a car accident or something.
    I think damien could bash david , Im hoping this happens. Once he can dodge the kick he has him .

This kind of stuff isn't going to fly any more, cloptrop. The next post about advocating violence against a character in Fair City will earn you a 7 day ban from the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Is Suzanne ever happy? :eek:

Go on Dermot - tell her the truth you idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

You would've never known it was "Ash Wednesday" in Carrigstown, would you? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

They have ran out of places for David to 'bump' into Suzanne. Well, he's wandered into that cafe about five times an episode 'to have a word', in real life he'd have a restraining order at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement