Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Personally, I have no idea how no one has cracked (besides Laura) that Lucy is cracked.

All she talks about is dead children and Dolores. When not talking about dead children and Dolores, she's making collages of Dolore's dead children - on the sly for a present, and then leaving said collage of dead children on the table to eerily watch them eat their dinner while reminiscing about said dead children.

That's a lotta dead children and creepiness. If that happened to me, I'd be getting a restraining order in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I am thinking now that may be Lucy suffers from schizophrenia, maybe she got pregnant and had to come off medication until her baby was born, the baby may now be in care until Lucy stabilises herself, but she is probably still off the medication.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe Lucy had a child who died so it's made her latch onto Dolorous? Though she'd be just as likely in that case to latch onto Carol, Christy, Bob or Bela.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe Lucy had a child who died so it's made her latch onto Dolorous? Though she'd be just as likely in that case to latch onto Carol, Christy, Bob or Bela.

I'd much prefer to latch onto Dolores than to latch onto Christy, Bob or Bella ;).
    Whatever she is, I just hope this storyline resolves itself soon because it's becoming very tiresome. If I see Lucy giving another one of those knowing, calculating looks to the side again, I'm gonna throw something at my TV. She's only one step away from delivering a soliloquy at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shatstand

Lucy is Leo in disguise. He's trying to get as close to Dolores as possible because he needs some of her DNA to fuse with his own in order to tackle his one weakness, his uncontrollable flailing limbs of terror

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Shatstand wrote: »
    Lucy is Leo in disguise. He's trying to get as close to Dolores as possible because he needs some of her DNA to fuse with his own in order to tackle his one weakness, his uncontrollable flailing limbs of terror

I'm probably the only one, but I think that the close-ups of Leo are quite good. I think the problem is his height, compared to the other actors. I think that his acting in close-ups is much more relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Leo is about as relaxed as the kids in Gary glitters daycare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Leave it out, folks. Leo is a legend.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

The actor that plays Leo must have serious dirt on the Fair City producers or RTÉ which can be the only reason he's survived on the soap for so long.
    He's a really terrible actor.
    In any of the recent scenes with Dean and Shannon that required something deeper than his usual schtick he just couldn't make it in any way convincing.
    He's a legend in the sense that he's still working as an actor when he should have been given his P45 years ago. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Wouldnt it be great if Lucy realised she was a ghost like in the 6th sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Philip is going for the Wolverine look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

YAY ! Philips is back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

What the hell is Lucy up to??? It's wrecking my head!!! :mad:
    AARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!:mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I see no arms is back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ah, Philip is lovely :) Glad he's back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Sean Bateman

I see no arms is back.

Flipper?

What a ridiculously bad episode.

Nothing happening other than this contrived "Louise's accident" story...what's next - Suzanne collapsing in pain and going into premature labour?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaysis the bould Doyles the lot of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Yvonne would be arrested for a drugs offence if she returned to Australia. Why haven't the Australian authorities tried to have her extradited?

Is Lucy after Laura now :confused:

Some funny lines from Yvonne tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Lucy after Laura now :confused:

Up until last week, I would've said it was the other way round, but now that Laura knows what Lucy's up to, I expect her to become Carrigstown's answer to Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

G'wan Laura, ya good thing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I'm still trying to figure out why they've invented this Australia story:confused:

Is it to get rid of Bela for a while or what?

They often put him out to pasture anyhow, without sending him off to Australia:confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe Louise is coming back and this will be the opening for her return?

Fittle wrote: »
    I'm still trying to figure out why they've invented this Australia story:confused:

Is it to get rid of Bela for a while or what?

They often put him out to pasture anyhow, without sending him off to Australia:confused:

I hope it brings back Darren and Louise (they could recast the roles), they could let Suzanne in Oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Does David work for the Thunderbirds when he's away? He's like a human version of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

That was some terrible acting by Bela there when he heard the news. He was like a hysterical child.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

That was some terrible acting by Bela there when he heard the news. He was like a hysterical child.
    Yep, cos the first thing you do when you hear your child's been in a serious accident is turn your head and start into the middle distance.
    Poor acting from Suzanne as well tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Poor acting from Suzanne as well tbh.

I noticed that she was extremely poor in the scene in the previous episode where she was sitting down talking to David in The Bistrot... It was like she was reading it from the page for the first time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I hope phillip knocks the hoop off that dillon girl and then beats the **** out of her fella who used to be sound but is now a melt. Him and the dillon girl should have a car accident or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

After reading the spoilers for next week, is suggest everyone get a good book to read or paint a wall so you can watch it dry instead. Not much happening in carrigstown! No mention of Lucy in spoilers, whether they'll leaving us in suspense or she's just not going to be on screen I don't know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

P
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is in Raw now :p

Popped up in Ros Na Run some years back too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement