Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The two girls in the kitchen. Are we back in the 1950's :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If I were one of the Doyles I call the Gardas on Esther

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

Christy needs to take care. He crossed over and back on the street without looking up or down!:eek: Asking for trouble, he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

amdublin wrote: »
    Is Esther David's mam? Why does he not call her "mam" :confused:

Didnt they only recently meet up after she gave him up for adoption? I assue his adopted mother is still alive and she is mom to him?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Didnt they only recently meet up after she gave him up for adoption? I assue his adopted mother is still alive and she is mom to him?

Ah right thanks.

Is his adopted mother American - why does he call her "mom"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Leo waving the burning greasy fry flipper around , he really needs to get that arm looked at , he could have melted the val and his daughter.
    Why is David a squeeler, he was going to rat his own mother out.
    Tommy dillons face in the pub when they said about him being happily married , priceless , he is a dog but ye have to love him.
    Team Fahy haha I hear A Team music.
    Its great to see shame being brought on the Charlie Kelly household, mags would have never pulled a stunt like that , he should tell her.

ah david love working with kids

but wont stick around to look after his own

but dont be mad at him

he loves working with kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

There seemed to be a mutual appreciation of fathers in tonights FC. First Dermot says that Tommy is a good father, thne Dearbhla says that Dermot is a good father, then David says that Charlie is a good father.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

cofy wrote: »
    There seemed to be a mutual appreciation of fathers in tonights FC. First Dermot says that Tommy is a good father, thne Dearbhla says that Dermot is a good father, then David says that Charlie is a good father.:rolleyes:

Sunday was Father's Day.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 fccomment

Esther, why didn't you dispose of the passport? Hardly the mind of a master criminal?

Why didn't David protect his mammy. He prefers to march her over to Yvonne Doyle. Hardly known for her understanding and calm nature.

Off David goes again not to Australia but...........................Somalia and the children. Not the most logical of people really is David.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lough55

Hmm haven't been on this in a while, whats with the "heated" discussions and people leaving? I agree with some thoughts, think some are a bit much but taking it so personally is a bit much me thinks, course thats only my opinion ;) On fair city, I agree with Dermot, but Jo running off to Cork is a bit much, I know she had to be written off but as if she would stay down there and not rent a room somewhere in Dublin to be near Ben. Suzanne is so right not letting David back into her life straight away, talk about arrogant thinking he'll show up and all will be ok and now he's got a new job because he's tried to make it work but suzanne won't have him back , oh please has he even been back a week, me thinks s is well rid of him.As for Esther, talk about an interfering control freak, imagine having that as a potential mother in law or wife, Charlie what are you thinking! Why did she throw the passport in the bin at home though, whats wrong with anywhere else but right in your own kitchen not to mention at the top of the bin, at least shove it under something.. Lucy, loonie lucy..... I like the whole possible connection to Ross that someone suggested earlier, Dolores you had better watch out, cant wait to see who she is, and yes finally some people are copping on that she may have one or quite a few screws loose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 fccomment

No wonder Suzanne is off to Australia, what ever about Louise's accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

el diablo wrote: »
    Sunday was Father's Day.

Jesus, you gave me a mini heart attact here, we had a lot going on over the last 2 weeks. It took me a minute or two to realise fathers day is in June.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

cofy wrote: »
    Jesus, you gave me a mini heart attact here, we had a lot going on over the last 2 weeks. It took me a minute or two to realise fathers day is in June.:o

fathers day is 9 months before mothers day, ba dum dum tish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

amdublin wrote: »
    Did Dolly have an affair on the mechanic fella? She'd know all about it so when talking to Germish ;)

FRom what I remember Dolores had an affair with Frank the painter, all I remeber is white painting clothes and a big 'tache. I think he was baby Jessica s father. Im sure Harry had an affair first and this was a rebound type thing on Dolores' part. (Such complications!)
    I'm open to corrections though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Lisha wrote: »
    I think he was baby Jessica s daughter.

Sweet zombie Jesus!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

frag420 wrote: »
    Sweet zombie Jesus!!

Whoops my bad, LOL. FC has not developed crazy story lines a la the young
    and the restless yet THank God:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

lough55 wrote: »
    Lucy, loonie lucy..... I like the whole possible connection to Ross

Am I missing something , who's Ross ?

Karen23 wrote: »
    He was dating rachel in fair city new york for a few years , had a brief fling with phoebe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

yes?? who is Ross? and while I'm asking.. who is Dolly? Dolores,, yeah?
    btw didnt Harry have an affair with Dolores's friend (cant remember her name) who popped up again when Jo and Tommy were at the plowing match.. looks like he also had an affair with her.. will she come back and maybe sort out dermot :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Ross was the guy who was with Jessica's babysitter (can't remember her name) and had some E tabs with him, and one fell onto the floor and Jessica swallowed it and that's how she died!

and then afterwards (or was it before?) he had an affair with the teacher who Barry was dating (Sorcha?! I think she was Detective Sergeant Byrne's ex-wife?) and then Barry found out and that's when he had the big mental breakdown.

That was ages ago, like back in 2004 or 2005! I think Pat Nolan, the actor who plays Barry, actually won an award for his acting in that storyline!

The fella Harry killed as one of his E tablets caused Jessica's death

cloptrop wrote: »
    Leo waving the burning greasy fry flipper around , he really needs to get that arm looked at , he could have melted the val and his daughter.
    Why is David a squeeler, he was going to rat his own mother out.
    Tommy dillons face in the pub when they said about him being happily married , priceless , he is a dog but ye have to love him.
    Team Fahy haha I hear A Team music.
    Its great to see shame being brought on the Charlie Kelly household, mags would have never pulled a stunt like that , he should tell her.

I love it when charlie kelly does what I say

Decco is back next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Ross was the guy who was with Jessica's babysitter (can't remember her name) and had some E tabs with him, and one fell onto the floor and Jessica swallowed it and that's how she died!

and then afterwards (or was it before?) he had an affair with the teacher who Barry was dating (Sorcha?! I think she was Detective Sergeant Byrne's ex-wife?) and then Barry found out and that's when he had the big mental breakdown.

That was ages ago, like back in 2004 or 2005! I think Pat Nolan, the actor who plays Barry, actually won an award for his acting in that storyline!

The babysitter was Byrne's daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Very thoughtful of Niamh to tell Paul to go easy on the chips...pot>kettle>black

my god how chezzy what the online ad for rays way i cringed it was so bad and the phones were off the hook feck off

my god how chezzy what the online ad for rays way i cringed it was so bad and the phones were off the hook feck off
    It was grade A advertising , it would have went viral in real life , people posting the link around to laugh at it, if he got 10000 hits at least 20 of them would be willing to get lessons.

cloptrop wrote: »
    It was grade A advertising , it would have went viral in real life , people posting the link around to laugh at it, if he got 10000 hits at least 20 of them would be willing to get lessons.

fair enough

• Advertisement

I hope Charlie Kelly convinces Jimmy to come home from austrailia.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement