Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Jhcx wrote: »
    Where does one find this score?

LinkedIn is great. I should really restructure my profile make it sound better

Click your name at the top of your contacts where you check your top 3 and it shows your score.

Mine is 18,263...heh

Oh you can also click where it says Snapchat at the top of the screen and your score for sent and received comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

What's a LinkedIn? Should I get one?

What's a LinkedIn? Should I get one?

It's like Facebook for business people or just people looking for jobs or whatever, or so I gather! Something similar anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Ahh I'm still a baby 267 only started last week

LinkedIn is great for jobs and just a professional profile. Handy at making contacts too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Where does one find this score?

LinkedIn is great. I should really restructure my profile make it sound better
    Its at the top, you have to clicj the top banner, and 2 numbers appear and you add the 2 together.
    They are so incredibly different. How can one be better than the other when they serve two completely different functions. Thats like saying Apple is better than Glanbia.

Hello stranger, get some of the other grads over here and we'll overthrow this place :p

• Advertisement

In a weird mood tonight not that that's unusual from any other night.
    Don't do drugs kids. They cause a variety of complications most notably death and the murder of friends which can end up having nothing to do with drugs in the first place but just from being off your rocker.
    Also I'd like to say congratulations to those who got their degrees in stupidly welcome to the team. Standing out in the middle of a road trying to stop traffic will get you very far and even closer to the mortuary.
    And congratulations to myself for being a phure idiot leaving 7 assignments due for Tuesday which are not going to get handed up as I won't even be in the country. And certainly won't have them completed. And if I was anyway stupid I'd have drank myself to my grave thinking about this but instead more procrastination FTW . Anyone for a few episodes of the bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Mine is 2970, I got it at Christmas. The majority of my snapchats are cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Aoifey! wrote: »

…I know -.-

Leftyflip wrote: »
    …I know -.-

YOU LOVE IT, DON'T LIE!

My cats are fricken adorable.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If I ever get Snapchat, I know who I'm adding first... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

These stupid boys fired water balloons out a window, on top of a friend and I as we were going to the library just there. Why are some people such scum? Like they have to be eighteen if they are in college, right? I mean, when do idiots like that grow up?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Not sure if serious or brilliant viral marketing... :pac:

Lol. love the last few seconds. "can you tell me what do councillors do..Snip" Nope cant let you hear that. lol

Hate politics destroyed the world. Think they own me, can kiss my wrist watch. Blah.

Next topic please.

wnolan1992 wrote: »

You won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

You won't regret it.

No, you will!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Leftyflip wrote: »
    No, you will!

There is no regret in cat pictures

FUZZY FELINES FTW

On the morning of April 21st 2011, a young fresh faced boy signed up for a website which one of his friends had long advocated he join. And although said friend would later commendeer said fresh faced boy's account and use it to fraudulently give a +1 to a forum request and then introduce the boy to the Old Beta skin, and then stopped posting completely, that fresh faced boy persevered through trials and tribulations to become the glorious specimen you all look up to and adore today.

Me.

So yeah. This is my 10,000th post on Boards (excluding posts in forums that don't count towards it obvs :P).

So many hours... wasted? Put to good use? Whiled away?

I took a look at the breakdown of my posts over these last 3 years:

304403.PNG

Over 2500 of my posts have been in C&H. :pac:

Of those 2500+ posts:
    • 973 in argh (:eek:)
    • 542 in the Den
    • 216 in yaah
    • 169 in STYA

It's hard to put into words how awesome C&H is. So I'll keep it short. This forum (and of course the IRC channel) is epic. You all f*cking rock. Thank you. Seriously.

Boards has gotten me through some sh*t times. Those posts in the TV forum in particular (the bulk of which were for a particular show in 2012) will always hold a special place in my cold stone heart. Staying up until 2am night after night for almost 3 months, having a laugh, feeling like I was actually doing something useful... Good times.

So, that's my sappy bullsh*t over and done with. If I'm still alive and posting in 2017, hopefully I'll have reached 20,000. :P

And hooray for the new pun-tastic Den name!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

But in all seriousness, congrats dude. I couldn't have asked for a better co-mod ever. HALFWAY TO IO'S POST COUNT (I don't care about your new name, you've been IO basically as long as I've been on this site)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

People who joined after me will be the death of this site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Davidius wrote: »

Pretty sweeping statement there. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Davidius wrote: »

Yeah, I already have my costume on ready to go...
    424-768-fw1002.jpg

N wonder why ireland is upside down and everyone giving out. watching the news from another country seeing stuff Rte dont show lol. Communism in that country

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    But in all seriousness, congrats dude. I couldn't have asked for a better co-mod ever. HALFWAY TO IO'S POST COUNT (I don't care about your new name, you've been IO basically as long as I've been on this site)

D'aw. <3:)

Pfft Davidius, Boards was nothing until 2011...

Boards was nothing until 2011.

Yeah, that coding change really improved the user interface.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I couldn't have asked for a better co-mod ever.

Thinly veiled I'm the mod, you're only the co-mod. :pac:

Thinly veiled I'm the mod, you're only the co-mod. :pac:

:eek:

Is this how the coup begins?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

What?! Never... (followers, ABANDON PLOT, ABANDON PLOT)

So does this mean we have to take sides now. is this the first revolution for possession of the throne ?

• Advertisement

So does this mean we have to take sides now. is this the first revolution for possession of the throne ?

I shall sit firmly on the fence.

Besides, I like to look at the sheep. They're fluffy.

Advertisement